Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hunting a Renegade

13 needed to find where Tyson had went to, hopefully the trail hadn’t gone cold yet and he would be able to easily find him. He considered the consequences of his actions, the last person to act like this to his knowledge was Dane, who had killed him. If he kept on selling his body he would eventually end up like him, a heretic and a fool. Probably and hopefully not though, his will and sense of morals were too strong for something as meagre as bounty hunting to corrupt him. He summoned a 6 legged insect, similar to what ancient Terrans probably used as beasts of burden and began riding towards the scene of the crime.

A castle began to appear in the distance, crawling into view at the same speed as the Sun dipped out. By the time he had reached the entrance, witchlight was the only thing showing the castle beyond the primitive torches that adorned the walls. He stopped the mule and let it rest by the large, ornate doors. He raised his hand towards a guard and after a few seconds, they let him in. Inside, the captain of the guards came down to greet him.

“Ah, I guess you’re the prime here to deal with our… mutual issues?”
“Mutual?”
“We want revenge and you want payment, preferably no questions asked. Don’t ask around about what happened, we’ve already made the cells linked to other levers and have… ‘punished’ the traitor guardsmen appropriately.”
As he said that a sharp thwacking sound and a spray of blood came out of the wall behind him. The captain continued after looking back.
“All in all, if you are going to ask questions, just make them about how to find Tyson. From what I know he went that way, towards Guantka. He might have gone past, he might have stopped before it, but he is that way.”
13 nodded and walked out of the castle, heading towards Guantka on the mule.
The soul of the Machine God surrounds thee. The power of the Machine God invests thee. The hate of the Machine God drives thee. The machine god endows thee with life. Live!

01001111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01110100 01110010 01110101 01110100 01101000 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110011 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101101 01100101 00100000 01101111 01101110 01101100 01101001 01101110 01100101

13 arrived in a dry chasm on his mount, each clawed step echoing until it crescendo’d into a stampede. Other softer and clawed footsteps joined in the noise, following 13’s actions until he reached the midpoint of the chasm. At this point, the echo of the chasm didn’t need to cause a stampede. With a scurry and a squeak, thousands of cat and dog sized rats began to flow out of the cracks of the chasm and towards 13. Within a minute, he and his mount had become a chitinous island in a living sea of fur and teeth. The rats broke around the mule, some trying to claw at its armoured legs before being swept away by the hoard. Others jumped up next to 13 but were quickly swatted back down. At this point there was not much he could do but brave the storm and hope it would break.

As he drew closer to the end of the chasm, the tide of rats became thinner and thinner before finally breaking. Exiting it, he saw the outer buildings of Guantka, which was surrounded by guards. 13 walked up and was stopped by one who had just pocketed some gold from their friend.
“You’re the bounty hunter for Tyson?”

“Yes, I am.”

“Ah right, well don’t interrupt the execution of the guy he caught and you can go about finding him.”

13 nodded and headed into the city to see the execution, maybe the convict would tell him where Tyson had went, maybe Tyson would still be in the city. He pushed his way through the crowd to reach the front of the group and stared into the convicts eyes, the convict stared back. Somewhere along the line he must have understood what was happening and began struggling in his bindings to loosen his hand, the executioner noticing and rushing over too late. The man’s hand extended and pointed into the centre of the city before being cut off, still pointing the way as it twitched and was covered in blood. The man let out a scream along with the crowd as the executioner finished the job before nature did, the head hitting the floor as 13 turned around and began to find Tyson. Either that or another clue of how or where he could.
The soul of the Machine God surrounds thee. The power of the Machine God invests thee. The hate of the Machine God drives thee. The machine god endows thee with life. Live!

01001111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01110100 01110010 01110101 01110100 01101000 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110011 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101101 01100101 00100000 01101111 01101110 01101100 01101001 01101110 01100101

The demon was two miles away wondering about things now someone had a bounty on him this was just great now he's the prey. This really stinks to high hell someone placed a bounty on just a pathetic moron but something was amiss here the demon could have the bounty removed. The old king was dead and the new king was dead meaning, Tyson could claim ownership of that castle what a devious plot. Camelot needed some changes and this demon knew what needed changing their laws that the first to go but really nothing could happen nothing bad. "That's right the muthafucka is dead meaning someone is about to crown the new lord of that castle. That is my damn crown, I've got to stop the ceremony fast" With speed, Tyson rushes back to the castle not thinking clearly what the hell was the demon thinking this was a blockbuster moment. 

