Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Official Move Approval IV

(08-07-2016, 10:41 AM)Jeanne d Wrote:
(08-07-2016, 10:29 AM)Omni Wrote: Hey Jeanne, just read that the duration is fifteen seconds for that move. Apologies for missing it, it was a long description :P

That would be too long without much more significant downsides. With the fact that this move 'takes its toll' in mind (I'm basically assuming that means that it's on the larger end for fatigue as far as moves go), I might suggest the following durations.

Stand Down: 10 seconds.

Attack: 10 seconds.

Stop: 5 seconds.

How would that sound? That's without changing any of the other description.

It's fine, we're all humans and however that saying goes. I know more than well that with that move a bunch of things flew under my radar more than once xD
Comes with "2 pages in google drive"-moves.

As for the suggestions; those would work fine for me. The core concept of the move isn't ruined nor sabotaged by the change to durations, and frankly they're one of the slip ups I had when drafting the move that did not occur to me until now.
I didn't think of making the durations of each command different.

And yes, I'd the toll on her is pretty significant, considering she can only use three command seals in total in a single fight (With the other restrictions in place), before she's out of juice. 

TL;DR: Works for me, yup.

Approved? Not approved? Bump bump.
Quote:
PvP FLAG: RED
Please message me before you attack my character or assault my base! Thanks!

Ebony, Jeanne: Approved

(will get to rest later)
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the 'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters Samus Aran or Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!

Dusk Cannon (300, requires «Ranged Attack Proficiency», «Homing Proficiency»)
Dusk Cannon is a two-part attack that has a maximum range of 70 meters, involving a “Marker Beam” that - if it connects - will mark the opponent, and a “Homing Beam.” The “Marker” does no damage, is the size of a needle, travels at the speed of an arrow, and wears off after 30 seconds. The reddish-black “Homing Beam” locks in on the mark, traveling at the speed of an arrow. It is the same size as an [font=Arial]http://www.eventprophire.com/_images/pro...Large).jpg]iron girder used in construction, and will home in on the mark for 15 seconds before dissipating. After dissipating, Sombra has to wait a full minute before he can mark an opponent again.

(Scrapping all moves for Sombra before this one.)

(08-20-2016, 01:21 AM)Creatia Weatherly Wrote: Sending in this move for approval in advance. Here goes nothing:

Basic Move

Soul Potion Works: Wind (Finger Applique) - Ranged Proficiency, Area Attack Proficiency

(Estimated Price: 900-1200 OM)

Two vials filled with a dark green Wind-based potion. The liquid is applied to a surface or in aerial swipes via any viable implement (a paintbrush, a finger, etc.). The strength of the potion is dependant on the implement used and overall potency. (Potency would probably be dependent on TEC: Higher the TEC, higher the potency, and about every 2-3 points or so is a new potency level.)

With Finger Applique, a finger is dipped into a vial before being brushed in midair or onto a surface. Any marks made then glow before the spell takes effect. Rune-like letters can also be written; spells take on different effects depending on how many runes are made, what they spell out, etc.

Wind Potion Effects:

Basic Blast - A fast, swirling tunnel of wind is shot towards the target, that feels like a strong squall or storm wind against the body. Gives minor knockback damage if pushed into a wall, an obstacle, the ground, etc.. Blast is at its strongest at 5-10 feet before weakening to a maximum of 20 feet. One stroke is needed to perform, and it's relatively easy to aim; can be used while moving, but there is a recoil effect that also pushes the user. User also has to stay focused and not be interrupted by counterattacks mid-stroke.

Rune Phrase: "Disperse" - A large squall of wind is summoned from the runes to blow back multiple targets. Gives knockback damage if pushed into an object, the ground, a wall, etc.. Has about a 20-25 foot reach and a 10-15 foot maximum spread. Takes 3 rune letters to spell out, equivalent to 3-5 seconds. Fairly easy to aim; User has to stay stationary and focused to write out the runes.

Rune Phrase: "Slice" - Five focused and sharp crescent wind pulses are sent towards the target at the speed of an arrow for slicing damage. It's fairly difficult to aim, and can be deflected. Has a 20-25 foot reach. Takes 2 rune letters to spell out and a stroke to finish the spell, equivalent to 2-3 seconds. User has to stay stationary and focued to write out the runes. A 3 second delay comes after the spell is cast before she can move again.
900, or 1200 if you want to keep the variability in Disperse (I'm guessing it's so that when she powers up, the move takes a different form with a greater spread to reflect her TEC increase?). Your call. All looks good though!

(08-20-2016, 01:42 AM)Guilmon Wrote: Tankmon
[Image: latest?cb=20101112035614]
ATK – 5
DEF – 5
SPD – 2
TEC – 3

Hyper Cannon (600, requires «Ranged Attack Proficiency», «Area Attack Proficiency») - Tankmon fires a large missile from the cannon on his nose. Missiles are a little slow - slower than an arrow - but can be fired at a rate of one per second. They hit with a satisfying "bang" - like taking a haymaker to the face from someone a bit stronger than Tankmon. The "bang" is a little more than two feet across. Tankmon can charge his standard missiles with an explosive effect; however, this takes an extra second - reducing the rate of fire to one every two seconds. These explosive missiles increase the size of the "bang" to roughly five feet from the point of impact. The cannon cannot be used while moving. Explosive missiles cannot be used while using Machine-Gun Arm.

