Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monthly Accolades: March

For those of you who are unaware, the Accolades involve nominating (and later, voting for) those who have outdone themselves in a particular area each month. For variety's sake, the categories for each month may be different.

I may be replacing the Purple Ribbon category with a different bonus category every Month. Let me know what you think about that.

You have until the 10th to nominate your choices. After that, we will proceed to the voting phase where members will vote among the two individuals with the most nominations for each category. An exception to this is if someone manages to get 5+ more nominations than the runner-up, in which case that person becomes the winner by default.

If you wish to participate, think of who stood out the most in a particular category this month and post your choice, along with a 2-3 sentence long explanation, in this thread. You are not barred from nominating your own characters/threads, nor do you have to fill out all the categories.

The winners will become this month's "Community Stars". And what benefits does this bring? Here is an explanation, courtesy of Alex:

(Tuesday, July 26th, 2016, 12:34 pm)Alex Wrote: Wrote: Wrote:As part of being voted as a Community Star/User of the Month (I use the terms interchangeable mainly because Community Star is less formal-sounding than User of the Month), these members gain a color (you must select this in your User CP) and access to the Omni-World R&D forum.  In the past this was my pseudo-private forum, but it's now a place for myself and others to discuss the Omniverse.  This is also the meeting place/brainstorming area for the Storyteller Department, as well as the rest of the staff, so you can feel free to participate or share your thoughts. If the forum doesn't appear for you, you'll have to send Alex a PM.

Forum access is for the month following a member's selection as a Community Star, and this is irregardless of which 'accolade' you were selected for.

And the categories are:

‘Best’ Character – Which character has you engaged the most?

‘Best’ Writer – Which writer wowed you the most?

Most Helpful – A staffer or a member who gave you amazing feedback on a story or was simply there to help you sort out some of your problems.

Rising Star – Which up-and-coming member stands at the crème of the crop? (must have joined within the last month and a half OR have less than 8000 OM; alts do not count)

'Best' Story – What story did you find most riveting/entertaining? DA does not apply.

'Best' NPC – What non-player character (can be a site, personal, or story NPC) entertained you the most (for whatever reason). Please note who the 'owner' of said NPC is, just in case I am not familiar with them.

Purple Ribbon - Consider this a bonus category for nominating someone who, while they may not be the best and have all the twitter followers, you believe deserves to be recognized for what they bring to the Omniverse. (The winner must be a DIFFERENT person than the last winner: Last Winner: Revan Noctis)

Luckiest Character - As Primes, we get away with a lot, but is there anyone out there that you think got off extremely lucky? Was there a story where crazy stuff happened that you aren't' sure how the character managed not to die? Please share!
[Image: source.gif]
"Centurion: I'll leave you to your work then Dust. Thanks for chatting!
Me: no problem. stay awesome!
Centurion: It's more of a passive ability"

Luckiest Character - As Primes, we get away with a lot, but is there anyone out there that you think got off extremely lucky? Was there a story where crazy stuff happened that you aren't' sure how the character managed not to die? Please share!
Omni for only one prime trying to kill them
Desman for not being killed by Ash while in the underverse/anywhere else.
The soul of the Machine God surrounds thee. The power of the Machine God invests thee. The hate of the Machine God drives thee. The machine god endows thee with life. Live!

01001111 01110101 01110010 00100000 01110100 01110010 01110101 01110100 01101000 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110011 00100000 01100011 01101111 01101101 01100101 00100000 01101111 01101110 01101100 01101001 01101110 01100101

Best Character - Moon (boi) Knight
Best Writer - Centurion
Best Story - Lines blur between beast and men
Best NPC - Rottytops
Purple Ribbon - Ash
Luckiest Prime - Desman
In the end, there will be no one left.
We are no longer innocent.
We are lost from this world.
From home.
We no longer believe in such things.
We only believe in war.

[Image: 3MB85AJ.jpg]
[Image: bHBAiHJ.jpg]
[Image: EQ2Md1h.jpg]
Quote:
PvP FLAG: RED
Please message me before you attack my character or assault my base! Thanks!

luckiest prime definitely has to go to Desman
                                            [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=10243242]
"While shooting concentrate your mind, gently muttering the spell to the Mini-Hakkero. Aiming at someone you don't like, a magicannon of love will be unleashed!"

‘Best’ Character – Moon Knight

‘Best’ Writer – Centurtion

Most Helpful – Ash and Moon Knight and Taloc

Rising Star – N/AWhat non-player character (can be a site, personal, or story NPC) entertained you the most (for whatever reason). Please note who the 'owner' of said NPC is, just in case I am not familiar with them.

'Best' Story – Lines blur between beast and men

'Best' NPC – N/A

Purple Ribbon - Valvetorez

Luckiest Character - Desman
[Image: oNAS6Nu.png]

[Image: Darkdata.png]Jak/Mar- Dynamite Kid/ DA 2018" (Translated text)[Image: hVDTXBF.gif](Thanks Ezzy!)

The Infamous Dynamite Kid- Sasuke

DA 15
DA 16'
DA 17'
DA 18' 

NOMINATIONS CLOSED
WINNERS!!
Best Character - Moon (boi) Knight
Best Writer - Centurion
Best Story - Lines blur between beast and men
Best NPC - Rottytops
Purple Ribbon - Ash Valvetorez wasn't active for March
Luckiest Prime - Desman

STILL NEED YOUR VOTES
Most Helpful - Taloc or Moon Knight

M O O N K N I G H T
In the end, there will be no one left.
We are no longer innocent.
We are lost from this world.
From home.
We no longer believe in such things.
We only believe in war.

[Image: 3MB85AJ.jpg]
[Image: bHBAiHJ.jpg]
[Image: EQ2Md1h.jpg]
Quote:
PvP FLAG: RED
Please message me before you attack my character or assault my base! Thanks!

Moon Knight's been killin it~

Most helpful: Moon bro
In battle it is important to keep a sharp blade

But it is by far more important to keep a sharp mind.