Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
December Accolades

Sorry I was a couple days late, guys. Holidays~

For those of you who are unaware, the Accolades involve nominating (and later, voting for) those who have outdone themselves in a particular area each month. For variety's sake, the categories for each month may be different.

I may be replacing the Purple Ribbon category with a different bonus category every Month. Let me know what you think about that.

You have until December 10th to nominate your choices. After that, we will proceed to the voting phase where members will vote among the two individuals with the most nominations for each category. An exception to this is if someone manages to get 5+ more nominations than the runner-up, in which case that person becomes the winner by default.

If you wish to participate, think of who stood out the most in a particular category this month and post your choice, along with a 2-3 sentence long explanation, in this thread. You are not barred from nominating your own characters/threads, nor do you have to fill out all the categories.

The winners will become this month's "Community Stars". And what benefits does this bring? Here is an explanation, courtesy of Alex:

(Tuesday, July 26th, 2016, 12:34 pm)Alex Wrote: Wrote:As part of being voted as a Community Star/User of the Month (I use the terms interchangeable mainly because Community Star is less formal-sounding than User of the Month), these members gain a color (you must select this in your User CP) and access to the Omni-World R&D forum.  In the past this was my pseudo-private forum, but it's now a place for myself and others to discuss the Omniverse.  This is also the meeting place/brainstorming area for the Storyteller Department, as well as the rest of the staff, so you can feel free to participate or share your thoughts. If the forum doesn't appear for you, you'll have to send Alex a PM.

Forum access is for the month following a member's selection as a Community Star, and this is irregardless of which 'accolade' you were selected for.

And the categories are:

‘Best’ Character – Which character has you engaged the most?

‘Best’ Writer – Which writer wowed you the most?

Most Helpful – A staffer or a member who gave you amazing feedback on a story or was simply there to help you sort out some of your problems.

Rising Star – Which up-and-coming member stands at the crème of the crop? (must have joined within the last month and a half OR have less than 8000 OM; alts do not count)

'Best' Story – What story did you find most riveting/entertaining? DA does not apply.

'Best' NPC – What non-player character (can be a site, personal, or story NPC) entertained you the most (for whatever reason). Please note who the 'owner' of said NPC is, just in case I am not familiar with them.

Purple Ribbon - Consider this a bonus category for nominating someone who, while they may not be the best and have all the twitter followers, you believe deserves to be recognized for what they bring to the Omniverse. (The winner must be a DIFFERENT person than the last winner: Last Winner: Sasuke)

Most Christmas Spirit - Let's get a little festive here, who showed the most Christmas spirit? This can be someone who brought the cheer game, someone who changed the cheer game, someone who participated in the holiday threads, or someone who got you a IRL gift.
[Image: source.gif]
"Centurion: I'll leave you to your work then Dust. Thanks for chatting!
Me: no problem. stay awesome!
Centurion: It's more of a passive ability"

Best’ Character – Ben 10, because he's got his own spin on things and puts a interesting twist on his posts.

‘Best’ Writer – Moon Knight

Most Helpful – Tie between Ash and Taloc? (Fight! Nooo FINE~) I'm picking Ash

Rising Star – Azrael

'Best' Story –Way too Naked for Monks by Shante
'Best' NPC – What non-player character (can be a site, personal, or story NPC) entertained you the most (for whatever reason). Please note who the 'owner' of said NPC is, just in case I am not familiar with them.

Purple Ribbon - Consider this a bonus category for nominating someone who, while they may not be the best and have all the twitter followers, you believe deserves to be recognized for what they bring to the Omniverse. (The winner must be a DIFFERENT person than the last winner: Last Winner: Sasuke)

Most Christmas Spirit - Uh, <s>???</s> me?
[Image: oNAS6Nu.png]

[Image: Darkdata.png]Jak/Mar- Dynamite Kid/ DA 2018" (Translated text)[Image: hVDTXBF.gif](Thanks Ezzy!)

The Infamous Dynamite Kid- Sasuke

DA 15
DA 16'
DA 17'
DA 18' 

Rising Star – Azrael! Not only does he write good things, he is also the most active new player!
"So you'd pursue the deeper truth? It isn't one the weak could bear."

"Prove yourself ready to face it. I'll not hold back. My needle is lethal and I'd feel no sadness in a weakling's demise."

"Show me you can accept this Kingdom's past and claim responsibility for its future."

Best’ Character – Ben 10, cuz he's such a cool dude.

