Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Official Move Approval IV

(07-17-2016, 10:29 PM)Warren Zimmer Wrote: Wrist Blasters: So these fire 6 at a time? And if it's not a debuff, is the concussive effect just like a split-second disorient effect or something then?

Fire Blasts: About how damaging are these in general terms? Can they be used while moving or does aiming require him to stand still? How draining is this on his stamina?

1. Yes.   The weaker ones fire 6 at a time. The stronger ones 3 at a time.    And the concussive effect is as you described it.

2. As for the Fire Blasts they can be used while moving.  And not very draining.  It would be like simply lifting a 1 pound weight for him.

Okay, just looking to know the rough amount of damage the Fire Blasts do now.

(07-18-2016, 10:30 AM)Joline Wrote: GOT A QUICK LITTLE FODDER THING I'D LIKE APPROVED and feel free to slap me if this is the wrong place for this i haven't done this before

Sack of Greater Holding (RP Fodder)
Requires... nothing, actually
A simple brownish pouch with a golden button keeping it shut, with "I shall bear the burden" written along its front in golden cursive. It's normally worn on a belt, specifically on Joline's lower back beneath where her current sword and shield should be on her back. While it only appears capable of holding one or maybe two very small objects, it can in reality hold up to two hundred pounds worth of just about anything, acting as a sort of item-dumping pocket dimension for Joline. In doing so, it weighs only two pounds, making it significantly more convenient than actually lugging around all that weight in just about any other container. This does not act as protection from theft, as anybody can access the pouch, though its unassuming nature and out-of-the-way location make it something not easy to search unless Joline is either dead, not conscious or not wearing it on her person.

That's cool. Approved.

(07-18-2016, 11:04 AM)Lord Dominator Wrote: Yes it can be used whilst moving - she just covers her hands in lava. It doesn't seem to take any particular effort to do so or distract her in any way.

I thought the cost was covered by 'takes little energy to maintain'. It is not very draining; it is the most basic use of her abilities and something she can maintain for long periods of time with very little effort. It also doesn't do a great deal to boost her damage beyond normal.

The lava does not inflict any debuff other than damage with this move. (Canonically, there are other uses for lava in her powerset which would count as debuffs but this particular one is about as mild as Dominator's attacks get).

This is just a straight boost to her innate hand-to-hand abilities. Other punching moves apped later could benefit from it but at current there are no moves she has which it could be used with.

I mean...that would cover the cost, had you written that. The move just said 'effort', which I took to mean concentration.

With the added details, you're good. Approved.

(07-18-2016, 10:13 AM)Sabrina Wrote: Pokeballs (600, requires Telekinesis, Ranged Proficiency, Ranged Materialize Proficiency, Debuff Proficiency)

Pokeballs are a tool employed by Pokemon Trainers across the Pokemon world to catch, and later transport, Pokemon in handy containers, and are prominently displayed by trainers and across all sorts of merchandise - from round pillows to TVs, there's few things in the Pokemon world that don't sport the iconic red and white halves.

In the Omniverse, one can be summoned in ca. 3 seconds into Sabrina's direct vicinity (max 0,5 meters away from herself), floating with the aid of Telekinesis. She can then throw the Pokeball. As long as it remains within her Telekinesis field she can also manipulate it like most other objects.
A Pokeball's original purpose is to catch Pokemon, though in the Omniverse they can do so with anyone: if a functional Pokeball hits a living being's body other than Sabrina they get sucked into the Pokeball, which then seals and falls to the ground before twitching back and forth as its prisoner struggles to get out. For purposes of catching, someone's armor, clothes etc. counts as their body, but items such as one's weapon, shield etc. do not. Someone caught in it will break out again, breaking the Pokeball open and re-emerging in their original size. Breaking out takes 5-6 seconds after being caught, during which the being contained inside is immune to external influences and cannot attack, move etc. themselves. The exception to this are Super Moves, which can hit an opponent even inside the Pokeball, and the caught individual can still defend against one as always. After being successfully caught and breaking out a being is immune to being caught again for 1 minute.
While made of metal, a Pokeball's internal mechanisms are rather fragile, meaning that if they miss their mark and impact on a hard surface or if they get attacked their mechanisms will break (and thus become useless). If the mechanism breaks simultaneously to a valid "catch" target touching the Pokeball (such as them hitting it with a punch) the Pokeball will not catch them. As long as the mechanisms are not broken however a Pokeball remains a threat as Sabrina can still pick it up and throw it again, by hand or with Telekinesis.

