• 8 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
NPC One Stop Shop

[Image: Untitled.png]
NPC Name: Unnamed Spy
NPC Source: Akira
A-, B-, or C-Lister?: C

Looks good, approved~
[Image: source.gif]
"Centurion: I'll leave you to your work then Dust. Thanks for chatting!
Me: no problem. stay awesome!
Centurion: It's more of a passive ability"

So Corona Vera is one of the thousand superheroes who tried to save the world but failed, right? Well, here are some other superheroes that might as well become NPCs in the Omniverse.

Zeta, the introverted lady with heat powers and wields a fire poker as a weapon

Xi, the cool guy who happens to be Zeta's boyfriend (also wields a pair of ice blades)

Falcon Barrier(Sheldon), the world's first super-soldier. Fought in World War 2, but got frozen in a freak accident and thawed two decades later to assist the superhumans who took his place.

Plat-Soldat(Anthony Jones), the cybernetic mercenary. Left behind in the war, he was brought back by a Russian secret society that wants to win the Cold War very badly. Falcon and Soldat fought each other during the final days of the Cold War, but eventually teamed up to defeat the leader of said secret society to save North America.

Kiana, the explorer. She has the ability to leap for long distances. Is a curious woman who believes that learning things can lead to personal growth. Wields dual scimitars and a bowgun in battle.

Aria, Kiana's best friend. She usually wears a smile, even in battle. Is one of the most powerful heroes in the group, and is considered to be very attractive. Wields a scythe and dual pistols in battle.

Red Lightning was a normal scientist until he got his lightning-speed powers from a freak accident, and is currently Corona's rival.

Dr. Mustard, Red Lightning's arch nemesis.
Let's go, amigo!

May I borrow Ultan? I'm planning on having my character visit his archives.

(02-05-2019, 09:07 PM)Corona Vera Wrote: So Corona Vera is one of the thousand superheroes who tried to save the world but failed, right? Well, here are some other superheroes that might as well become NPCs in the Omniverse.

Zeta, the introverted lady with heat powers and wields a fire poker as a weapon

Xi, the cool guy who happens to be Zeta's boyfriend (also wields a pair of ice blades)

Falcon Barrier(Sheldon), the world's first super-soldier. Fought in World War 2, but got frozen in a freak accident and thawed two decades later to assist the superhumans who took his place.

Plat-Soldat(Anthony Jones), the cybernetic mercenary. Left behind in the war, he was brought back by a Russian secret society that wants to win the Cold War very badly. Falcon and Soldat fought each other during the final days of the Cold War, but eventually teamed up to defeat the leader of said secret society to save North America.

Kiana, the explorer. She has the ability to leap for long distances. Is a curious woman who believes that learning things can lead to personal growth. Wields dual scimitars and a bowgun in battle.

Aria, Kiana's best friend. She usually wears a smile, even in battle. Is one of the most powerful heroes in the group, and is considered to be very attractive. Wields a scythe and dual pistols in battle.

Red Lightning was a normal scientist until he got his lightning-speed powers from a freak accident, and is currently Corona's rival.

Dr. Mustard, Red Lightning's arch nemesis.

That is a lot of names and powers, but unfortunately we have a point system if you are aiming to get them all as NPC's. And if you are asking for them to become official NPCs for the site, this isnt' the place to be doing it...

I don't know where you would either. Typically we don't make cannon character's Site NPCs without having some understanding where this cannon is from. If this is something you are interested in putting forth, I suggest the Help Desk.

(02-06-2019, 02:48 AM)Peter Smithson Wrote: May I borrow Ultan? I'm planning on having my character visit his archives.

I am not seeing this Ultan on our list.

Ultan, ultan... Oh the library keeper! Well you are free to visit the archives, but Ultan isn't going to show up unless you go about doing damage to his books. Treat the library with care and you'll be fine.
In battle it is important to keep a sharp blade

But it is by far more important to keep a sharp mind.

I'd like to borrow Princess Bon Bon Sunshine for a post.

(Ugh, I need to update the art!)
[Image: MUsY55C.jpg]
[Image: sN7AejK.jpg]

Don't see why not. Have at it.
In battle it is important to keep a sharp blade

But it is by far more important to keep a sharp mind.

I'm done with her, thanks!
[Image: MUsY55C.jpg]
[Image: sN7AejK.jpg]

Sorry that it has taken me this long, Centurion, I have been a bit out of it. This looks well thought out and I just have a few comments/questions.

HISTORY
What has Kassicus been doing in the OV to have earned him those 6 levels?

MOVES
Gravity Wave
I'd like to see a number or two. Specifically how big is this range, and how long can his hold it? If it is concentration, does this mean he can't use any other attacks? Can he take damage?
After some consideration, this will need Debuff.
Note: This is a very powerful attack, but depending on the answers to these questions this could be a simple move, or a Super Attack.

