Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Official Move Approval IV

Is it okay if I use the version above which cuts the speed way down in return for making it a bit more likely to fry the nervous system of whoever hits?

(08-19-2016, 04:53 PM)Eda Wrote: Reposting for approval 

I am going to try here to iron out a move or two for later purchase

Tier 1 super move : 

Love Love Magic cannon ( 600 om ) ( Requires ranged proficiency ) ( Requires homing Proficiency ) 

Description : A huge cannon ball of magical energy , while it might look silly being a bright pink hue and shaped like a heart . Its effects are devastating, however it has some heavy drawbacks for its power 

Casting speed : Slow can take up to 3 minutes to build up
Attack will home in and chase target until either target is hit or attack is lost to hitting a large target - I.e hitting a building or another target 
Can be charged while moving 
Can not be fired while moving 
Can not be aimed while moving
Requires tremendous concentration to cast , just as much to fire 
Distance : Point blank to fifty feet
Travel speed of attack : Near glacial - this attack is huge but terribly slow
Size : A heart shaped cannon ball of nearly 100 ft in diameter
Stamina drain : Large - Can exhaust the caster ~ will become Moderate as character gains levels  
Damage : High - This can flatten its target , but is a last resort for the young mage

Tier 1 super move : 

Love Love Thousand Broken Hearts : ( Requires ranged Proficiency ) ( Requires Area attack Proficiency ) ( Requires ranged materialize Proficiency )

A rain of pink heart shaped projectiles , made to counter large mobs of enemies 
As the name implies number of projectiles - up to 1000
All projectiles spawn at once 
Attack has enormus range but terrible accuracy 
Size of projectiles : Small pink heart shaped , roughly the size of a ( united states ) Quarter
Casting speed : Fast - 15 to 30 seconds 
Damage : Weak - similar to her magic blast 
Travel speed : Fast - 10 feet a second 
Travel distance : Far
( ^ Might need some balancing yet )

I nerfed the description of the first move a bit, "punching holes in people's bodies" would be only if you get the move off as a killing blow when you've already won the fight. Devastating is a suitably vague word that still implies its power. We'd rather you put that checklist into an actual description but we can approve it if you want.

You'd need a description for the second one.
(08-19-2016, 04:54 PM)King Sombra Wrote: Is it okay if I use the version above which cuts the speed way down in return for making it a bit more likely to fry the nervous system of whoever hits?

Sure!
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the 'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters Samus Aran or Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!

(Firstly sorry I missed the reply /).(\ ) Second, i looked up ranges for SMGs i assumed that 500m was when the bullet would stop without being stopped. We can lower it to a more reasonable range because its ONLY a close range weapon. I don't know what a reasonable range is though because Im gun dumb with specifics.

(08-07-2016, 09:59 AM)Omni Wrote:
(07-31-2016, 03:02 AM)Jeanne d Wrote:
(07-05-2016, 01:30 AM)Jeanne d Wrote: God’s Resolution 
-
Fluff: Whenever she uses it, there may be an ominous latin chorus chanting in the background.

Move OM Cost: 1500
Required Proficiencies: Ranged (1000), Homing (600), Debuff (1000), Buff (400)
Required Powers: Telepathy (1500), Teleportation (1500)
Total cost: 7500

Jeanne d’Arc’s six command seals.
Unlike normal servants, because of belonging into the Ruler-class, Jeanne is granted command seals. She is granted two per each servant participating in the Holy Grail War. (In Omniverse, this means six Command Seals; Arturia Pendragon, Gilgamesh, Mordred Pendragon).
This is only used to determine the amount of Command Seals Jeanne will have, and she will never have more than 6. The Command Spells work against all player characters.

These six command seals can each be used only once, and each represents a single given command. A single command cannot affect multiple targets, unless a command seal is spent for each affected party. This means that giving Command Seal infused command to two people, would require her to spend two command seals.
No matter how many command seals Jeanne has at her disposal at any time, she may only expend one on each target, per combat situation. If she encounters these opponents later again, she may use a command seal on them again.

When all six seals have been spent, Jeanne must offer her prayers to her Gods, whilst situated at the Nexus fountain to regain them.

