Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm a Streamer Now!

I've started as a streamer on Twitch.tv, guys, and would love some support for my channel. It's always tough starting something like this, but I'm determined to make it far. If you want to help me, literally all you have to do is go to my channel(Link here) and follow me! If you want to go even further, you can tune into my streams. I often let my viewers know through Discord when my streams are going to start so join my personal server(Link!).

Of course, you don't have to help me at all, but I hope you do. I do want to make money off of after all and getting a certain amount of followers and average viewers are a prerequisite. Thanks!  Yay

I play these games most commonly, but they are not the only ones I play: Overwatch, Fortnite, Call of Duty, EA UFC 3, EA Fight Night Champion, and Skyrim.
"I've been neglected, harassed, beaten, and diminished all my life. What motivates me to continue? The glory of proving people wrong. Being worth more than the numbing existence offered me. To be a hero." - Amber