Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Roleplaying Guidelines

This is a forum for non-Omniverse roleplaying of anything you want. First thing - there is no OM gain here. You can organise roleplays via the Discord, or the Whateververse - or even put up a separate discussion topic for your roleplay in this forum, if you wish. There are no limitations here besides the usual rules on content, so feel free to organise mini-RPGs, roleplays for you and your friends, or anything else. If the question begins "Can I ..." the answer is probably "Sure, why not." We recommend using the labels "Open", "Closed", or "Request to Join" in your topic title, but you can also just write the rules for joining in your original post.

Wanna run a Digimon RPG where everyone gets a random starter Digimon? Go for it. Vampires? Sure. Just wanna write solo with the option of opening it up later? Brethren, it's your life.

If you need moderator assistance, such as locking topics, or requests (if something gets sufficiently big for example, we could consider giving it its own forum, or at least sticky its rule topic) use the Help Desk as usual.
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the 'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters Samus Aran or Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!