To use a Command Seal, Jeanne must voice her command verbally. It takes five seconds from the moment the command is spoken to take effect. Using a command spell takes its toll on Jeanne, and she cannot use them recklessly. While casting a command spell, Jeanne’s movement is reduced down to walking, and if she cannot speak the command fully, it will not activate.
The target does not necessarily have to hear her command, but has to be within twenty meters of Jeanne. If the target is beyond twenty meters, even if they hear her, the command seal won’t activate.

In a combat situation, Jeanne can use up to three command seals at most, before her energy is spent, and she will have to rest.
The duration of the command given is fifteen seconds, after which the target may do as they wish.

The Command Seals can be used to issue commands to aid, or hinder those around her.
There are two types of commands she can issue; Enforceable ones, and Roleplay fluff ones. The Enforceable ones are listed below, and the rest fall into roleplaying fodder and fluff.

The enforceable commands cannot be disobeyed, unless the targets TEC is equal or higher than Jeanne’s.
The non-enforceable roleplaying fodder/fluff ones, can be disobeyed as the target wishes, and in general are pre-emptively agreed on amongst all the writers in question, before being issued.

Combat Orders (Enforceable) - Based on TEC comparison.

Stand down / Lower your weapons / Baissez vos armes 
  • The opponent is still allowed to dodge and block attacks, but will be unable to mount any kind of offence.
  • The target is forced to lower their weapon or halt their attack and stand down.
Attack / Charge / Attaque!
  • The target is forced to attack a given target.
  • May also be used to increase the damage dealt by an ally.
Stop / Halt / Stop / Halte
  • The target is forced to stop, this command refers to movement rather than attacks.
  • This doesn’t stop the target from attacking or defending, it simply forces them to stand in place.
Disarm / ”Don’t use it” / “Stop this” / “Desarmez-vous” 
  • Different from stand down; Opponent will be forced to drop their weapon rather than just lowering it.
  • Nothing stops the opponent from picking up the weapon, or even changing weapons.
  • Opponent may even decide to bail from the situation
  • All in all, what comes after dropping the weapon, is up to the opponent.
  • If a disarmed weapon has multiple modes, the user can swap to another mode, but it will take an equal amount of time, that swapping to another weapon would. For example, when taking another weapon from a holster.
Appear / Disappear / “Venez ici/disparaissez!”
  • The target is teleported from their location, to another decided by Jeanne.
  • All the regular restrictions of Teleport apply.
  • Distance moved is based on Jeanne’s teleport level.

Fluff Orders (Non-enforceable) - Fluff
These orders must be agreed on between the writers in advance and they include all orders that are not covered above. 
These orders are generally meant for non-PVP situations, of the story-focused PVE-kind.
Broader orders are less effective than specific orders. If there is a big difference in power (tipping towards Jeanne) even broad orders can be forced to be obeyed (in character).

I guess I should bump it, given a month has soon slipped by. Bumpity bump.

I'm hesitant and it may require more downsides in the actual execution than simply slowing down to walk. But don't worry about that now, as that will depend upon answers to the following questions:

How long does "stand down" last?

How long does "attack" last?

How long does "stop" last?

(08-01-2016, 05:04 AM)Dawn Wrote: Sub-Machine Gun(300) - Ranged Prof.

Dawn prefers to keep her distance, but that isn't always possible. So she takes a secondary weapon for close encounters. The SMG is small and can't be used while she is using her sniper(she must de-summon her sniper the summon her SMG and vice versa, which takes 2 seconds). The SMG is a fairly average make, with clip size of 30 bullets each and an effective range of 500 meters. She isn't going to be using it from 1500 feet away though, and is better to use at close range anyways. The fast ejecting mechanism let her reload this gun in just a little over a second. It takes a single second to summon. She can move while summoning it as well.

