Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Umm...hi...help pls!

So uh...I don't know where I am and am in need of assistance, so I have a couple of questions

1) What is a prime?
2) who are the rude guys with guns in the nexus thingy
3) anyone here familiar with cybernetics...I need a prosthetic leg repaired

Thanks in advance 

Oh and I'm Dan.
Tempest: I Think by far the best thing anyone has said to me is that: 
Quote:You should dream as if you were Immortal, but live as if you'll die today.

I just wish I could remember who told me it.

++Channel open++

Quest for knowledge: Acknowledged and supported
Answers: In creation

Query 1: Answer: A being taken by the being known as 'Omni'. You are above the standard citizen in both power and potential.

Query 2: Logic: A lot of people in the Omniverse have guns and are angry. Likely answer: they are the heretics from 'Coruscant'.

Query 3: Answer: Yes. Logic: Come to the Initium Fabrica for cybernetic enhancement.

Questions answered to satisfaction.
Logic engine shutting down.

++Channel closed++
My armour is steel.
My shield is logic.
My weapon is faith.

By the Omnissiah I will let none survive.

Let it be known that the Skitarii have arrived and the battle shall be won.

Heya Thanks...but I have no idea where this Initium Fabrica is but I'll try to find ya. I guess that's my "mission" now sorry if I take a long time I can't walk very well on my damaged leg, so I guess see ya.
Quote:You should dream as if you were Immortal, but live as if you'll die today.

++Channel open++

Reply: In creation.

Reply: Message: Acknowledged

Logic engine shutting down.
++Channel closed++
My armour is steel.
My shield is logic.
My weapon is faith.

Please tell me you're in the desert place where everyone looks like they want to hurt you.

++Channel open++

Confusion: noted

Response: Yes

Confusion: fixed
Logic engine shutting down
++Channel closed++
My armour is steel.
My shield is logic.
My weapon is faith.

(05-24-2019, 09:23 PM)Daniel_Tempest Wrote: So uh...I don't know where I am and am in need of assistance, so I have a couple of questions

1) What is a prime?
2) who are the rude guys with guns in the nexus thingy
3) anyone here familiar with cybernetics...I need a prosthetic leg repaired

Thanks in advance 

Oh and I'm Dan.

To: Dan

I am in Nexus, and I work good on my own cyberlimbs. You want I can work on yours? Da, just follow blood to me, okay? Ok.

Also, what scary men? I see no- Oh. I see stormtroopers. Big white masks? Just don't look like criminal, you do fine.
[Image: tumblr_maolcpnQS61qakj1do1_500.gif]

Warning: Anything that involves Ash should be rated M. Possibly higher.

Erik Vrell: Ash has a 'love' fourth dimensional shape//As in its wide and unfathomable for us mere mortals

Centurion/Venom: Look, Lassie, you and your overrated succubus are gonna get stomped so hard Ash's morality is gonna mirror back again.

To: CyberCowboy

Heya Thanks I think I'll meet you in the Nexus. The people in this desert place look like they want to hurt me so...yeah see ya soon mystery person!

To: Whoever messaged me before CyberCowboy

I'll try to find you after I get my leg repaired. You were the first to be friendly to me I just think that the desert place is a bit...unsafe with me in my current state. My apologies.
-Dan

To: CyberCowboy

Heya...I'm here...and holy shit one of my mechanical eyes went out too. I think this place f-ed up my tech.

to: Dan@Omnimail.com

Bro. Primes are like the greatest things in the verse! especially that white haired babe Hecate! bro, i cant even begin to tell you just how overwhelmingly hot she is. one time i saw her remove the head of a prime! it was fucking hot, like totally the hottest thing ive ever seen! blood cascaded all over her in a fountain of pure crimson seductiveness

oh yeah, right. so like cybernetics are a thing that mah boy knows about. i was workin in his workshop in nippur and he like was a total badass too, but not in the same like "hey can i get yo number way" that mah bae Hecate has.

peace
Yandere lover out!

To:XXYandereLoverXX@omail.com

Heya. That Prime sounds absolutely terrifying yet I kinda want to see what she looks like, but that isn't on the top of my list right now. Thanks for the directions to this other Prime who is good with cybernetics. If the other Prime I contacted doesn't show up I'll swing by there. I guess just let her know that I could be coming by.   

Thanks a ton
-Dan