Fluff Part 1: While all Pokeballs are functionally identical in the Omniverse Sabrina often picks out a different "type" which in her opinion is the best match for her target, such as a Dusk Ball or a Net Ball. The exception are Dark Balls that can only be used in certain situations.

Fluff Part 2: Sabrina can use Dark Balls to capture defeated Pokemon opponents permanently. This equates to being killed if they're a Prime (who will respawn as normal) or for them being killed if they're a Secondary owned by a Prime. Being captured turns that Pokemon into a Crypto-Pokemon that is unconditionally obediant to Sabrina and adjusts their strength to hers. Crypto-Pokemon have a minimally darker color-scheme than their normal counterparts and sport dark blue emotionless eyes.
NOTE: Crypto-Pokemon can be turned into Secondaries for Sabrina or into moves.

Oooh, fancy.

Does this require a great deal of concentration to summon, and would it require her to stand still to summon? How draining is it to summon these? Can these be used in conjunction with other moves? I know they're immune inside, but could she maybe use a psychic paralyze on them while summoning the ball, or would that be too much for her to do?
Daniel Wrote:gonna milk the shit out of those milkies

Gildarts Wrote:Sorry if you got diabetes from this, and sorry again if you were offended by that comment because you do have diabetes.

Alex Wrote:clowns don't have marriage rights

The damage would be like getting hit in the face by a flash bang grenade.

(07-19-2016, 10:15 AM)Mark Wrote:
(07-18-2016, 10:13 AM)Sabrina Wrote: Pokeballs (600, requires Telekinesis, Ranged Proficiency, Ranged Materialize Proficiency, Debuff Proficiency)

Pokeballs are a tool employed by Pokemon Trainers across the Pokemon world to catch, and later transport, Pokemon in handy containers, and are prominently displayed by trainers and across all sorts of merchandise - from round pillows to TVs, there's few things in the Pokemon world that don't sport the iconic red and white halves.

In the Omniverse, one can be summoned in ca. 3 seconds of concentration into Sabrina's direct vicinity (max 0,5 meters away from herself), floating with the aid of Telekinesis. She can then throw the Pokeball. As long as it remains within her Telekinesis field she can also manipulate it like most other objects.
While summoning a Pokeball Sabrina cannot move, though she can float in midair if using flight, nor use other moves. If she stops concentrating or is interrupted the summoning fails. The drain on Sabrina is minimal but becomes noticeable if she summons multiple in quick succession. While there is no limit on how many functional Pokeballs can exist at a time Sabrina can only manipulate one at a time with Telekinesis (or manually) and creating too many in a short time tires her out.
A Pokeball's original purpose is to catch Pokemon, though in the Omniverse they can do so with anyone: if a functional Pokeball hits a living being's body other than Sabrina they get sucked into the Pokeball, which then seals and falls to the ground before twitching back and forth as its prisoner struggles to get out. For purposes of catching, someone's armor, clothes etc. counts as their body, but items such as one's weapon, shield etc. do not. Someone caught in it will break out again, breaking the Pokeball open and re-emerging in their original size. Breaking out takes 5-6 seconds after being caught, during which the being contained inside is immune to external influences and cannot attack, move etc. themselves. The exception to this are Super Moves, which can hit an opponent even inside the Pokeball, and the caught individual can still defend against one as always. After being successfully caught and breaking out a being is immune to being caught again for 1 minute.
While made of metal, a Pokeball's internal mechanisms are rather fragile, meaning that if they miss their mark and impact on a hard surface or if they get attacked their mechanisms will break (and thus become useless). If the mechanism breaks simultaneously to a valid "catch" target touching the Pokeball (such as them hitting it with a punch) the Pokeball will not catch them. As long as the mechanisms are not broken however a Pokeball remains a threat as Sabrina can still pick it up and throw it again, by hand or with Telekinesis.

Fluff Part 1: While all Pokeballs are functionally identical in the Omniverse Sabrina often picks out a different "type" which in her opinion is the best match for her target, such as a Dusk Ball or a Net Ball. The exception are Dark Balls that can only be used in certain situations.