You know that 500 meters is pretty massive, right? Like ... http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-XtHt6p6Fob0/T-...d_area.jpg

Most SMGs would have a fraction of that. If you do wanna keep that range, but keep it as a close-range oriented weapon, maybe talk about damage falloff past a certain point? Idk.
[Image: FuGWFqr.gif]
[Image: 7QNIC9D.png?1]

(08-19-2016, 05:01 PM)Omni Wrote:
(08-19-2016, 04:53 PM)Eda Wrote: Reposting for approval 

I am going to try here to iron out a move or two for later purchase

Tier 1 super move : 

Love Love Magic cannon ( 600 om ) ( Requires ranged proficiency ) ( Requires homing Proficiency ) 

Description : A huge cannon ball of magical energy , while it might look silly being a bright pink hue and shaped like a heart . Its effects are devastating, however it has some heavy drawbacks for its power 

Casting speed : Slow can take up to 3 minutes to build up
Attack will home in and chase target until either target is hit or attack is lost to hitting a large target - I.e hitting a building or another target 
Requires tremendous concentration to cast , just as much to fire 
Distance : Point blank to fifty feet
Travel speed of attack : Near glacial - this attack is huge but terribly slow
Size : A heart shaped cannon ball of nearly 100 ft in diameter
Stamina drain : Large - Can exhaust the caster ~ will become Moderate as character gains levels  
Damage : High - This can flatten its target , but is a last resort for the young mage

Tier 1 super move : 

Love Love Thousand Broken Hearts : ( Requires ranged Proficiency ) ( Requires Area attack Proficiency ) ( Requires ranged materialize Proficiency )

As the name implies number of projectiles - up to 1000
All projectiles spawn at once 
Attack has enormus range but terrible accuracy 
Size of projectiles : Small pink heart shaped , roughly the size of a ( united states ) Quarter
Casting speed : Fast - 15 to 30 seconds 
Damage : Weak - similar to her magic blast 
Travel speed : Fast - 10 feet a second 
Travel distance : Far
( ^ Might need some balancing yet )

I nerfed the description of the first move a bit, "punching holes in people's bodies" would be only if you get the move off as a killing blow when you've already won the fight. Devastating is a suitably vague word that still implies its power. We'd rather you put that checklist into an actual description but we can approve it if you want.

You'd need a description for the second one.

~ I will take my first one for now then 

~ Second one has a description 

Think blizzard or blizaja from the final fantasy verses , exept instead of snow its little razor sharp pink hearts
Zenbon sakura would also bee a good similar description , damage by pinkness 

(08-19-2016, 04:54 PM)King Sombra Wrote: Is it okay if I use the version above which cuts the speed way down in return for making it a bit more likely to fry the nervous system of whoever hits?

Sure!

Storm Arts - Lightning - 300, Ranged Proficiency Homing, Remote Control.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gathering dark magic to the tip of his horn,  King Sombra will say. “So, you want to play with the thunder? How about a taste of the lightning?” Once he says that, he’ll create about 4 bolts of lightning made out of dark magic that he can control.   Suffice it to say they can immobilize an opponent QUITE well. They can also be remote controlled by him, and home in an opponent. This move is very taxing, requiring that he charge it for 8 seconds. The usage of the move severely depletes his energy reserves. Furthermore, it has a four second cool down. Another problem with this move is that it requires most of his concentration, while using it he can’t normally perform other moves. Distracting him during this move is possible, and would cause him to suffer moderate damage due to the electricity he’s playing with. While these are only moderately strong these are incredibly slow.

This takes about eight seconds for King Sombra to recover from.

So just to be clear, the version I listed in this post is acceptable? Also adding another move.

Name of Move: Dark Matter Bomb V1
OM Cost: 300
Proficiencies Required (Debuff Proficiency, Ranged Proficiency, Area Effect, Homing, Remote Control.)
Description of Move:  
A spell that King Sombra has come up for his own use in the Omniverse. This first channels negative emotions such as fear, rage, lust, hatred, misery, greed and many other negative emotions into a sphere of energy. The sphere is roughly the size of a fully loaded mini van. Manipulating the sphere,  he’ll ‘levitate’ it until it is above his opponent. Once it is above his opponent he will immediately ‘drop’ the sphere which will then explode.This has a range of 75 feet. Anyone towards the outskirts would receive pathetic damage,  and find it harder to concentrate because they’d be in a debilitated emotional state. Furthermore when someone is actually closer to the center of the sphere, they’d receive heavy damage. It takes him about 10 seconds to create this sphere,  and 5 seconds to recharge. It can be used with other magical abilities however and can be used while he is in motion. This has a 5 foot diameter and lasts for about 6 seconds effectiveness wise.

