Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There's a dragon in this dungeon

Greetings, friends. I come bearing word of yet another probably horrible idea.

Dungeons and Dragons. Fifth edition, specifically. The game would be run on sundays. Combination of Discord for organizing stuff and questions, and Roll20 for things like character sheets, rolling and that nonsense. For multiple reasons (the most major of which being that I'm terrible at making them), there will be no maps, or at the very least maps will be few and far between; everything will be done theater of the mind, with any maps that do get used being reserved for important moments or combat scenarios. Game will be played via text, sessions anticipated starting some time in the 7-10PM EST time block, and run anywhere from two to six hours (depending on our level of craziness and/or availability).

Currently in need of at least three players, though room is present for four. If you have any interest, or further questions about this bundle of shenaniganery, just post here and gimme a holler. Make sure to lemme know what starting time would be best for you, too, so we can organize that properly. Edit: also, iffen you could, mention any experience you have with D&D (5e and just in general) as well as Roll20, so's I can tweak things properly.
If you see me around and you got questions, just give a shout. I'm happy to assist.

Mark Wrote:[9:32:26 PM] Mark I.: Nuggets are serious McBusiness, Jade

Quote:[9:08:31 AM] Zack Fair: We have an OM addict on our hands, clearly.
[9:08:45 AM] Alexander Seifert (Proto Man/Shang Tsung): OM does sparkle like cocaine
[9:10:00 AM] Zack Fair: Yea totally. We have a horse snorting sparkling white orbs.
[9:10:22 AM] Zack Fair: Our world of limitless possibilities

I've been playing 5th with my group for a few months now, big fan of it. If the time is reasonable for me, a european, i will join :)
[Image: giphy.gif]
You're naive. We're destroyers, not saviors. - Yu Kanda

Daily little poke for this. And also...

(05-20-2018, 11:33 AM)Yu Kanda Wrote: I've been playing 5th with my group for a few months now, big fan of it. If the time is reasonable for me, a european, i will join :)

If my math is adequate, the timezone math would put this at a starting time of around....1 AM at the earliest for you, Yu. Psyduck If that's by any stretch of the imagination reasonable by your interpretations (I have no room to talk about schedules and such, so I have no idea Zany ), you're more than welcome to join in.
If you see me around and you got questions, just give a shout. I'm happy to assist.

[9:08:45 AM] Alexander Seifert (Proto Man/Shang Tsung): OM does sparkle like cocaine
[9:10:00 AM] Zack Fair: Yea totally. We have a horse snorting sparkling white orbs.

1am isn't doable xD fulltime job and all that haha xD

I wheeze this thread into being referenced again. And offer a hearty FrogGonk of sadness for you being unable to participate, Yu.

I can however help of you have any questions regarding 5th ^^

Much appreciated, friend. Help is never a bad thing.

Aaaand also, another poke for this. Found a couple folks by now, thanks to a friend, but still need 1 more.

Also, for what it's worth: I have a startling lack of a life and could run another game at some other time, if anyone's interested but the day of week/time is an issue.

Frog Hello
"I've been neglected, harassed, beaten, and diminished all my life. What motivates me to continue? The glory of proving people wrong. Being worth more than the numbing existence offered me. To be a hero." - Amber