Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Pre-Show) The Park

After weaving his way through an expanding crowd, Proto Man emerged in front of a large entranceway into one of the many ‘domes’ that surrounded the facility. He didn’t bother to look as he crossed the wide threshold and entered into what seemed to be a large outdoor park. From the look of things, the place hadn’t grown too crowded just yet, which meant that the machine could probably find some time to relax and get a better grip on things.

Making his way passed the little huts and quaint structures that offered various amenities; Proto Man walked down the central walkway and tried to take in his surroundings. As he had spent several months in the Tangled Green, he wasn’t too impressed by the Park, but that didn’t stop him from appreciating the fact that he didn’t have to fear that something would try and devour him from the darkness. Despite having chased a psychopathic monster to arrive in this place, the red robot was actually starting to feel good about this whole ‘Dante Verse.’ Whoever had taken their time to design this place surely had a knack for comfort and details.

A few minutes of walking later, Proto Man got a popup on his HUD that indicated two ‘familiar signatures’ were close to his current location. Furrowing his brow beneath his visor, he stopped and looked around in an attempt to visually spot who was nearby. It took him a few more moments, but his hearing receptors finally picked up on the sound of metal boots clicking against the walkway. Turning his attention, he saw a woman in a blue and yellow power suit walking alongside a man in a giant, black coat. It took the robot’s CPU a little while to access enough information to provide the robotic youth with the information that he already knew from looking at the familiar pair.

“Samus and Harry!” He said with a youthful exuberance as he jogged over to the pair.
[Image: proto.jpg][Image: DAHost.png]
Dante's Abyss 2015
Host

Harry nodded and grinned. Samus' plan was a good one. Plenty of chances for it to go wrong, but then, any plan had weaknesses and seeing what they were was good. The sound of a familiar voice made Harry whirl around in surprise. "Blues?" Fully aware of the irony, he immediately started questioning the kid. "What are you doing here? This is a murder game, kid. People are going to try to kill you here."
[Image: u17lb3R.gif]

“So you still never explained what’s up with the new armour.”

“It’s faster. Better for chasing down criminals.”

“Oh.”

“And so people don’t notice me.”

“Yeah, we’re a real inconspicuous duo.”

You didn’t recognise me. I could be any bounty hunter from Coruscant.”

Harry opened his mouth to concede the point, but as he did, another voice cut him off.

“Samus and Harry!”

Samus whipped around, immediately recognising the childish cadence.

“Blues!” they cried in tandem.

As the robotic child ran over with open arms, Samus stepped forward. “What the hell do you think you’re doing?”

To Samus’s surprise, Harry was saying something along the same lines. “This is a murder game, kid. People are going to try to kill you here.”

Blues puffed himself up. “Well nice to see you both, too!”

Samus growled. And then her suit shimmered, vanishing entirely as she stepped forward and put her arms around the robotic boy. Then she stepped back up, this suit reappearing as quickly as it had disappeared. “I’m sorry I never reached you. Things got … crazy in Coruscant.”

“You can say that again,” said Harry. “Where have you even been, Samus?”

“I managed to get off Costa Del Sol and out onto the ocean. From there …” She trailed off.

“Well that answers my first question,” said Proto Man. “I’ve been all over the place. Just took down a giant monster called a Tarrasque. I think I can handle myself here.”

“What about you, Harry?”

“Uhh … I had a little encounter. Time is so messed up, I don’t even know how long it’s been. You know how it goes.”

Samus could empathise with that.

Proto Man piped in. “I’m only here because I saw a giant tortoise with guns shoot up the signing station before running in here. I lost him but he’s a danger to people. We can’t let him run free!”

“Giant tortoise with guns …” muttered Harry.

Samus wasn’t fazed. “It sounds like what I expected. This place attracts all kinds of scum.” She gripped her arm cannon. “Harry. What say we let Blues in on the plan?”
[Image: 0bwAI3j.jpg]

Jak took the time to eye the giant mountains inside the dome as he and Daxter walked inside It was a long time since the last time he actually saw snow. Jak finally spoke and said "Hey, Dax... Look at those mountains... It's been a long time...since we've seen something like that... Right Dax?"

Daxter nodded "HEY! Yeah.... Snowy mountain... all those giant lurkers with snow on them... But that was back then when lurkers were our hated enemies..."

Jak sighed "I kind of feel bad for Brutter though.."