Body Regeneration (Advanced Regeneration, Healing) 1000 OM

Marcus has a unnatural ability to regenerate his skin and heart due to advanced technology in his body. It takes about a few minutes to regenerate but the cells rebuild the organ in question or skin.
[Image: marcus%20wright%20sig.png]

[Image: ytLTikp.png?1]

Sorry Eda, I missed that description. You will need a little more though about how it's performed.

(08-19-2016, 05:05 PM)King Sombra Wrote: Storm Arts - Lightning - 300, Ranged Proficiency Homing, Remote Control.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gathering dark magic to the tip of his horn,  King Sombra will say. “So, you want to play with the thunder? How about a taste of the lightning?” Once he says that, he’ll create about 4 bolts of lightning made out of dark magic that he can control.   Suffice it to say they can immobilize an opponent QUITE well. They can also be remote controlled by him, and home in an opponent. This move is very taxing, requiring that he charge it for 8 seconds. The usage of the move severely depletes his energy reserves. Furthermore, it has a four second cool down. Another problem with this move is that it requires most of his concentration, while using it he can’t normally perform other moves. Distracting him during this move is possible, and would cause him to suffer moderate damage due to the electricity he’s playing with. While these are only moderately strong these are incredibly slow.

This takes about eight seconds for King Sombra to recover from.

So just to be clear, the version I listed in this post is acceptable? Also adding another move.
Approved.

Quote:Name of Move: Dark Matter Bomb V1
Proficiencies Required (Debuff Proficiency, Ranged Proficiency, Area Effect, Homing, Reote Control.)
Description of Move:  
A spell that King Sombra has come up for his own use in the Omniverse. This first channels negative emotions such as fear, rage, lust, hatred, misery, greed and many other negative emotions into a sphere of energy. The sphere is roughly the size of a fully loaded mini van. Manipulating the sphere,  he’ll ‘levitate’ it until it is above his opponent. Once it is above his opponent he will immediately ‘drop’ the sphere which will then explode.This has a range of 75 feet. Anyone towards the outskirts would receive pathetic damage,  and find it harder to concentrate because they’d be in a debilitated emotional state. Furthermore when someone is actually closer to the center of the sphere, they’d receive heavy damage. It takes him about 10 seconds to create this sphere,  and 5 seconds to recharge. It can be used with other magical abilities however and can be used while he is in motion.
So the damage increases, but the debuff effect is the same regardless of where you are in the radius? How long would the negative effects last?

(08-19-2016, 05:08 PM)Marcus Wright Wrote: Body Regeneration (Advanced Regeneration, Healing) 1000 OM

Marcus has a unnatural ability to regenerate his skin and heart due to advanced technology in his body. It takes about a few minutes to regenerate but the cells rebuild the organ in question or skin.
You'd not need an extra move for this. Assuming you had survival so that you could actually survive those type of wounds to begin with, advanced regeneration could do the job.
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the 'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters Samus Aran or Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!

(08-19-2016, 05:16 PM)Omni Wrote: Sorry Eda, I missed that description. You will need a little more though about how it's performed.

I will nix it for now and work more on it some other time , more important moves to focus on 

First move is fine yes ? 

Sure.

Proficiencies Required (Debuff Proficiency, Ranged Proficiency, Area Effect, Homing, Remote Control.)
Description of Move:  
A spell that King Sombra has come up for his own use in the Omniverse. This first channels negative emotions such as fear, rage, lust, hatred, misery, greed and many other negative emotions into a sphere of energy. The sphere is roughly the size of a fully loaded mini van. Manipulating the sphere,  he’ll ‘levitate’ it until it is above his opponent. Once it is above his opponent he will immediately ‘drop’ the sphere which will then explode.This has a range of 75 feet. Anyone towards the outskirts would receive pathetic damage,  and find it harder to concentrate because they’d be in a debilitated emotional state. Furthermore when someone is actually closer to the center of the sphere, they’d receive heavy damage. It takes him about 10 seconds to create this sphere,  and 5 seconds to recharge. It can be used with other magical abilities however and can be used while he is in motion.  This has a diameter of 8 feet and the negative effects last about six seconds. Other moves can be used while he is using this move.

What's the diameter/radius of the blast effect? Forgot to ask that before.

