Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black and white thief.

As Marisa entered the portal to the highly advanced civilization she sighed as she got through customs with little fanfare as she pulled out her phone and called up Nitori. "Alright water girl, mind telling me exactly where this target is?" Marisa asked as she headed for one of the Elevators with her new set of clothing for the heist.

Static could be heard as Nitori answered the call. "Alright Marisa first thing you are going to do is head down to tier four. It will be a pretty large military complex about a mile from the nearest Elevator to your current position." Marisa nodded as she reached the elevator and entered as she pressed the fourth tier button as the doors shut and started to go down. She looked around carefully as she took a look inside the bag. Inside there was a Gasmask helmet combination as well as a black sort of padded clothing.

"Huh. i'll have to be sure to repay Nitori for this." She spoke nonchalantly as the elevator dinged as she walked out seeing darkness as the lights and sounds of the tier shows a much different kind of life as opposed to the first tier.

Nitori's mic crackled as a new voice came through clearly annoyed. "MARISA! I SWEAR IF YOU GET HURT!" The voice caused Marisa to flinch as she reached Nitori's shop before entering.

"Alice... Alice calm down. Yelling into my ear won't stop me. Nor will your worries Alice. Nippur needs this machinery and electronics and the Empire has them. Plus i'll be in and out before they can get a good look on me." Marisa said as she sat the bag on one of the work tables before starting to undress into her bloomers and undershirt. Grabbing the black, padded clothing she checked it over while talking to the both of them.

"So this allows me to take a bit more punishment? Doesn't look like much to be honest." Marisa said with annoyance as Nitori responded in turn with her reasoning.

"Well, it might not be much as I saw in the fight you are fragile, And a well placed shot will be very dangerous to this whole operation. Marisa the bag with the clothing in them is what you are bringing on the mission... And oh yea, bring anything you might need to break in and out should you need to blow a hole through the wall." Nitori said with a hint of fear for her friend as she knew that if Marisa failed, the witch would likely get banished.

Marisa gave a weak smile as she clenched and unclenched her hands testing the gloves. She touched the helmet gingerly dusting off the orange-red eyes on the gas mask before slipping the helmet on as the outside world became muffled and her peripheral vision shrunk as a staticky voice came through the helmet.

"T-t-testing... te-testing Ma.. Marisa come in." The Cucumber eater spoke the helmet's speakers seemed to be old or faulty, which one Marisa didn't know but she responded in kind with boredom.

"Yes Water girl I'm here, just finishing up getting ready for this. The complex is about a mile north you say?" The witch asked somewhat worriedly as she made sure her hair was not showing as she felt hiding anything that could give away her appearance would help people find her. She wasn't going to have another Shameimaru incident. As the witch walked over to her folded clothing she grabbed her set of explosive potions as she watched the green viscous liquid as they were ready to blow up at the simplest drop and pocketed the five of them for later use. Next up she grabbed her miniature eight-trigram furnace as the fiery metal shone in the artificial light. She stuffed it into the bag as she heard Nitori finally pipe up.

"It's about two miles from my shop if that is what you are asking. And it's almost directly north. Remember you can't stick around, you don't have the forces nor the Abilities to take on the forces the Empire pulls out when something like this crap is pulled. Run after getting the items I desire and your primary recall point is the Kawashiro industries building, and if that is compromised get down to tier 7 it'll give you plenty of room to hide, and as long as you don't run into anyone down their you should be fine." Nitori said as tapping could be heard. "Whenever you are ready to start."

Black and White sighed as she left her broom behind. "All ready whenever Kappa."

Quote:Note Taloc is being storyteller for this Thread and Marisa is locked out of using her broom for the fight, besides that she still has her Explosives, her hakkero based moves and anything else. For what she looks like at the moment it will be the one on the left: Her Appearance  Lets make this an enjoyable thread.
                                            [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=10243242]
"While shooting concentrate your mind, gently muttering the spell to the Mini-Hakkero. Aiming at someone you don't like, a magicannon of love will be unleashed!"

The door closes softly behind Marisa as she leaves the shop and almost immediately she can feel eyes on her. Countless people walk along the roads lit by the neon of dozens of signs, and it is clear that her appearance has drawn a few looks, though it is common knowledge to never look long. As she strides through the roads making her way towards her target, she has to dodge her way through several groups offering "protection for a child lost in the city." Getting out of that was surprisingly easy, all things considered, and besides avoiding the typical gamblers and other such populace, the trip was relatively uneventful. In fact, as she grew closer to the destination, the crowds grew steadily thinner. Whether that was a blessing or an ill omen, it was probably better not to think about.