Fluff Part 2: Sabrina can use Dark Balls to capture defeated Pokemon opponents permanently. This equates to being killed if they're a Prime (who will respawn as normal) or for them being killed if they're a Secondary owned by a Prime. Being captured turns that Pokemon into a Crypto-Pokemon that is unconditionally obediant to Sabrina and adjusts their strength to hers. Crypto-Pokemon have a minimally darker color-scheme than their normal counterparts and sport dark blue emotionless eyes.

Oooh, fancy.

Does this require a great deal of concentration to summon, and would it require her to stand still to summon? How draining is it to summon these? Can these be used in conjunction with other moves? I know they're immune inside, but could she maybe use a psychic paralyze on them while summoning the ball, or would that be too much for her to do?

I knew I'd forgotten some details... thanks for taking a look.

Anycase!
-To adress the concentration and draining I'm adding some parts into the quoted post which I marked red.
-I'm not really sure how to balance the Pokeballs without making them too powerful or varied. Technically they could be combined with as much as Sabrina throwing/knocking her opponent into a ball that is just lying around. They don't strengthen or add effects to any other moves of hers though.
-No "psychic paralysis" as I feel like that would make the move a little "too much". I consider it fairly powerful as is with the ability to hit an opponent from any angle by moving it telekinetically.
"(Note to self: insert quote & picture once I find stuff)"

Quote:
PvP FLAG: RED
Please message me before you attack my character or assault my base! Thanks!

The Scythe's length of the blade is 30 inches and the shaft is 67 inches.
[Image: BxUmcA2CcRwyAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png][Image: 250px-Halopedia_Era_UNSC.png]

Z-Tech Wrist Blasters 
Cost: 600 OM 
Requires: Ranged Proficiency . 

This weapon was created by Warren Zimmer. Based off of the Wrist Blasters that he once had,  Warren's made some improvements to the design allowing them to function in this world. The wrist blasters pack a punch enough to concuss an opponent and perhaps knock them off balance. They are also built into both wrists,  so he can either fire a single charged shot... or shoot multiple weak rapid fire shots.  This weapon is something that cannot be stolen from Warren by anyone. It takes about a second for him to fire each shot.   It is a versatile weapon that is well suited to Warren Zimmer and adds some flair to his techniques. These travel at speeds of 40 MPH when fired from this weapon. The size of the blast  is about the size of a football.  The fact they concuss is because they do very low amounts of damage.  To be clear these don't debuff an opponent but do a pathetic amount of damage to them. This takes roughly 25 seconds to fully charge.  The rate of fire on the weaker ones is about 6 per every 5 seconds. 

These are very accurate.  The range is about 3-5 feet from him.   This can be used with other moves so long as he's using the blast one handed in which case he can forget about charging the move up.  This barely drains him at all and doesn't require much focus. All he does to do it is simply point both arms at an opponent and unleash the energy blasts which takes about 2 seconds to do. The weaker ones fire 6 at a time. The stronger ones 3 at a time.  The concussive effect only stuns an individual for about half a second. It isn't a debuff so much as a quick disorientation. 

Z-Tech Energy Blast - Fire:  (300 OM,   Ranged Proficiency.) 

This is a variant of the typical energy blast that is fired from the wrists of his suit.  Unlike the typical energy blasts this possesses an elemental property namely that of the Element of Fire,  itself.   This technique is one of the ones Warren has come up to allow himself to defend himself in the new world he is in. 

The Z-Tech Fire Energy Blast is colored a mix of purple and reddish flames,  giving it an eerie and almost evil feel to the color of the fire he's shooting.  The fire blasts are about the size of a fist... each. They travel at relatively quick speeds of 40 MPH.The size of the blast  is about the size of a football.  The range is about 3-5 feet from him. While this requires about 20 seconds to charge up only one of these can be fired at a time. Creating the blast does in fact require his concentration,  and that means he can't use other moves while doing this.  These are pin point accurate and made so they can do precision attacks on the opponent. 

The fire doesn't explode nor does it debuff in any way,  shape or form. 