I'd say 100 feet, but that probably wouldn't be allowed. So would you allow 85 feet?

Considering it's a heavy damage move which can also be made while on the move, and has a debuff effect, I'm thinking more like 10 feet in diameter and debuff the negative effects to 15ish seconds, depending on their DEF and your ATK.

Last thing before I take a break and get off of this thread for a bit

Eda's staff ( 300 om ) ( Requires Strength proficiency )

Description : [Image: nStbQ.jpg]
^ Literally this staff 
An enormous and neigh comical magical staff that can double as a hammer in combat 
Made of oak so has a decent amount of weight to it 
Has no other bonus effects besides flavor and comedy for a little girl wielding a giant staff

Description of Move:
A spell that King Sombra has come up for his own use in the Omniverse. This first channels negative emotions such as fear, rage, lust, hatred, misery, greed and many other negative emotions into a sphere of energy. The sphere is roughly the size of a fully loaded mini van. Manipulating the sphere, he’ll ‘levitate’ it until it is above his opponent. Once it is above his opponent he will immediately ‘drop’ the sphere which will then explode.This has a range of 75 feet. Anyone towards the outskirts would receive pathetic damage, and find it harder to concentrate because they’d be in a debilitated emotional state. Furthermore when someone is actually closer to the center of the sphere, they’d receive heavy damage. It takes him about 10 seconds to create this sphere, and 5 seconds to recharge. It can be used with other magical abilities however and can be used while he is in motion. This has a diameter of 8 feet and the negative effects last about six seconds. Other moves can be used while he is using this move.

(08-19-2016, 05:32 PM)Eda Wrote: Last thing before I take a break and get off of this thread for a bit

Eda's staff ( 300 om ) ( Requires Strength proficiency )

Description : [Image: nStbQ.jpg]
^ Literally this staff 
An enormous and neigh comical magical staff that can double as a hammer in combat 
Made of oak so has a decent amount of weight to it 
Has no other bonus effects besides flavor and comedy for a little girl wielding a giant staff
Approovered.

(08-19-2016, 05:32 PM)King Sombra Wrote: Name of Move: Dark Matter Bomb V1
Description of Move:  
A spell that King Sombra has come up for his own use in the Omniverse. This first channels negative emotions such as fear, rage, lust, hatred, misery, greed and many other negative emotions into a sphere of energy. The sphere is roughly the size of a fully loaded mini van. Manipulating the sphere,  he’ll ‘levitate’ it until it is above his opponent. Once it is above his opponent he will immediately ‘drop’ the sphere which will then explode.This has a range of 75 feet. Anyone towards the outskirts would receive pathetic damage,  and find it harder to concentrate because they’d be in a debilitated emotional state. Furthermore when someone is actually closer to the center of the sphere, they’d receive heavy damage. It takes him about 10 seconds to create this sphere,  and 5 seconds to recharge. It can be used with other magical abilities however and can be used while he is in motion.  This has a diameter of 8 feet and the negative effects last about six seconds. Other moves can be used while he is using this move.
Approved.

Lacerate (Ranged Proficiency, 300 O.M)
Blood Mage Attack 1
With a wave of your hand, gashes appear over the target's body
Encounter [Image: Star.gif] Arcane, Implement
Standard Action
Ranged 10
Attack: constitution Vs. Fortitude
Hit: 2d4 + constitution modifier damage
Effect: The target takes ongoing damage equal to twice your constitution modifier until the end of your next turn.
(This is the D&D explanation for reference, the omniverse version is below)

This move uses blood magic to open wounds on the opponent, depending on their defence, if it is greater than the attack of the user by more than one, ,there is no effect. It opens wounds much like paper cuts, not deep or especially painful on their own, but continued use is more painful. It is an instantaneous technique, though not very powerful, and travels in a straight line from the caster. Once activated, it moves as a three foot diameter net, ,traveling at about ten feet per second. It is not difficult to aim, being a fire and forget technique. Once the user fires it, they can move, but moving while casting will interrupt the spell. It will not hinder the opponent's movement at all. It is activated by the caster simply stating "Bleed", and pointing at the opponent, at which point the net of blood will form and move straight at the opponent. Ultimately, it feels like multiple paper cuts initially,. Any sort of healing or regeneration will completely negate it as well. It is also a fixed move, no variations possible

