Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Switching The Rogue --> Connie Hound (a.k.a I'M BACK)

Character name: Connor Connie Hound
Character Age: 23

Character source: Original

Character history: Connor Connie is from a place, in a time where homicide, genocide, assassinations, and political unrest headlined the news, and the citizens saw it on thier personal devics. One thing though, he she never knew that it was on the news, because he she was usually working for those entities involved, either as a bodyguard, assassin, or just an ordinary mercenary. Until the day he she fell....

He She was on the tallest building in the city. Facing off of a bunch of grunts that worked against his her current boss. Having run out of ammo in most of the firearms she had with her and having left her knife in some schmuck, he she discarded those weapons and left them near-by, thinking that he she will return to pick them up later. He She was only left with Lycöan, his her customized FNX-45. One of the grunts detonated a bomb that threw him her off the roof. then he she fell....into the white portal that brought him here.

Physical Description: Stands at about 5'6, is pretty lithe and agile, and knows martial arts, but they are a fall back when ammo is running low. he she has significant muscle mass and can still can run circles around an opponent, as long as he she has an area that allows him her to use his her free running. he she is somewhat pale but has contrastingly choppy and shorn dark brown hair and deep rich brown eyes. Usually seen wearing a trench coat and black pants, and has straps across his her chest where he she stores his her magazines.

Stats:
ATK: 3
DEF: 2
SPD: 3
TEC: 2

Starting Proficiencies: Ranged Proficiency (1000) Physical Strength (1000)

Starting Powers: Super jump (Basic, 300), Master Acrobat(400), Stealth(1200)

Starting Moves:

Lycöan (Ranged Prof., Stealth 600 OM): A slightly modified FN-X Tactical .45 capable of being drawn in a few seconds from a thigh holster. This bulky handgun has decent accuracy and hits with heavy damage, though the recoil high enough that it reduces the fire rate to one round per second.

When Connie wants to be silent, she equips a suppressor, a wire frame outline forms around the muzzle of the gun and takes about two seconds to solidify (and two more to switch back). In this form the gun is completely silent and gives off no muzzle flash. The suppressor lowers the recoil, raises the accuracy and fire rate, but lowers the damage to average.

One magazine holds 15 rounds, and it takes 2 seconds to reload between magazines.

Communicator (200), Mobile Dataverse device (100)

(Should put me at 4,800 OM)

I confirm that I have read and agreed to the Rules of Conduct. Yes
Wins: 0 /Losses: 0/ Deaths: 0/ Official Fights: 0

Sorry about that wait!! I am here.

Just a few questions/comments and we can get you through right quick:

I'm not seeing any firing rates on either of these, though I am willing to forgive Lycoan because it is at least mentioned as a drawback(Pull the trigger, bullets come out kind of thing). However, neither of them have any kind of damage indicator; As in what kind of damage should be expected from these moves. As well, normally we're not worried about it with ranged weapons, but a max effective range would fit well in these moves. Especially with the accuracy comment. 2 feet vertically at 1000m is very different from 2 feet at 10m. That sort of thing.

And final question would be, is the supression mechanisms removable? If so, please just mention that.
[Image: source.gif]
"Centurion: I'll leave you to your work then Dust. Thanks for chatting!
Me: no problem. stay awesome!
Centurion: It's more of a passive ability"

Changes made and are bolded for convenience.

Lupa (300), (Requires Ranged Proficiency and Stealth) : A Glock 18 (caliber: 9mm, makes shallow chips against concrete), fully automatic (approximately 2 seconds to empty a magazine of 33.) uses subsonic bullets and threaded onto the muzzle is a rounded suppressor, which is removable, but Connie normally leaves them on, while it doesn't entirely eliminate the sound of gun fire, it does make it much more quiet. Lupa does have a magazine size of 33 bullets, not entirely accurate, it's bullet spread is approx. 2 ft cone around the intended target point, effective range is 165 ft.

Lycöan (300),  (Requires Ranged Proficiency and Stealth): A FNX-45 (caliber: .45 ACP, makes decent sized craters against concrete), semi-automatic [approximately 17 seconds of continuous fire to empty a standard magazine of 15 rounds) , has a squared suppressor which is removable, but Connie normally leaves them on, pinned on to its muzzle, which mainly on just hides the muzzle flash, but it does baffle the sound slightly. What it lacks in rate of fire, it makes up in stopping power and accuracy, while also still being light enough to maneuver. Lycöan has a magazine size of 15 bullets, but Connie does carry less pre-made magazines for Lycöan. Lycöan has an effective range of 330 feet

I acknoledge that you have made edits. Its a little late for me, but I will comb through it in the morning. ^ ^; Sorry for the long wait.

I did a bit if an overhaul...I decided to drop Lupa and just go for Lycöan

Lycöan (Ranged Prof., Stealth 600 OM): A slightly modified FN-X Tactical .45 capable of being drawn in a few seconds from a thigh holster. This bulky handgun has decent accuracy and hits with heavy damage, though the recoil high enough that it reduces the fire rate to one round per second.

When Connie wants to be silent, she equips a suppressor, a wire frame outline forms around the muzzle of the gun and takes about two seconds to solidify (and two more to switch back). In this form the gun is completely silent and gives off no muzzle flash. The suppressor lowers the recoil, raises the accuracy and fire rate, but lowers the damage to average.

One magazine holds 15 rounds, and it takes 2 seconds to reload between magazines.

Alright, sorry for the long wait again, but it looks like you had time to consider more options!

Your rewards for your patience?
Approved!!

Name: Connie Hound
Spent OM: 4800
Consumed OM: 300
Proficiencies (2000): Ranged Proficiency (1000) Physical Strength (1000)
Powers (1900/8000): Super jump (Basic, 300), Master Acrobat(400), Stealth(1200)
Moves (600): Lycöan(600)
Super Moves (0):
Transformations (0):
Assists (0):
Items: Communicator (200), Mobile Dataverse device (100)
Artefacts:
Bases:
Unlocks (0):
Base stats:
ATK: 3
DEF: 2
SPD: 3
TEC: 2

Because your OM isn't yet reached 8,000 I will just reset your OM to 5000.

We also recommend giving this thread a read as it will help with commonly asked questions, in case you missed any updates since you've been gone. And your purchase log is for future purchases.

I don't have permission to change your name, but someone Daniel will be informed!!

Also.
Welcome back~!!