Slipping into an alley a few blocks away from her target, Marisa takes a deep breath and peeks around the corner at the military facility she was about to rob. Duracrete walls, easily ten feet high surround the entire complex and dominate a vast majority of the view, though directly in front of her stood the entrance. On either side is a large guard tower with a stormtrooper manning a mounted gun emplacement along with several auto-turrets and a large spotlight on the roof. Standing guard over the actual door are four troopers, all carrying heavy repeater rifles and wearing thick black armor with multiple sets of tally marks decorating their breastplates. Several security cameras dot the wall as well, all in extremely obvious spots.

Turning her eyes upward a bit she sees the actual complex over the wall. Smaller than one would imagine, only being around three stories tall and leaving ample empty space on all sides before coming in contact with its defenses. Constructed of a strange combination of metals and duracrete, this installation was much shorter than many of the surrounding buildings leaving it with a feeling like it doesn't really belong here, but 'TEAR Labs' is proudly painted in imperial red on the front of the building regardless.

As Marisa looked at the building she whistled in amazement at it. “Whew that’s a large building. How… am I going to get in though.” The witch could hear the crackle of the mic on Nitori’s side as she spoke up once again.

“Alright Marisa so you’ve got two main ways of getting in. One is just busting down the gate and crashing into the main entrance. The other is getting onto the roof and busting in that way. Both have there risks mainly due to how the security works. Personally i know you have a tendency to do the former.” Marisa could almost hear a chuckle from the two as she huffed.

“Well considering Patchy didn’t build her defenses up it was easy. This however is a completely different order, shouldn’t be too hard however.” Marisa smirked as she started to climb up the wall. Once she got onto the roof she sighed as she rubbed her hands together as she bent forward preparing to run towards the building.

“This should be interesting…” The black white witch spoke as she calculated just how fast she should move before running into this problem.

“Marisa it doesn’t matter how you get in as long as you get in and out quick enough, and don’t move away from the intended course of actions.” Nitori said in a serious tone as Marisa took note before she ran towards the building. As the building got rapidly larger she kicked off and started to fly towards the roof as her Mini-hakkero was being prepared as her orbs started to spin up as the sound of a revving up machine could be heard as the autocannons revved up as they prepared to fire at the witch.

Marisa spun around as she fired a short burst of magical energy as she as flung forward towards the buildings roof as the extra speed helped her to miss the barrage of bullets and blaster shots, while she got undamaged mostly her clothing got rips and tears as she groaned slightly as she landed back into the roof.

Getting up she aimed her Mini-hakkero at the roof before activating her mini spark feeling the heat and the energy burn into the roof as it broke under the stress. On the intercoms she heard both of the youkai talk. “Did you just use your master spark to break in…”

Marisa chuckled as she peered in before jumping down into the third story as she started to look around. “We can talk about my siege tactics later Nitori and Alice but for now let’s just get the job done.”

A thump could be heard as she looked around slowly her orbs slowly rotating. She walked over to one of the signs as one of the guards just so happened to show up while she was busy looking the map over. “Alright Kappa so i go right or is it left?”

The stormtrooper aimed as he barked an order. “HANDS IN THE AIR NOW!” Marisa chuckled as she looked at him before bursting into movement as she tossed a flask at the trooper who felt the explosion point blank as he slammed into the wall before yelling in pain as Marisa took the initiative. “GAH!”

She in almost a moments notice was right up in front of the trooper as she slugged him in the face as she felt a throbbing pain from punching the helmet. “Ow…” She shook her hand as she felt the butt of the rifle slam into her stomach as she stumbled backwards as her orbs started to fire upon him doing minimal damage but it was enough to cause him to duck behind a desk as Marisa recovered.

She jumped up over the desk as she dropped another flask into the troopers lap as she bounded away from the explosion as she spun around on a dime to look at the trooper who was slumped over his rifle on the ground next to him likely unconscious from the explosions.

Marisa walked up to the rifle as she picked it up before looking it over quickly. “Hmmm, seems good well thanks for the present.” She aimed it at the slumped over trooper before firing it at his helmet before looking about and running off elsewhere to get to the stairway with her hands holding the rifle.

“Nitori how long do we have before the EPD show up?” Marisa said as the place seemed to be dead quiet except for her footsteps as she shot the camera’s whenever she came across one after hearing Nitori talk about them.

“You got about twenty minutes if my math is correct. Should take fifteen minutes to get the gear. It’s a big building after all.” The witch nodded as she reached the door to the stairway as she jerked the door open as she rushed into it as the door closed behind her.
                                            [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=10243242]
"While shooting concentrate your mind, gently muttering the spell to the Mini-Hakkero. Aiming at someone you don't like, a magicannon of love will be unleashed!"