Daxter blinked "He did help us through a rough patch though.."

Jak had to shake his head to try to shake out memories of Sandover and all the other adventures he had had with Daxter... Jak turned "It brings up ... memories"

Daxter placed a hand on Jak's shoulder "We can only do what we can, Jak.... Let's just keep moving now ok?"

Jak heard voices coming from where he was walking and stopped "Hey Dax... who's near us?"

Daxter said "Not sure, Jak... Why don't we find out.."

Jak was quiet and summoned a blaster, waiting for it to appear in his hands. After 5 minutes, it appeared in his hands. He placed it on his back and nodded "Come on Dax..."
[Image: oNAS6Nu.png]

[Image: Darkdata.png]Jak/Mar- Dynamite Kid/ DA 2018" (Translated text)[Image: hVDTXBF.gif](Thanks Ezzy!)

The Infamous Dynamite Kid- Sasuke

DA 15
DA 16'
DA 17'
DA 18' 

Delsin hopped out of the strange "gate," and right into the pre-show facility of Dante's Abyss, or at least that was the case from what Delsin gathered. Signing up for this was quite the experience, as Delsin usually didn't get too many cameras shoved in his face, especially interview-style. There wasn't much of a better feeling than showing off while being recorded.

Smiling at the thought of him already becoming a T.V. star, especially so quickly, Delsin's thought process was then interrupted by the soothing sounds of nature. Delsin got a quick look around him, finding he was in the middle of some sort of park, evident by the concrete below him, a couple of benches in the distance, and the distant sounds of a few talking people.

"This looks a bit misleading..." Delsin began. "Ah, whatever, this Omniverse place is starting to become a bit promising!"

For being a "competition of death," this certainly was a calming sight to see. Stretching outwards again, Delsin figured this would be the best time to take a break and finally calm down for a while. Delsin walked over to a hill-like area of the park close to where he had jumped in, and sat down next to a tree seeming to rest on top of the hill, giving Delsin a wonderful view of the place.

All around, Delsin could see trees, birds flying, a clear blue sky, and even in the distance, a nice sight of some mountaintops. The sun was warm and soothing, while the wind was cool and calming. Something about the whole place seemed off, although Delsin couldn't exactly pin-point what, being too distracted by the scenery.

Delsin could admit, he wasn't much of a nature guy, but this was a nice contrast to the city life he was used to. Deciding to pass the time with something else on his mind, with the sounds of the park he sat on serving as background noise, Delsin pulled out both his phone and his sketchbook, with a pencil attached to the spine of the book.

Checking this Dataverse URL again on his phone's internet browser, Delsin saw a strangely comforting questions & answers type of thread posted on the messageboards. Typing up a small reply to this "Agnès" uploader, Delsin stopped for a couple moments to flip through his sketchbook, and touch up on some stencil art ideas.

Jak just spent his time staring at the sky and everything else. He took in the stuff. However, this nature stuff made him yearn for Sandover again.. his innocent days... blue skies and the smell of grass and water, heck even the beach. Daxter occupied time by waving a hand in Jak's face and talked to him. Jak didn't even notice where he was going as he noticed a bench and sat down on it, letting Daxter hop down on it. Jak stretched his arms on the bench and noticed a hilly area where a short-eared guy was laying against a tree with a red beany on it. Daxter hopped off the bench and scampered over to the area where the guy was at and stared at what the guy was doing with the sketchpad and blinked "HEY, HEY Pal, ya me and Jak are talkin' to ya.."

[Image: Darkdata.png]Jak/Mar- Dynamite Kid/ DA 2018" (Translated text)[Image: hVDTXBF.gif](Thanks Ezzy!)

DA 15
DA 16'
DA 17'
DA 18' 

Gin slowly opened his eyes and blinked a few times. His head was killing him after that crash, though that could be partially because of hunger as well. He then looked up at Lubbock, hearing what he said.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. Birds like Tonic over there aren't good things to eat." Gin said.

The waitress then comes back with a BLT and a cooked ham and puts them down on the table. "The food's free, but you're gonna have to pay for that wall you and your bird broke." she says.

"Wha-?!" Gin peeks around the waitress and realizes how much damage he actually caused. "YOU MEAN I BROKE DOWN THE WHOLE WALL?!" Gin shouts in surprise. "...Wait....pay?" he said.

