Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oceanus Sakamoto

Exclamation 
Name: Oceanus Sakamoto
Race: Mershark (half human, half shark.)
Appearance: 
He is actually the size of a Megalodon but the Omniverse has shrunken him to a reasonable size of 10 feet. Oceanus loves his two dads. He has human hands more than likely has 4 arms. If you would like to surprise him, prepare to be sent flying with one hit of his tail. The bumps near his thighs are from a squid attack.

Personality: 
Oceanus loves to dance to songs that have meanings to life. He loves being around kids to show sharks are mostly fish eaters. He likes to be on rocks in the ocean to show his playfulness. He is slowly realizing his sexuality around guys. 

Backstory/History/Bio: 
He was raised by the sea. But one day he was far, far away from home and couldn't get back. Oceanus didn't realize until hours later. He was so worried about his brothers and sisters. More or less he would have to find his way around as he passed out. He was washed up at a secluded beach passed out. Once Omni found him he gave him a home near the sea and gave him some food. He starts his at the Nexis. 

Starting stats:
Physical strength (1000 OM)

ATK: 4

DEF: 2

SPD: 3

TEC: 1

Moves:

Shapeshifting (1400 OM) - Oceanus has his shapeshifting abilities from the waist down. Going from human legs to ocean tail.

Conformation of the rules:

I have read the rules. All 3 times. Maybe a few more times.

Where did you find us?
I have found this place on my own. It looks very interesting.

Spent 2,400 out of 5,000 available OM

Considering he's an OC, could use a little more in the description.

Only real problem is the history? Every prime enters the Omniverse the same way. I'd suggest re-reading the Introduction as well as look at what other approved apps did with their pre-Omniverse history.
[Image: MUsY55C.jpg]
[Image: sN7AejK.jpg]

(09-10-2019, 07:15 PM)Guu Wrote: Considering he's an OC, could use a little more in the description.

Only real problem is the history? Every prime enters the Omniverse the same way. I'd suggest re-reading the Introduction as well as look at what other approved apps did with their pre-Omniverse history.

Thanks for the information. I have updated it. Have a nice day.

I think you misunderstood me...

My objection was to the part where Omni gives you food and gets you a beach house. He doesn't interact with you outside the standard automated message you get when you first arrive (detailed in the Introduction page I linked you.)

Your history should be exclusively pre-omniverse stuff, everything to the moment he got taken.
[Image: MUsY55C.jpg]
[Image: sN7AejK.jpg]