Screw the damn bounty this was a golden opportunity to screw with the humans as the demon made it back to the castle as the ceremony was beginning. Tyson rushes over a bunch of people were wondering what he was doing as the guards were wondering what the hell this demon was doing. He was taking a deep breath and made his intentions clear the demon was looking at the new crown and the prince that was about to become the new lord. Tyson only had one shot at this the demon needed to make this count and by the book. He started playing the role hoping to get the crown on his side. "Stop the ceremony, STOP THIS HORROR NOW... STOP...There has been deceit and injustice within these castle walls. This man may a claim to the throne as your lord but this horrible man was a slave to cannibalism killing countless people including children. I have learned the errors of my ways but this man's path to lordship is a folly. What I hold here is what made him into a monster do you want that as your new lord? I apologize for killing your guards but that is nothing to what inside. A macabre of violence, gore, and death, I know it wasn't your fault that is true but you are to blame to the deaths of 700 innocent people"

The prince was shocked that the demon came back wondering why the guards were looking at him like that. The crowd couldn't believe it either wondering if this demon was lying about the whole thing. "

That demon is telling the truth" Tyson was shocked to hear that it was that old lady with the broken leg she was alright and walking then looking at the prince "That man is telling truth...They ate my brother he was screaming after they devour his legs. The demon saved our lives but they killed members of my family placing false charges and raped my daughter" Tyson thought this was all working too well the demon didn't expect the old lady to help him out. Many other villagers started making claims about the cannibalism going on for years before the demon even arrived. The guards knew it was true none of them even engaged the demon because they were ashamed. "The people of Camelot have spoken, I'm sorry for my actions but seriously 700 innocent people? I killed about 17 guards if anyone placed a bounty on my head a jackass in the headlights. Your crimes are way brutal, So tell me right now HOW MANY HAVE YOU KILLED?"

The prince started crying the facade was over the man couldn't even keep a straight face. "You're no better demon. You want the truth fine. We killed 1,200 people here the court jester had us under that evil spell for a long time. For God's sake, he made me do so horrible things but it was our fault, my family, too many horrible pranks which led to this. I'm sorry...Guards let him go..." 

The crowds started getting angry at the prince yelling for murder this was exactly what the demon wanted revenge it was so sweet seeing it. But now the demon needed to put the second part of his plan into motion. But there was the bounty to think about, Tyson will have to worry about that later. "Is this your lord you want countless deaths to answer for a soulless murderer? But we as people must to forgive because it showers to the blossom of redemption. That we can forgive one another...I do forgive you, young prince. Onto the question of the new lord, you need a person that can fight for you and not subject you to the laws of the land. But who could do this for all of you making your dreams come true bringing a sense of freedom to your lands" The demon couldn't believe this was actually working humiliating a person was feeling so good and the truth was working with him. He was hoping to trick to the humans to get what he wanted using this form of truth to get his way with them was so much better. Tyson needed to push this further hoping they don't think that the demon was some sort of prophet. "Now the Lord will grant me my judgment but not yet. I have been sent by another party to bring humanity toward salvation. I felt the great power of what it means to be a human to help humanity to show Camelot we strong as a nation. The people come first each and everyone are important among the lands of Camelot...I can bring you all to paradise the power of a demon can bring you to the promised land" People were cheering him on this was fucking working having these people right in the palm of his hand it felt great.

What else could he do here???

13 tuned around as he heard the crowd cheer a second time, now from a slightly different area. He began a slow march towards the crowd, thinking of fight protocols. Civilian causalities would be avoided if possible which meant that all flame based weapons and flachette blaster would be unused until they cleared out. Certain bodies had cut marks on them which implied a way of attacking with blades, most likely in close quarters. Others had had their heads caved in by blunt trauma which would imply a weapon that could apply it, improvisation of some advanced form of telekinesis that could cave in heads. Of course this assumed that he had no one along with him for the fight but no one else was mentioned in the bounty.

A guard who was searching for someone noticed him and wandered forward, tapping 13 on his head forehead. A message began playing to 13, as the guard looked on in fear.
“Hello bounty hunter, it appears that Tyson has somehow won over the hearts of the people. I can no longer officially support you, but, if my men were to let you slip through their defence after you subdued them without any killing and you killed Tyson… you could quite possibly be the next ruler. A worthy one as well.”

“I did not come here to seek glory, send 5 of your best men to my forge and I will think about it.”
“Ok, but make sure they come back in one piece and as close to their original bodies as possible.”
“Fine.”

13 hit the guard on the head and knocked him out. Quickly dodging around the body, he continued on his path towards the crowd. Unfortunately, he was recognised by some of Tyson’s new citizens who after a brief battle-cry charged at him. 13 took out his axe and swiped at the feet of the rabble, stabbing the end into the knees of each of them with the help of his mechadendrites. He hoisted one of the attackers up and asked “Where is Tyson?”