"Yes. Pay. For the wall. You have money don't you?" She says.

"Um...No...But I can fix it with Omnillium can't I?" Gin asks.

The waitress sighs, mumbling the word "primes" before turning to Lubbock, who had been staring at the woman since she came back, "Hello, would you like anything?" she asks.

While the waitress talks to Lubbock, Gin throws the ham out to Tonic who happily begins to eat.

Quote:I'm gonna let you respond to the waitress Lub!
[Image: 6qbi4j.png]
"A waking dream of life and light."

"No thanks, I'm not here to eat," Lubbock politely turned down the offer. He then winked at her flirtatiously, "However, I wouldn't mind-" but before he could finished, a large, echoing cough sounded in his head.
"I am still here, you know," Syura stated, seeming quite amused at his interruption. Lubbock's eyebrow subtly twitched in fury. Oh... right... I have this damn voice in my head, huh?
"Please, eat. You are participating in the abyss, are you not?" the waitress offered, pushing a lock of black hair behind her left ear, her clipboard-like object held at her abdomen. At this statement, Lubbock's stomach growled.
"W-well, I guess I can eat a bit," he accepted, scratching his head just behind his goggles. He launched himself into the booth seat across from Red, and leaned on the table with his elbow, taking a look at the menu, "Hmm... One Curry, please!" he flashed the girl a goofy grin, and she politely turned around to make her way to the kitchen. The green-haired boy stared at the mess on the ground and the giant, gaping hole in the wall. He turned back to the boy sitting across from him.
"Yo, Red, you gonna want some help with rebuilding that wall?" he asked, non-sarcastically.
[Image: pI1klOP.jpg][Image: oonLBas.jpg]

Quote:There is no way to train your heart to be invulnerable.
- Lubbock, Akame ga Kill

Gin swallowed the last bite of his BLT and got up, "Nah, I'll get it. I need to get used to summoning stuff anyways!" he said as he walked over to the broken wall. Gin placed a hand on the wall and closed his eyes, picturing a fixed wall in his mind. He felt energy leaving his body, forming together and filling the hole in the wall. As the process finished, Gin instinctively opened his eyes to see a brand new wall had appeared before him. Gin felt a bit tired after that, but he shook it off. He looked out the new window and saw people getting led away by men in suits, with a couple coming this way as well.

Gin turned back to look at Lubbock and began to introduce himself, "The name's Gin by the way, not Red. And the black bird out there is named Tonic. So how about you? What's your name?" Gin asked.
[Image: 6qbi4j.png]
"A waking dream of life and light."

Delsin blinked at the sudden shouts coming at his direction. Looking over to his left, Delsin saw a strange... Creature, going towards him. Squinting his eyes, Delsin saw what looked to be a ferret of some sort walking on two feet. With gloves. And goggles on it's head. Also talking.

Almost mouthing the word "what," Delsin stiffened up, closing his sketchbook as the furry little thing hopped on over to where Delsin was sitting, and it made him quite uncomfortable. Delsin swore he's seen stranger, but... He couldn't, that was a lie, this was the weirdest thing Delsin thought he had seen yet.

"Uhh... Hello...?" Delsin responded to the small, talking ferret's words, mentioning this "Jak" person, which Delsin assumed was the blonde haired... pointy eared fellow on the bench below, who looked a bit in the steampunk fashion sense from a distance. Yeah, this was definitely strange, to put it very lightly.

If this is what the Omniverse had to offer to Delsin, then he was definitely in for quite the adventure.

Daxter nodded and said "Well Yeah... we've been tryin' to get your attention for a bit..."

Name's Daxter, or Orange Lightnin'! ZAZAZING!" He flexed his muscles in a way that was hilarious.

Jak stood up and noticed Daxter's usual introduction and walked over where he was and nodded "Yes, this is Daxter... and I'm... Jak... " "Sorry about my pals introduction.. he can be a little...showy.."

Daxter looked up and tried to think back on a previous adventure. "Hey Jak, ya remember Cole? That guy who we fought against in that fighting game Playstation made."

Jak nodded and turned for a second "Yeah... I remember him...but why does this relate to this situation..."

Daxter said "What if this guy knows him or somethin'?"

Jak shrugged "Hey, anything's possible, Dax..."

Jak then turned back to Delsin "So... are you competing in the Abyss too?"

DA 15
DA 16'
DA 17'
DA 18'