Hal/Zimmer: I'm not really sure I'm understanding you. Flashbangs generally don't do damage so much as they blind and deafen the enemy. And since you already mentioned it doesn't debuff at all, I'm a little confused. Can you describe it more generally, in terms of 'mild', 'moderate', 'heavy' or something like 'a strong punch'? Also, you'll need to incorporate the changes we already talked about into the final description. The version you just posted is missing all of the details from your last correction.

Sabrina: Hmmm. I think the problem there is with you covering the field with balls and pushing people into them. A minefield of traps seems a little wonky, even with a 1 minute cooldown. I'd put a limit of maybe 10 (with that tiring her quite a bit) or so at a time and make them have to be thrown or telekinetically moved to work appropriately. You could have the extra balls poof away or break so that you're not forced always reclaim them, if you'd like.

Scarecrow: Approved.

Gildarts Wrote:Sorry if you got diabetes from this, and sorry again if you were offended by that comment because you do have diabetes.

@Mark

I believe I've fixed the problems you had.

You still need to include the range and charge time and stuff that you added earlier.

(07-19-2016, 01:23 PM)Mark Wrote: Sabrina: Hmmm. I think the problem there is with you covering the field with balls and pushing people into them. A minefield of traps seems a little wonky, even with a 1 minute cooldown. I'd put a limit of maybe 10 (with that tiring her quite a bit) or so at a time and make them have to be thrown or telekinetically moved to work appropriately. You could have the extra balls poof away or break so that you're not forced always reclaim them, if you'd like. 

I figured that this might be balanced by the effort it takes to summon enough to form a minefield, but I get your point! On the other hand I do like the idea of a Pokeball remaining a lingering threat even after being thrown, though a minefield is a bit too strong. Here's an edited version, again with red marking my latest edits, I hope it looks better:

Pokeballs (600, requires Telekinesis, Ranged Proficiency, Ranged Materialize Proficiency, Debuff Proficiency)

In the Omniverse, one can be summoned in ca. 3 seconds of concentration into Sabrina's direct vicinity (max 0,5 meters away from herself), floating with the aid of Telekinesis. She can then throw the Pokeball. As long as it remains within her Telekinesis field she can also manipulate it like most other objects.
While summoning a Pokeball Sabrina cannot move, though she can float in midair if using flight, nor use other moves. If she stops concentrating or is interrupted the summoning fails. The drain on Sabrina is minimal but becomes noticeable if she summons multiple in quick succession. Up to 10 active Pokeballs can exist at a time, if an 11th one is summoned the oldest existing Pokeball will break apart so both parties can see that it's useless. Sabrina can only manipulate one at a time with Telekinesis (or manually) and creating too many in a short time tires her out.

A Pokeball's original purpose is to catch Pokemon, though in the Omniverse they can do so with anyone: if it hits a living being's body other than Sabrina they get sucked into the Pokeball, which then seals and falls to the ground before twitching back and forth as its prisoner struggles to get out. For purposes of catching, someone's armor, clothes etc. counts as their body, but items such as one's weapon, shield etc. do not. Someone caught in it will break out again, breaking the Pokeball open and re-emerging in their original size. Breaking out takes 5-6 seconds after being caught, during which the being contained inside is immune to external influences and cannot attack, move etc. themselves. The exception to this are Super Moves, which can hit an opponent even inside the Pokeball, and the caught individual can still defend against one as always. After being successfully caught and breaking out a being is immune to being caught again for 1 minute.
Only the last Pokeball that has been thrown (not just touched or telekinetically lifted) by Sabrina either telekinetically or by hand will catch whom it touches. The other 1-9 will remain inactive even if touched and with their mechanisms intact - they are "inactive". They are however visually indistinguishable from the one that's "active". Foresight, Insight or keeping track of which Pokeball was the last thrown allow Sabrina's opponents to make out the real threat.

"(Note to self: insert quote & picture once I find stuff)"

Quote:
PvP FLAG: RED
Please message me before you attack my character or assault my base! Thanks!

(07-19-2016, 02:10 PM)Sabrina Wrote:
(07-19-2016, 01:23 PM)Mark Wrote: Sabrina: Hmmm. I think the problem there is with you covering the field with balls and pushing people into them. A minefield of traps seems a little wonky, even with a 1 minute cooldown. I'd put a limit of maybe 10 (with that tiring her quite a bit) or so at a time and make them have to be thrown or telekinetically moved to work appropriately. You could have the extra balls poof away or break so that you're not forced always reclaim them, if you'd like. 