“H-he’s already gone. Left to liberate another town. You’re too late you bastard.”
“Where, and don’t lie to me. I have ways of gathering information after you’ve died.”
“He’s gone southish I think, I’m not sure how far though.”
“Good enough.”
13 threw the man back onto the ground and resummoned his mule, heading southish in hopes that the trail wouldn’t have gone cold again.

Tyson thought the damage was done still humiliating the prince was a big step still the demon could take over the kingdom. He wanted to do so many changes to this world however the man was being hunted so the demon needed to leave. 

Any chance those bounty hunters catch up with him but the most part the crowd believed in him which was satisfying but it time to get really serious here. Those bounty hunters could be after him any minute it was time to leave but what to say to this crowd now that the demon had the floor. Just thinking about the demon thought about telling a good story about trust and forgiveness and then getting the hell out of here. "My fellow people even though the title of lord sounds interesting but this isn't for me. Because my dark intentions are far worse what you people near is someone, not the prince that follows your ideas and wants. Camelot can become better without it being controlled by people making their laws and we just follow them like good people. You people deserve change and better lives here but I shouldn't be the one to do it for you."Tyson got applause for his comments before leaving getting on his horse thinking those bounty hunters might be coming after him but the damage was done. The thing was the demon didn't want to leave the thought of about being lord was interesting but really, in the long run, it wasn't for him at all. 

Being a boss and telling people what to do placing laws and taxes upon people it wasn't his style though the benefits were kind of interesting to have. Not only that they've placed a bounty on him something that was a fucking farce because people can't take the blame they have to blame someone else for murder. When they committed countless murders of innocent people including the guards his best bet was one of those guards blame him for a lie. He killed all the guards outside so the only guards that the demon didn't kill were with the fat king inside that had to be it. When you think about people even humans in a weird dimension they never change always finding people to blame for their own actions. The demon hopes that no one comes after him allowing his bounty to die or be forgotten for good but who placed the bounty. It just doesn't make sense to him someone hating him that much because they can't stand the fact about the acts of cannibalism. He just needed to get away for the time being until the demon was ready to confront the bounty hunter or keep running away.

With the threat of cannibalism being gone maybe the people within these castle walls can start healing, Tyson thought now it was time to leave as the demon rode off. What a freaking mess? Being tracked down by a bounty hunter this was getting too intense but the demon couldn't go back to the temple yet bringing any trouble to them. He thought maybe leaving the place maybe gaining a head start before those assholes have a chance of tracking him telling his horse to keep going. Hoping to get far away from whoever it was that's been following him finally after an hour-long ride, Tyson thought it far enough. Getting off his horse making sure nobody would be able to follow him covering the horse tracks in mud and tree bark. He was convinced someone was after him but the demon thought covering his tracks would buy him some time so the bounty hunter would go somewhere else. But then the demon would have to get smart here making a false direction of where he was allowing his horse to go into a different direction. Thinking it was the right thing but the demon would miss that horse the animal treated him well for those long months but it was the right call. Tyson was hoping it would buy him some time now the demon was off and started running off hoping to lose anyone that was tracking him. "I think just two miles more after that it time to make a stand against this bounty hunter because enough is enough. Some fucking asshole who can't even get his head out of his ass put a damn bounty on my head. This is bullshit...100% pure bonafide bullshit. I have had enough"

An hour later...

Tyson stops after managing to far away hoping that will be enough the sun was setting not even enough time to enjoy it. He needed to wait for the time being the demon was going to wait for this bounty hunter. But the demon thought just waiting like this to be attacked it felt bad someone wanting to bring him into justice under false charges. He wasn't going to give this bounty hunter the satisfaction the demon needed to keep running for now. "So a fucking bounty is one my head but he won't be getting me....Hopefully I can get away from the guy"

It was night time and it got dark really fast but something caught his attention after travelling so long. He sees something familiar a campfire someone or some people were here this could be trouble but maybe not. Tyson walks over to the campfire seeing a family telling stories near the fire someone of a urban legend where the demon was living. Before the Omniverse, Tyson was formerly human remembering how people told many stories even horror stories around the campfire. It was all in the past now, Tyrone Williams was gone and the demon needed to accept that still things just show up out of the blue. Something like this a campfire somehow brings his human memories back out even when the demon locked it away forever maybe some things can't be locked so easily. "Memories...Just things you thought are gone and then they manage to show up again when you least expect them"