Will of the Prefacts
Why is this 600? =P
You have a single line here "Once his target is suitably stunned, The High Imperator manipulates gravity to crush his enemy." If you are stunning them it needs debuff, but because its a part of the move and not an optional effect, you don't need another 300 to this. Unless I am reading this incorrectly.
Note: Optionally, maybe Super Attack? =P

Solar Eruption
Charging...
I'll accept this, but I am going to give you the chance to change it if you'd like. There's nothing wrong, exactly - unless another mod says otherwise - with the different charges. While time is precious, consider this; If I am charging up for this kind of attack, and I only have to charge a second longer for the most powerful attack, why wouldn't I?
This could easily be explained if you included how many shots of the reduced attack gets before re-charging. As it reads he only gets one for one.

Imperator's Immoloation
Does the damage effects only last as long as you are in the field?

Scorched Earth
Can he be attacked while using this move? As it reads it would cut off his concentration, and thus terminate the attack.

Notes
The Debuff is just an extra thousand, btw, and in the scheme of things, we will not object you from going over just a bit of the 25,000.

NPC Name:

Coca Cola Man

Level: 6 (25000 Om)
NPC Source:
Original
Character history:
Ah, so you wish to hear about the man, the myth, the legend, Coca Cola man? Well, he once was a secondary to the Pepsi company in the Omniverse. He was one of the few working at Pepsi Co that felt like Pepsi was lacking something. Even if most people disagreed he continued to push onwards building in his own spare time a new drink that would rival and potentially even overtake the mega company. Then one day he was working on his creation only for one of Bepis's dogs to find him working on a new drink. A fight broke out as being the weakling he was, he almost died if it weren't for the drink. As a last effort he took the glass bottle containing the drink and downed it, this... changed him, he had obtained strength and speed and a new form similar to that of pepsiman. Over the months he worked to build up a following and as fate would have it Pepsiman attacked the secondary and killed them, killing the momentum the new company had or so Pepsi co. thought. In reality Omni was interested in the coca cola creator and wanted to see what he could do as a prime.

He has become almost underground knowing that Pepsi co. would just love to either grab his formula or destroy the product for good and he has begun to make his move against the company again.
Physical Description: (originals only)
(his normal form)
[Image: big_1431290306_image.jpg]

Stats:
ATK: 2
DEF: 2
SPD: 4
TEC: 4

Starting Proficiencies: Physical proficiency (1000), Debuff (600), Ranged (1000)

Starting Powers:
Super jumping

Starting Moves ([i]require pre-Approval unless basic[/i]):
Coca Cola Man (Alternate form) (2000)
Pulling out a glass bottle of his coca cola (the more expensive version of his product) he drinks from it before giving out a refreshing sigh as he changes into his more combat orientated form sporting the colors of his companies band as he looks like similar to Pepsi man in body build and shape but has a red and white coloration.
Atk: 3
Def: 4
Spd: 3
Tec: 2

Coke spray (300) (requires Ranged proficiency, debuff)

Coca-Cola man will pull out a can of Coca-Cola and after shaking it up for five seconds will release the carbonated beverage upon his opponents. to use it requires a fair amount of concentration and aiming too accurately hit there opponent; the range of the spray is 10 feel long and an inch wide lasting for 2.5 seconds before he has to spend 4 seconds grabbing a new can which there is an seemingly unlimited amount of and no one knows where he pulls them out of. This is almost laughably easy to use in terms of energy usage though his arms might get tired after a while. upon hitting an opponent the opponent takes very minimal damage but does get the debuff of moving about 2 mph slower for 10 seconds due to the liquid making moving around a bit more difficult. 

Cola crusher: (300) (requires physical strength)

Coca-cola man will prepare a punch in either hand for 10 seconds where he can move slightly (think some shuffling) making him essentially a sitting duck with full concentration being used on the move allowing attacks to land with ease. The range of the arm is approximately 3 feet in any direction in front of him. once the 10 seconds have passed his hand will burn with a red and white aura (note this aura does nothing but note its ready) before swinging immediately at an single opponent in range of his arm. this has the possibility to potentially punch through thin steel (less than an inch) with fair ease. this is very exhausting to use multiple times in a row without any rest.
Why does this character have to be a prime?
I don't really know. it was just a spur of the moment when I decided I wanted to make a character that would be a rival to the pepsi company.
What role do they play in your story?
They don't have a direct role.
Are they an A, B, or C-Lister? (If you don't know what this means, you didn't read the manual) - if they are original, just put 'OC' here.
OC

(also bought stat point upgrade 1 and 2 for Coca cola man)
                                            [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=10243242]
"While shooting concentrate your mind, gently muttering the spell to the Mini-Hakkero. Aiming at someone you don't like, a magicannon of love will be unleashed!"

Updated my Kassicus app, hopefully that fixed his issues!
From Hawaii, With Love
[Image: W4PxwDv.jpg]

@Centurion, Approved.
Kassicus has been moved to the Site NPCs: PC Prime List.

NPC Name: Meenah Peixes
NPC Source: Homestuck
A-, B-, or C-Lister? C-lister - 1 point

[Image: OFE4xlv.png]
[Image: ka5ugxl.png]