I figured that this might be balanced by the effort it takes to summon enough to form a minefield, but I get your point! On the other hand I do like the idea of a Pokeball remaining a lingering threat even after being thrown, though a minefield is a bit too strong. Here's an edited version, again with red marking my latest edits, I hope it looks better:

Pokeballs (600, requires Telekinesis, Ranged Proficiency, Ranged Materialize Proficiency, Debuff Proficiency)

While summoning a Pokeball Sabrina cannot move, though she can float in midair if using flight, nor use other moves. If she stops concentrating or is interrupted the summoning fails. The drain on Sabrina is minimal but becomes noticeable if she summons multiple in quick succession. Up to 10 active Pokeballs can exist at a time, if an 11th one is summoned the oldest existing Pokeball will break apart so both parties can see that it's useless. Sabrina can only manipulate one at a time with Telekinesis (or manually) and creating too many in a short time tires her out.

A Pokeball's original purpose is to catch Pokemon, though in the Omniverse they can do so with anyone: if it hits a living being's body other than Sabrina they get sucked into the Pokeball, which then seals and falls to the ground before twitching back and forth as its prisoner struggles to get out. For purposes of catching, someone's armor, clothes etc. counts as their body, but items such as one's weapon, shield etc. do not. Someone caught in it will break out again, breaking the Pokeball open and re-emerging in their original size. Breaking out takes 5-6 seconds after being caught, during which the being contained inside is immune to external influences and cannot attack, move etc. themselves. The exception to this are Super Moves, which can hit an opponent even inside the Pokeball, and the caught individual can still defend against one as always. After being successfully caught and breaking out a being is immune to being caught again for 1 minute.
Only the last Pokeball that has been thrown (not just touched or telekinetically lifted) by Sabrina either telekinetically or by hand will catch whom it touches. The other 1-9 will remain inactive even if touched and with their mechanisms intact - they are "inactive". They are however visually indistinguishable from the one that's "active". Foresight, Insight or keeping track of which Pokeball was the last thrown allow Sabrina's opponents to make out the real threat.

Approved.

Everything should be fixed Mark.

(07-19-2016, 02:42 PM)Warren Zimmer Wrote: Everything should be fixed Mark.

Everything from this post needs to be incorporated:

(07-15-2016, 01:30 PM)Warren Zimmer Wrote: Z-Tech Wrist Blasters 
Cost: 600 OM 
Requires: Ranged Proficiency . 

This weapon was created by Warren Zimmer. Based off of the Wrist Blasters that he once had,  Warren's made some improvements to the design allowing them to function in this world. The wrist blasters pack a punch enough to concuss an opponent and perhaps knock them off balance. They are also built into both wrists,  so he can either fire a single charged shot... or shoot multiple weak rapid fire shots.  This weapon is something that cannot be stolen from Warren by anyone. It takes about a second for him to fire each shot.   It is a versatile weapon that is well suited to Warren Zimmer and adds some flair to his techniques. These travel at speeds of 40 MPH when fired from this weapon. The size of the blast  is about the size of a football.  The fact they concuss is because they do very low amounts of damage.  To be clear these don't debuff an opponent but do a pathetic amount of damage to them. This takes roughly 25 seconds to fully charge.  The rate of fire on the weaker ones is about 6 per every 5 seconds. 

These are very accurate.  The range is about 3-5 feet from him.   This can be used with other moves so long as he's using the blast one handed in which case he can forget about charging the move up.  This barely drains him at all and doesn't require much focus. All he does to do it is simply point both arms at an opponent and unleash the energy blasts which takes about 2 seconds to do. 

Z-Tech Energy Blast - Fire:  (300 OM,   Ranged Proficiency.) 

This is a variant of the typical energy blast that is fired from the wrists of his suit.  Unlike the typical energy blasts this possesses an elemental property namely that of the Element of Fire,  itself.   This technique is one of the ones Warren has come up to allow himself to defend himself in the new world he is in. 

The Z-Tech Fire Energy Blast is colored a mix of purple and reddish flames,  giving it an eerie and almost evil feel to the color of the fire he's shooting.  The fire blasts are about the size of a fist... each. They travel at relatively quick speeds of 40 MPH.The size of the blast  is about the size of a football.  The range is about 3-5 feet from him. While this requires about 20 seconds to charge up only one of these can be fired at a time. Creating the blast does in fact require his concentration,  and that means he can't use other moves while doing this.  These are pin point accurate and made so they can do precision attacks on the opponent. 

