Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joining: Shintaro Kiritsugu

CHARACTER NAME: Shintaro Kiritsugu (prefers to go by Shiki)

CHARACTER SOURCE: Original

CHARACTER HISTORY:
A mage who has been traveling from dimension to dimension for thousands of years. He has long since master magic and has
acquired a soul-linked item called The Records of Existence. This item has its non-fiction section scatter across
whatever dimension he ends up in forcing him to hunt them down as the power contained within could be abused.
Strangely enough, the section that contains all fiction in existence anywhere never scatters, meaning he is always up to date
on all of the fictional stories he loves to read and any new ones that get written.
Every dimension he has ended up in has been destroyed with him unable to save it due to a Dimension
Eater that has been using the weakened barriers between worlds to follow. Due to his pursuit
of magic, he has long since abandoned a physical body in favor of a magic-constructed one. Having dealt with gods before
he wasn't too surprised upon meeting Omni and just listened. His last thought before arriving in the nexus was "Haaah.
I hope I don't have to find that guy to retrieve a page..."

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Shiki is 6 foot tall with pale white skin and a somewhat attractive face. He has short black hair and yellow eyes.
He wears black clothes and has seemingly long since stopped caring about his own appearance beyond basic hygene.
He seems to be skinny and weak but not unhealthy and his eyes seem to glow.

STATS:
ATK: 2
DEF: 1
SPD: 4
TEC: 3

STARTING PROFICIENCIES:
Physical Strength (1000 OM)

STARTING POWERS:
Foresight (1500 OM)
Basic Teleportation (1500 OM)

STARTING MOVES:
Magic blast (300 OM Requires physical strength proficiency): Simple usage of magic at the same time as a melee attack or movement. Can be used to deal extra damage, knock back
an opponent, or accelerate a movement. In emergencies it can be used to move in an unnatural way at the risk of self-harm to avoid something.
Charging can increase the damage and allow for certain moves like a double jump or air dash.

(Super move) Magic Overload (600 OM): Overloads the magic in his body and compresses it into a blast. This blast is more powerful than
an ordinary magic blast and can be charged to increase the effect and even be compressed to increase the range of the directional blast.
The movement acceleration, double jump height, knock back, and damage increase are all much stronger.

I confirm that I have read and agreed to the Rules of Conduct.

Where did you find out about us?
While searching for a specific Marisa Kirisame related manga.

Thanks you for your patience, and Welcome~!!!

Someone is currently looking at this for you.
[Image: source.gif]
"Centurion: I'll leave you to your work then Dust. Thanks for chatting!
Me: no problem. stay awesome!
Centurion: It's more of a passive ability"

Hey! Welcome to the Omniverse, we hope you enjoy your stay.

Quote:Magic blast (300 OM Requires physical strength proficiency): Simple usage of magic at the same time as a melee attack or movement. Can be used to deal extra damage, knock back
an opponent, or accelerate a movement. In emergencies it can be used to move in an unnatural way at the risk of self-harm to avoid something.
Charging can increase the damage and allow for certain moves like a double jump or air dash.
For the accelerated movement, you're going to need burst movement. Also because this move can be an attack or be used for movement, the price of the move should be 600 OM. How long does it take to use the move and can this move tire the user? 

Quote:(Super move) Magic Overload (600 OM): Overloads the magic in his body and compresses it into a blast. This blast is more powerful than
an ordinary magic blast and can be charged to increase the effect and even be compressed to increase the range of the directional blast.
The movement acceleration, double jump height, knock back, and damage increase are all much stronger.

This move seems to be more of a utility correct me if I'm wrong, with that being said what type of super move is it: an attack or utility? For this move to work you'll also need the basic super jump power. How long does it take to charge this super move?