Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Art] Sketchbook/Character Designs

(06-02-2018, 09:18 AM)Ezrihel Wrote:
[Image: LMLzBQ4.gif][Image: nY4U83q.gif][Image: biuvYus.gif][Image: NGVMDdY.gif][Image: wBEJ4Zj.gif][Image: XKmZw9r.gif]

Look at these teensy weensy little tiny babies. I love them.

These are friggin' sweet.
Dante's Abyss 2015
   GRAND CHAMPION   
[Image: Sasuke_DA_zpsb4vizgxd.png]                  
Mark Twain Wrote:"The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and a lightning bug."

Out of boredom, I came to this thread because it had the most recent post (and because it was Sasuke that responded last, and I thought he was replacing the sig I made him with a shittier one), but once I glanced at a few pieces, I decided to go through the entire thread.

These artworks are fucking amazing.

Dante's Abyss Placings
2015 - 4th
2016 - 2nd
2017 - 4th

Combat Record
3W - 0L - 0D
[Image: Deadpool_Funny.png]

Aaaaa thank you guys so much!! I really appreciate the love and support <3

[Image: LMLzBQ4.gif][Image: nY4U83q.gif][Image: biuvYus.gif][Image: NGVMDdY.gif][Image: wBEJ4Zj.gif][Image: XKmZw9r.gif]

SQUEEEE

SO AMAZING! <3
[Image: trixiesig2018.png]
Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned

[Image: VKKZgMO.gif][Image: HIvfnV2.gif][Image: Kwqxjeo.gif][Image: hqj4oSX.gif][Image: YhlX1uk.gif][Image: CRqfV7W.gif]

More tiny pixel darlings <3

(06-03-2018, 02:48 AM)Ezrihel Wrote:

[Image: VKKZgMO.gif][Image: HIvfnV2.gif][Image: Kwqxjeo.gif][Image: hqj4oSX.gif][Image: YhlX1uk.gif][Image: CRqfV7W.gif]

More tiny pixel darlings <3

Oh myyyy

I feel like they're your kids and we must protect them. <3
[Image: trixiesig2018.png]
Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned

These are the best pizzas you will ever taste 10/10 dominos is jealous

[Image: 7da5e0a189306891545ff96f88b89c77]
All warfare is based on deception.
[Image: YhlX1uk.gif]  [Image: biuvYus.gif]  [Image: 291ztlc.png]  [Image: NGVMDdY.gif] [Image: VKKZgMO.gif]

BEHOLD, CHIBI ME. GLORIOUS AND FREE.

[Image: QD2GF8U.png?1]

Also I opened a comm's thread for those tiny pixel babies: [Art] [Commission] Even Smaller Pixel Children

Even da boobahs were chibi'd.
[Image: Jacksig.png]

Masahir; Fullbody

[Image: z6QuvUm.png]

(06-03-2018, 07:32 PM)Ezrihel Wrote:
BEHOLD, CHIBI ME. GLORIOUS AND FREE.

[Image: QD2GF8U.png?1]

Also I opened a comm's thread for those tiny pixel babies: [Art] [Commission] Even Smaller Pixel Children

Ever think about maybe starting a t-shirt company? I could totally see the above picture being on a t-shirt

Dante's Abyss Placings
2015 - 4th
2016 - 2nd
2017 - 4th

Combat Record
3W - 0L - 0D
[Image: Deadpool_Funny.png]

(06-10-2018, 10:07 AM)Deadpool Wrote: Ever think about maybe starting a t-shirt company? I could totally see the above picture being on a t-shirt

My family used to actually have a t-shirt company some years ago, but we closed it when my great grandpa passed. I've thought about it offhandedly a few times, but nothing major since it's kinda a pain in the ass to find a good printing company with high quality no-fade prints. Everything around here just flakes off after a wash cycle or two.

AAAAAa these are all so wonderful! <3 <3
[Image: hnc9xy5]
New to the Omniverse? Don't be afraid to PM me for assistance!
Gamzee Makara Wrote:S’aight. After all, dogs have a tendency to motherfuckin’ bite.

Masahir; Portrait

[Image: ZgG7vlS.png]

Holy shit for a second I thought that was a real person. That's amazing.
[Image: gdc0h.gif]

(06-14-2018, 05:42 AM)Cell Wrote: Holy shit for a second I thought that was a real person. That's amazing.

For a second I wished it was.
"One day I will find the right words, and they will be simple."
-Jack Kerouac

(06-10-2018, 10:18 AM)Ezrihel Wrote:
(06-10-2018, 10:07 AM)Deadpool Wrote: Ever think about maybe starting a t-shirt company? I could totally see the above picture being on a t-shirt

My family used to actually have a t-shirt company some years ago, but we closed it when my great grandpa passed. I've thought about it offhandedly a few times, but nothing major since it's kinda a pain in the ass to find a good printing company with high quality no-fade prints. Everything around here just flakes off after a wash cycle or two.

Girl! Check out this company! They do all the work for you, all you have to do is upload your art onto the model, but the model online and when a purchase is made, the company makes the shirt for you and splits the profits for you. The only investment you have to make is a monthly subscription of 30 a month and you get all of this plus a website. DM me, for real, with your art, you could make some real money!
Dante's Abyss 2015
   GRAND CHAMPION   
[Image: Sasuke_DA_zpsb4vizgxd.png]                  
Mark Twain Wrote:"The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and a lightning bug."

(06-14-2018, 01:04 PM)Sasuke Uchiha Wrote: Girl! Check out this company! They do all the work for you, all you have to do is upload your art onto the model, but the model online and when a purchase is made, the company makes the shirt for you and splits the profits for you. The only investment you have to make is a monthly subscription of 30 a month and you get all of this plus a website. DM me, for real, with your art, you could make some real money!

aaaaaaa Thank you for offering! I'll have to look over all their legal print and contracts/info first, but I'll get back to you on it!