Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiple Hunters vs Bounty [PSA?]

Normally this isn't how we would do this. But for Transparency's sake, I have to. 

@15, @Yuuka, @CP
All of the above and anyone else who cares to hunt Tyson down is allowed to. Until the hunt for him is deemed successful or a failure, there should be no interruptions made IC. As of the moment, Tyson is still at large and with a bounty on his head.

@Tyson
Again, I apologize for the ping and the singling out. From this point on you are unable to post in the hunting threads; Since there are multiple people hunting you and it would be breaking the rules to do so, please refrain from posting reactions to their actions. Doing so borderlines meta-gaming at this point.
To everyone currently involved. I understand that this has been a confusing endeavor and thank you to the greatest degree for being patient with us new staff members. Hopefully, this brings clarity to the situation and the recent questions.

This was originally posted in our Discord but I thought it was required to also post here for any similar future situation.
[Image: source.gif]
"Centurion: I'll leave you to your work then Dust. Thanks for chatting!
Me: no problem. stay awesome!
Centurion: It's more of a passive ability"

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)