Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Quest] The Precursor's Salvation

Ashelin couldn’t help but look around when she felt the warm air blowing from the Tangled greens. Leaves jutted from trees which had a beautiful shades of gold, red and purple blowing around.  The smell of flowers jutted from the ground.

The former governess brushed the grasses from the side as Sig pushed the bushes aside as well as Damas helped lift Para over the wild grass, Daxter using the grasses to keep hidden.

The adventurers pushed on as they stared very cautiously at which way to move from here. They needed a plan. But who knew who was watching.

Ashelin dug through her pack and threw a small gun to each of the party. “Hope Para knows how to use a weapon.”

Damas frowned “Of course he does. Just don’t give it to him right away.”

Para raised an eyebrow “You had to learn to use one back in the Endless dunes, it was the only way we survived otherwise. It's a long story on how I was able to get to Damas. I'll explain later."

Damas nodded and was staring out into the forest area. He seemed to be looking for something in particular. The ottsel in question was using his speed and quickness to search the grasses for anything interesting.

Quote: 280 words
[Image: oNAS6Nu.png]

[Image: Darkdata.png]Jak/Mar- Dynamite Kid/ DA 2018" (Translated text)[Image: hVDTXBF.gif](Thanks Ezzy!)

The Infamous Dynamite Kid- Sasuke

DA 15
DA 16'
DA 17'
DA 18' 

But it only changed when the eco warrior sat on a branch, grinning like a idiot.

“Hey, Did I miss anything important?” Jak looked down on the group of misfit family members.

Daxter’s eyes opened in shocked “HOLY SHIT! JAK?!”

Only when orange lightning noticed his friend, did the others stop what they were doing right away.

“No way, we must be seeing things.” Ashelin blinked, trying to stare down the eco warrior.

Jak smirked, in a way not to scare Ashelin and the others “What?” “Miss me that much?”

Ashelin growled “You idoit! It took us DAYS to find you and when we go on a adventure without you, you subtly show up!”

Daxter giggled “Sounds like something I would say, Ashelin.”

Para blinked “Brother?”

Damas raised a eyebrow, blocking the sun in his eyes “So it is really you, Jak after all this mess.”

Jak swung on the branch to get down and step down in between Para, Daxter, Sig, Ashelin and Damas.

“Holy shit, SIG?!”

“Well, I couldn’t leave our king to go off on our own, could I, chili pepper?

Jak scratched the back of his neck “Well as to where I’ve been, it’s a long story. A VERY long one.”

Everyone just glared at the eco warrior from a mile away. Jak raised a eyebrow “What?!” “Haven’t you known I’ve had to clear a blacklisting off my name in the Empire?”

Ashelin frowned and Daxter followed “You… WHAT?!”

Daxter more specifically gritted his teeth “You give up yourself to the empire’s lackeys so you could CLEAR YOUR NAME? What happened to the Jak I knew? My friend?

Ashelin growled “NOT TO MENTION YOUR DARK FORM ALMOST KILLED ME.”

Damas stared hard “Sig and Ashelin drove a mile to Nippur to get my SON which almost killed the Governess?! ARE YOU NUTS?!”

Jak frowned “Listen, it’s a long… story.”

Quote:313 words+280= 593 words

[Image: Darkdata.png]Jak/Mar- Dynamite Kid/ DA 2018" (Translated text)[Image: hVDTXBF.gif](Thanks Ezzy!)

DA 15
DA 16'
DA 17'
DA 18' 

Jak had to twist his words slightly in order from offending any more of his friends. “Listen, it’s a long… story.”

Damas pushed the young Para aside, as his eyes lightly started to tear up. “Pap-, why are you mad at brother?”

Jak frowned, his greenish eyebrows resisting the urge to raise “You adopted another son?! You didn’t tell me this, Damas. “

Damas frowned and crossed his arms in the crass jungle-like area as he pushed aside another leaflet out of his face. “You better, explain now, Boy.”

Jak gritted his teeth, trying to avoid talking about the situation at hand. “Can this wait, we are kind of among the jungles right now?!”

Daxter stepped in the middle of Damas and Jak “Whoa, whoa... Ladies, ladies, you are BOTH pretty. Now can we move on?”

Damas gritted his teeth back “Not until my best fucking warrior, Jak tells me why he almost killed the Governess of HAVEN CITY!”

Jak knew he had created a hole with Damas and needed to explain why otherwise Damas won’t let him go any further.

“You want the truth, old man? Fine. I’ll explain as we go.”

The Wastelander King turned to look over at Sig, who was frustrated as well.

Daxter, hopped on Jak’s shoulder as only the ottsel knew what had happened going forward.

Jak turned as he patted Daxter, as the ottsel looked distressed.

“It’s the Omniverse. It’s changed me from who I am to.. someone I haven’t been for years. Let me begin. “Sig, Damas, Ashelin, you know Baron Praxis, am I right?”

Ashelin looked up and frowned “My father, yes? What about him?! Ashelin seemed to be harboring a secret grudge ever since.. well Jak had turned into his dark King form.

Jak bit his tongue “He kidnapped me and threw me into the Dark Warrior Program against the metal heads for two years. You wanted to know?! NOW YOU KNOW!”

Jak felt his anger growing and the shock of eco lightning numb his senses again.

Ashelin stepped back, trying to defend her father and both support Jak at the same time.

“WHAT?! He kidnapped you and then threw you into… the Dark warrior program.”

Everyone seemed a little shaken up about the knowledge they now possessed.

Damas gritted his teeth “HE WHAT?!”

Para blinked “What’s the dark warrior program, papa?”

Damas eyed Sig and Sig took Para to the side and bend down.

“Some bad people kidnapped people to try to save Haven City at one point and they took prisoners as experiments.”

“So brother is bad?”

Sig frowned “No... No cherry, he’s done more good than bad.”

Para growled, “Big brother is BAD guy!!!”

Sig bent down and tried to calm Para again “He’s a good guy.”

Quote: 460 words+593= 1060 words so far

DA 15
DA 16'
DA 17'
DA 18'