Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rebel Alliance

So, this isn't going to happen for a while because Harry is currently on some kind of spirit vision quest that I need to finish writing, then transcribe onto the site, but! I've already laid the groundwork for his not being allied with the Empire. And honestly, Rebel Yell has just been sitting there for as long as I've been a member.

Anyone down to join me for the Imperial Disarray quest? Make up a rebel cell, figure out how we find them or they find us? Plan out a mission, write how it all goes wrong and we salvage it anyway, then move on to do Rebel Yell together afterwards?
[Image: u17lb3R.gif]

Funny you should mention this... I intend to do the "Day in the Life" quest and these two line up perfectly... With any luck, I'll have things in place by the time you're ready to move on to rebel yell and we can have a jolly good time going at it. Does this sound good to you?
In battle it is important to keep a sharp blade

But it is by far more important to keep a sharp mind.

Sounds like a grand old time! And exceptionally dangerous to boot!

Once my alt reaches up 12000 OM I plan on making an Elite as my third and he'll most likely be joining the Rebel cause. So later in the year look forward to another prime joining the good fight for freedom.

I'm also down. I was gonna do my anti-Empire thing a bit later down the line (I had another storyline planned), but if you'd have me (and don't mind the tonal clash) I'd love to join. I'll tone down teh goofy as it makes sense.

What time frame you thinking?
[Image: 665000_mcninja_by_cavenglok-dch0qt5.jpg]
Odd hours. Call for appointment.

I honestly don't know. I'm moving at a slow and steady pace because I'm about to pack up my apartment and move, and getting my writing done has taken a backseat to getting a job closer to the new place and making ready to move.

Roxy will most likely be all for this! I mean, it depends where I am in her story. I plan to have her join the Kingdom, and I'd like if she caused some havoc on Coruscant eventually!

She's a master hacker and she's very stealth focused, so she'd be perfect for stirring some trouble for you guys! >:)
[Image: ka5ugxl.png]