Posted again as per Omni's request

Quote:
[Image: j6rr9xT.gif][Image: 1XYDdsJ.jpg]
HYPER MODE (Tier 1 Power-up)
ATK + 2
DEF + 2
SPD + 1

By pumping phazon through the extremities of her suit, Samus can activate Hyper Mode, a form in which her physical capabilities are greatly boosted. Both her attack, defence and speed are augmented, turning an already formidable foe into a veritable juggernaut. Her suit glows blue while in this form, especially when activating or otherwise calling on a lot of power. Otherwise, blue lines are always visible running across the surface of her suit.

For reference.

For approval:

HYPER MODE 50% CORRUPTED (Tier 2 Power-Up)
ATK: +4
DEF: +4
SPD: +2

Samus goes EVEN FURTHER BEYOND. By pushing the phazon in her suit to dangerous levels, Samus gains even greater power, resilience and speed in all her forms. The visible effects are more obvious still, with bright blue lines visible at all times, splitting and snaking like glowing veins across her suit.

Morph Ball (300)
Samus curls herself up into a tight form - a perfectly round sphere that rolls instead of running. It takes only a second to transform to and from the ball. The main advantage is its compact form - it can be used as a method of dodging and disorientation to an opponent. She is unable to use her cannon in this form but may drop bombs (separate move) and use her powers such as super jumping, flight and burst movement.

Goofy height comparison (ignore all but left and right)
[Image: xlcQGTg.jpg]

Bombs (Ranged) (600)
Samus can summon sticky blue bulbs of energy that can be dropped, thrown or attached to objects. There are two modes. The first is proximity mode, whereby the bomb will explode the moment anyone comes within three feet of it, excepting Samus or any allies she has designated as friendly. The second is timer mode, where a bomb will explode five seconds after it is released from Samus's suit. These explosions are light and serve mainly as knockback, easily taking a foe off-balance to leave an opening for another attack.

These bombs are bright blue and are easy to spot; however they are silent and almost weightless. If it lands on someone's back, they may not even notice until it explodes. They can be ripped off and attached to other objects like a fridge magnet.

Samus can only have three bombs in existence at once (one must explode to place another). These take only a small amount of energy to create.

Missiles (ranged, homing, area attack) (600)
Samus's suit can store up to (her level x5) missiles at once, after which they are depleted. She can summon new missiles by standing still and focusing - this replenishes her missiles at a rate of one per second. Missiles are a little slow, slower than an arrow, but can be fired at a rate of one per second. They hit with a satisfying 'bang', like taking a haymaker to the face from someone a bit stronger than Samus. Samus can charge her standard missiles with a homing effect, but this takes an extra second, reducing the rate of fire to one every two seconds. These homing missiles don't track perfectly and can be dodged with some effort.

Super Missile (300)
By charging up for a couple of seconds, Samus can create a missile that is much faster and more explosive than a standard missile, moving as fast as an arrow. This 'Super Missile' costs five missiles from her stock.

Magma Missile (300)
More of a mortar than a missile, these heavy packages fire in an arc, but can still be fired rather long distance (maximum 100 meters on equal-level-terrain). They are slow and can be fired only once every two seconds. When they hit the ground or a target, they 'splash' into a type of special 'digital magma', up to five meters across. This magma stays molten for up to five minutes, after which time it bubbles into nothingness, leaving behind only scorched ground. Step in it and you'll feel pain. A magma missile costs two missiles from Samus's stock.

Ice Beam (Ranged, Debuff) (600)
The Ice Beam switches out the Power Beam's offensive capabilities for debilitating ones. A shot to any part of the body will numb and encolden it. Repeated shots can chill an opponent to the point of distraction, or - when aimed at the hand or feet - make it difficult to run or attack due to the inability to feel the effected extremity.

Just like the regular Power Beam, the Ice Beam can be charged for up to 15 seconds to unleash a far more powerful shot. This charged shot has the capability to freeze an opponent entirely (if it misses and hits only say, the feet, it can still immobilise them), the duration depending upon the difference between Samus's aggregate ATK/TEC (power of ice and debilitating effect) and the opponent's ATK/DEF (resilience, and ability to struggle free). However unlike the Power Beam, the Ice Beam, has yet to be fitted with a 'quickcharge' mode.

