Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I needs the Criticism C&C

So as you can see from the title I'm looking for some criticism in my writing or anything in general that goes on in my posts. So, in other words, I made this thread as my personal Constructive criticism page. Anyways without further ado read away and criticize me. 

Sincerely The Moon Man.    

You have a real problem with switching your, now, alt profile.
In battle it is important to keep a sharp blade

But it is by far more important to keep a sharp mind.

I do believe it was clear he wants help with his writing, Brother. Though I can't be of any use...
[Image: source.gif]
"Centurion: I'll leave you to your work then Dust. Thanks for chatting!
Me: no problem. stay awesome!
Centurion: It's more of a passive ability"

I can't promise I'll get to it in any short order, but shoot me a thread or something specific that you want critiqued and I'll deconstruct it for you.
[Image: StrazSig.png]

[Image: DarkshireBadge.png][Image: DarkshireDefenseBadge.png][Image: SecondarySaga.png][Image: HerosGraveyardBadge.png]

Just a handful of threads with my work in it, pick out whichever one you'd like to do. Not really picky with the critique of my threads.  

-
Withdrawal Symptoms   
Bad Moon Rising                                                                                                ] Make a storyline.
Rebirth  
 -
The Keeper and The Droid (My recent alt.)