The fire doesn't explode nor does it debuff in any way,  shape or form. 

I believe I've met all your criteria.

...You just copied and pasted what you had before. I need all of the information before I can approve it.

You need to put this information

(07-17-2016, 10:29 PM)Warren Zimmer Wrote: Wrist Blasters: So these fire 6 at a time? And if it's not a debuff, is the concussive effect just like a split-second disorient effect or something then?

Fire Blasts: About how damaging are these in general terms? Can they be used while moving or does aiming require him to stand still? How draining is this on his stamina?

1. Yes.   The weaker ones fire 6 at a time. The stronger ones 3 at a time.    And the concussive effect is as you described it.

2. As for the Fire Blasts they can be used while moving.  And not very draining.  It would be like simply lifting a 1 pound weight for him.

into that description, along with the damage part that we went over before and you seem to have deleted. Please write that up and I can approve this.

Knight's Claws
Requirements: Physical Strength
Cost: 300

After the Battle of Death Mountain, Miranda Frost realized the importance of having multiple avenues of attack aside from her basic blows, and filed the points of her prosthetic fingers to fine, double edged points, allowing her use her arms as essentially spears, able to slash and stab as naturally as throwing a punch. Note that these blades are only as long as her fingers and, like many other standard weapons, can be broken. (Def stat used to calculate blade strength). If broken, the blades would take nearly 5 seconds to reconstruct, leaving the arm from the elbow down immobilized until reconstruction to prevent complications in her internal systems.
"I've been here before, used to this kind of war. Crossfire grind through the sand. The orders were easy: 'It's kill or be killed'. Blood on both sides will be spilled."
[Image: DeathMountain.png][Image: blades.png][Image: Darkdata.png]

(07-20-2016, 09:09 PM)Miranda Frost Wrote: Knight's Claws
Requirements: Physical Strength
Cost: 300

After the Battle of Death Mountain, Miranda Frost realized the importance of having multiple avenues of attack aside from her basic blows, and filed the points of her prosthetic fingers to fine, double edged points, allowing her use her arms as essentially spears, able to slash and stab as naturally as throwing a punch. Note that these blades are only as long as her fingers and, like many other standard weapons, can be broken. (Def stat used to calculate blade strength). If broken, the blades would take nearly 5 seconds to reconstruct, leaving the arm from the elbow down immobilized until reconstruction to prevent complications in her internal systems.

Approved!

I believe I've got it this time Mark.

Leonard Snart
Tier 1 Assist

[Image: the-flash-wentworth-miller-captain-cold-2-cw.jpg]

Leonard Snart is, in essential form, Mick's counterpart; he's cool, calm and collected, and wields a weapon of ice. He's a bit of a chessmaster, and when he has his way, there's no way to face him on even ground; if you think the playing field is even, you don't know his game yet. Physically, he's not much to look at, but he's a decent strategist.

ATK: 1
DEF: 1
SPD: 1
TEC: 2

The Cold Gun
300 OM, requires Ranged Attack Proficiency, Debuff Proficiency

[Image: tumblr_inline_nsu9zvf6cX1sb4btj_500.jpg]

The signature weapon held by Leonard Snart, the Cold Gun is, in design, both similar and different to the Heat Gun.

It does indeed fire a beam of it's respective element, represented by a beam of light blue and white energy. The beam lasts for 15 seconds of continuous fire, after which the beam stops. It still has to be reloaded after 4 blasts are fired. However, the move is less powerful in exchange for a complete lack of cooldown time. The constant beam reaches a maximum range of 12 meters - a 2 meter increase from that of it's counterpart - and those far away from the blast do take less damage. The beam is 1 meter all around, circular, and goes at a speed of 10 miles per hour. Beams are fire and forget.

The target, upon being hit, is frozen lightly, moving slower, however the effect cancels out that of the light burns provided by the Heat Gun, and vice-versa. The freezing lasts for about 5 seconds, but cannot be stopped before the effect stops taking place unless the Heat Gun hits the target.