Sending in this move for approval in advance. Here goes nothing:

Basic Move

Soul Potion Works: Wind (Finger Applique) - Ranged Proficiency, Area Attack Proficiency

(Estimated Price: 900-1200 OM)

Two vials filled with a dark green Wind-based potion. The liquid is applied to a surface or in aerial swipes via any viable implement (a paintbrush, a finger, etc.). The strength of the potion is dependant on the implement used and overall potency. (Potency would probably be dependent on TEC: Higher the TEC, higher the potency, and about every 2-3 points or so is a new potency level.)

With Finger Applique, a finger is dipped into a vial before being brushed in midair or onto a surface. Any marks made then glow before the spell takes effect. Rune-like letters can also be written; spells take on different effects depending on how many runes are made, what they spell out, etc.

Wind Potion Effects:

Basic Blast - A fast, swirling tunnel of wind is shot towards the target, that feels like a strong squall or storm wind against the body. Gives minor knockback damage if pushed into a wall, an obstacle, the ground, etc.. Blast is at its strongest at 5-10 feet before weakening to a maximum of 20 feet. One stroke is needed to perform, and it's relatively easy to aim; can be used while moving, but there is a recoil effect that also pushes the user. User also has to stay focused and not be interrupted by counterattacks mid-stroke.

Rune Phrase: "Disperse" - A large squall of wind is summoned from the runes to blow back multiple targets. Gives knockback damage if pushed into an object, the ground, a wall, etc.. Has about a 20-25 foot reach and a 10-15 foot maximum spread. Takes 3 rune letters to spell out, equivalent to 3-5 seconds. Fairly easy to aim; User has to stay stationary and focused to write out the runes.

Rune Phrase: "Slice" - Five focused and sharp crescent wind pulses are sent towards the target at the speed of an arrow for slicing damage. It's fairly difficult to aim, and can be deflected. Has a 20-25 foot reach. Takes 2 rune letters to spell out and a stroke to finish the spell, equivalent to 2-3 seconds. User has to stay stationary and focued to write out the runes. A 3 second delay comes after the spell is cast before she can move again.

Tankmon
[Image: latest?cb=20101112035614]
ATK – 5
DEF – 5
SPD – 2
TEC – 3

Hyper Cannon (600, requires «Ranged Attack Proficiency», «Area Attack Proficiency») - Tankmon fires a large missile from the cannon on his nose. Missiles are a little slow - slower than an arrow - but can be fired at a rate of one per second. They hit with a satisfying "bang" - like taking a haymaker to the face from someone a bit stronger than Tankmon. The "bang" is a little more than two feet across. Tankmon can charge his standard missiles with an explosive effect; however, this takes an extra second - reducing the rate of fire to one every two seconds. These explosive missiles increase the size of the "bang" to roughly five feet from the point of impact. The cannon cannot be used while moving. Explosive missiles cannot be used while using Machine-Gun Arm.

Machine-Gun Arm (300, requires «Ranged Attack Proficiency») - Tankmon's hands are machine guns, each with a clip size of 50 bullets and an effective range of 100 meters. Tankmon's rate of fire is roughly 300 rounds per minute - emptying each arm in approximately six seconds. The spent cartridges are spewed out the side of him arm as the bullets are shot. It takes Tankmon five seconds to reload each arm; however, he cannot reload and shoot at the same time (so that there isn't an endless stream of bullets).

For BlackGrowlmon:
Plasma Blades (600, requires «Physical Strength», «Ranged Proficiency») - The projections on BlackGrowlmon's arms are about 2 feet long. They jut out from the tops of his elbows and glow white when in use. BlackGrowlmon can use them like swords or swing his elbows, shooting a beam of energy roughly one meter long in an arc that travels roughly the speed of an arrow.

Exhaust Flame (300, requires «Ranged Proficiency») - Shoots a red-hot fireball from the mouth. The fireball is a little larger than a basketball. The flame is roughly 1000 °F. Its effective range is roughly 20 feet. Its maximum range is roughly 40 feet, where it does minimal damage.
[Image: dante_10.jpg]