‘Best’ Writer – Ash

Most Helpful – Dust

Rising Star – Azrael

'Best' Story – Hawt Damn, https://omniverse-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=10715

'Best' NPC – Little Rose's NPC: Lilith.

Purple Ribbon – Omni, cuz he unbanned me.

Most Christmas Spirit – Jak, cuz they made that christmas thread thing.

‘Best’ Character – King Krool

‘Best’ Writer – Retane

Most Helpful – Taloc

Rising Star – Azrael

'Best' Story – The Second Coming

'Best' NPC – John Mason (Mine)

Purple Ribbon - Dust

Most Christmas Spirit - Jak
[Image: 2i8ueyq.jpg]
*  Healer  -  Sheild Maiden  -  Guide To Lost Souls  -  Ginger Waifu  *

‘Best’ Character – King Krool 

‘Best’ Writer – Retane 

Most Helpful – Dust 

Rising Star – Azrael

'Best' NPC – Abstain 

Purple Ribbon - Arriana Maurvois 

Dante's Abyss 2015
   GRAND CHAMPION   
[Image: Sasuke_DA_zpsb4vizgxd.png]       
Mark Twain Wrote:"The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and a lightning bug."

‘Best’ Character – This one is hard... Right now I'm enjoying Rose though. Just don't tell her that.

‘Best’ Writer – Gonna have to give this to Ash, though MK was a close second for December

Most Helpful – No comment

Rising Star – Azrael

'Best' Story – The entire Volvagia saga. Well worth the read if you haven't already.

'Best' NPC – As much as I want to just abstain from this, I'm gonna say the hollow horse from serraph.

Purple Ribbon - Not sure who got hurt here... Uh... I'm giving it to the Dragon from Hawt Damn

Most Christmas Spirit - Kinda forgot this was a thing. Uh... Jak.
In battle it is important to keep a sharp blade

But it is by far more important to keep a sharp mind.

‘Best’ Character – Venom
Rising Star – Azrael
'Best' NPC – Hollow Horse
Purple Ribbon - Omni got's this.
Most Christmas Spirit - Jak.
[Image: tumblr_maolcpnQS61qakj1do1_500.gif]

Warning: Anything that involves Ash should be rated M. Possibly higher.

Erik Vrell: Ash has a 'love' fourth dimensional shape//As in its wide and unfathomable for us mere mortals

Centurion/Venom: Look, Lassie, you and your overrated succubus are gonna get stomped so hard Ash's morality is gonna mirror back again.

Best Character- Venom
Rising Star- Azrael 
Best NPC- Khonshu
Purple Ribbon- Omni
Most Christmas Spirit- Jak

Nominations CLOSED!!

WINNERS!!
Rising Star – Azrael
'Best' NPC – Sarreph's Hollow Horse: Steve
Purple Ribbon - Omni

STILL NEEDS DECIDING
Please put in your votes if they've changed now that the people have spoken!!

‘Best’ Character – Ben 10 or Krool or Venom
‘Best’ Writer – Ash or Retane
Most Helpful – Dust or Taloc

Best character - Venom
Best writer - I stand by my initial vote of Ash.
Most helpful - well I'm not gonna vote for myself. That seems petty...
In battle it is important to keep a sharp blade

But it is by far more important to keep a sharp mind.

‘Best’ Character – Venom
‘Best’ Writer – Retane
Most Helpful – Dust
[Image: Hijiri_Name_Sig.png]

Best Character- Venom 
Best Writer- Ash
Most Helpful- Dust

Best Character - Venom
Best Writer - Ash
Most Helpful - Dust
In the end, there will be no one left.
We are no longer innocent.
We are lost from this world.
From home.
We no longer believe in such things.
We only believe in war.

[Image: 3MB85AJ.jpg]
[Image: bHBAiHJ.jpg]
[Image: EQ2Md1h.jpg]
Quote:
PvP FLAG: RED
Please message me before you attack my character or assault my base! Thanks!

‘Best’ Character – Ben 10
‘Best’ Writer – Ash
Most Helpful – Dust

For Writer-I'll vote Ash
Helpful-Taloc
[Image: hchh.png]

I refuse to lose this battle,
Let whatever come my way.
I am stronger then my rival,
No, I will not fall today...

voting CLOSED!!

WINNERS!!
‘Best’ Character – Venom
‘Best’ Writer – Ash
Most Helpful – Dust
Rising Star – Azrael
'Best' NPC – Sarreph's Hollow Horse: Steve
Purple Ribbon - Omni