The weapon, when used with the Heat Gun at the same time, has an additional caveat - if you cross beams with the Heat Gun, the vastly conflicted temperatures will rocket back at the weapon opposite of their element, destroying them both until Mick takes the time and Omnilium to fix them. This weapon is one-handed, and can be used in conjunction with other one-handed weapons or moves.

A Scattering storm, (requires Ranged proficiency, Area Attack proficiency, 600 OM)

Skeletor charges his Havoc staff for a second, then unleashes a volley of magic blasts, similar to the bolts that he fires. The bolts fire in an arc outward, but with a slightly downward arc that limits their range to only about 15 meters. Skeletor can charge the havoc staff longer, remaining stationary and focusing for a maximum of 5 seconds. The longer the move is charged; the more missiles will be fired. The amount varies from three somewhat globular missiles at minimum charge to a continuous 120-degree arc of magic at maximum charge.
Skeletor is able to use this attack while moving, but must remain stationary and focused to charge the power, during which time magic visibly accumulates in his Havoc staff.

Wall of Flame (requires ranged materialize, area attack, 900 OM)

Skeletor extends his Havoc staff, and a beam of light springs from the end, tracing a pattern into the ground. This takes approximately 2-3 seconds to occur, during which time Skeletor must concentrate on the power, though he can still move. After the 2-3 seconds, magical flames spring into being along the pattern that was traced.
Skeletor has three different shapes he forms with this move, creating a wall to divide the battlefield, a ring to either keep out or enclose an area, or a scattered pattern of lines that cover the area in short swathes of flame, disrupting formations and creating more chaotic battlefields.
The Wall of flame is approximately 3 meters in height, .5 meters in width and can extend to a maximum of 12 meters from end to end.
The Ring of flame is also 3 meters in height and .5 meters in width, and can extend into a ring of 9 meters in diameter.
The Smattering of flame creates about a score of flames sections only 2 meters tall. These sections are .5 meters still, but only about 2 meters in length.
These flames are painful, but unlikely to be lethal. Skeletor can create gaps in the flame to allow himself or others to pass through, but a determined prime (or even a tough secondary) could burst through the flames with not much worse than a singing. The true danger this move poses is from prolonged exposure, as remaining too long (any more that about 4 seconds depending on DEF) within the flames could cause anything combustible to ignite.
This move is draining for Skeletor to maintain, and although he is able to perform other actions (even those that require his concentration) and maintain the flames, anything sufficiently startling or disorienting will make the flames wither away.

The Ram Stone (T1 super attack, 600 OM)

Skeletor holds aloft a small, green, ram-head stone, extended floating inches from the tips of his fingers. He utters the words to unleash the power of the Ram Stone, which takes only a few seconds. A jade demonic ram, composed of pure magical energy, forms around him. The magical Ram stands about 4 meters tall, and is translucent, allowing one to see Skeletor standing within. The Demonic Ram leaps at Skeletor’s target, its shape dissolving into pure energy as it closes the distance, slamming into the target and battering it with power,
(it is important to note that while in Eternia, the RamStone was known for its ability to destroy any barrier, this has not translated over to the Omniverse, where the Ram Stone is not able to penetrate a Super Defense any better than another T1 super attack.)
[Image: qNwQSLL.jpg]  [Image: DkshAtk_zps91eoe5zq.png][Image: Darkdata_zpsu96xxduw.png]

300 OM - Emerald Artillery - Double Rifle- Requires Ranged Proficiency, Ranged Materialize Proficiency, and Remote Control Proficiency:

Using the power of his will Hal will summon a couple of rifles to his hands. These rifles are a construct that can be hand held by Hal. But these can also be controlled by him with little more than his thoughts should he needs his hands free for well anything else presently. These take about 5 seconds for him to create... each. The construct appears to be a set of assault rifles. These are colored neon green and are partially transparent. The reload time is about 2 seconds given that that it is all it takes for Hal to envision them reloaded with new ammo as they're little more than a construct. As they are a construct created out of his will power Hal can MOVE these with his mind in order to keep his hands free. Since he doesn't need to hold these he is also granted the full range of motion while using this attack on his opponents. This can be used in conjunction with other moves or powers although Hal hasn't figured out any particular combinations that it would be good for yet.

The ammo capacity of both is about eight shots before he must reload.