Machine-Gun Arm (300, requires «Ranged Attack Proficiency») - Tankmon's hands are machine guns, each with a clip size of 50 bullets and an effective range of 100 meters. Tankmon's rate of fire is roughly 300 rounds per minute - emptying each arm in approximately six seconds. The spent cartridges are spewed out the side of him arm as the bullets are shot. It takes Tankmon five seconds to reload each arm; however, he cannot reload and shoot at the same time (so that there isn't an endless stream of bullets).

For BlackGrowlmon:
Plasma Blades (600, requires «Physical Strength», «Ranged Proficiency») - The projections on BlackGrowlmon's arms are about 2 feet long. They jut out from the tops of his elbows and glow white when in use. BlackGrowlmon can use them like swords or swing his elbows, shooting a beam of energy roughly one meter long in an arc that travels roughly the speed of an arrow.

Exhaust Flame (300, requires «Ranged Proficiency») - Shoots a red-hot fireball from the mouth. The fireball is a little larger than a basketball. The flame is roughly 1000 °F. Its effective range is roughly 20 feet. Its maximum range is roughly 40 feet, where it does minimal damage.
All approved!

(08-20-2016, 10:51 PM)King Sombra Wrote: Dusk Cannon (300, requires «Ranged Attack Proficiency», «Homing Proficiency»)
Dusk Cannon is a two-part attack that has a maximum range of 70 meters, involving a “Marker Beam” that - if it connects - will mark the opponent, and a “Homing Beam.” The “Marker” does no damage, is the size of a needle, travels at the speed of an arrow, and wears off after 30 seconds. The reddish-black “Homing Beam” locks in on the mark, traveling at the speed of an arrow. It is the same size as an [font=Arial]http://www.eventprophire.com/_images/pro...Large).jpg]iron girder used in construction, and will home in on the mark for 15 seconds before dissipating. After dissipating, Sombra has to wait a full minute before he can mark an opponent again.

(Scrapping all moves for Sombra before this one.)

Approved.

Very well-balanced, well written moves all!
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the 'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters Samus Aran or Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!

(08-20-2016, 12:46 AM)Omni Wrote:
Quote:
[Image: j6rr9xT.gif][Image: 1XYDdsJ.jpg]
HYPER MODE (Tier 1 Power-up)
ATK + 2
DEF + 2
SPD + 1

By pumping phazon through the extremities of her suit, Samus can activate Hyper Mode, a form in which her physical capabilities are greatly boosted. Both her attack, defence and speed are augmented, turning an already formidable foe into a veritable juggernaut. Her suit glows blue while in this form, especially when activating or otherwise calling on a lot of power. Otherwise, blue lines are always visible running across the surface of her suit.

For reference.

For approval:

HYPER MODE 50% CORRUPTED (Tier 2 Power-Up)
ATK: +4
DEF: +4
SPD: +2

Samus goes EVEN FURTHER BEYOND. By pushing the phazon in her suit to dangerous levels, Samus gains even greater power, resilience and speed in all her forms. The visible effects are more obvious still, with bright blue lines visible at all times, splitting and snaking like glowing veins across her suit.

Bombs (Ranged) (600)
Samus can summon sticky blue bulbs of energy that can be dropped, thrown or attached to objects. There are two modes. The first is proximity mode, whereby the bomb will explode the moment anyone comes within three feet of it, excepting Samus or any allies she has designated as friendly. The second is timer mode, where a bomb will explode five seconds after it is released from Samus's suit. These explosions are light and serve mainly as knockback, easily taking a foe off-balance to leave an opening for another attack.

These bombs are bright blue and are easy to spot; however they are silent and almost weightless. If it lands on someone's back, they may not even notice until it explodes. They can be ripped off and attached to other objects like a fridge magnet.

Samus can only have three bombs in existence at once (one must explode to place another). These take only a small amount of energy to create.

Missiles (ranged, homing, area attack) (600)
Samus's suit can store up to (her level x5) missiles at once, after which they are depleted. She can summon new missiles by standing still and focusing - this replenishes her missiles at a rate of one per second. Missiles are a little slow, slower than an arrow, but can be fired at a rate of one per second. They hit with a satisfying 'bang', like taking a haymaker to the face from someone a bit stronger than Samus. Samus can charge her standard missiles with a homing effect, but this takes an extra second, reducing the rate of fire to one every two seconds. These homing missiles don't track perfectly and can be dodged with some effort.

Super Missile (300)
By charging up for a couple of seconds, Samus can create a missile that is much faster and more explosive than a standard missile, moving as fast as an arrow. This 'Super Missile' costs five missiles from her stock.

Magma Missile (300)
More of a mortar than a missile, these heavy packages fire in an arc, but can still be fired rather long distance (maximum 100 meters on equal-level-terrain). They are slow and can be fired only once every two seconds. When they hit the ground or a target, they 'splash' into a type of special 'digital magma', up to five meters across. This magma stays molten for up to five minutes, after which time it bubbles into nothingness, leaving behind only scorched ground. Step in it and you'll feel pain. A magma missile costs two missiles from Samus's stock.

Ice Beam (Ranged, Debuff) (600)
The Ice Beam switches out the Power Beam's offensive capabilities for debilitating ones. A shot to any part of the body will numb and encolden it. Repeated shots can chill an opponent to the point of distraction, or - when aimed at the hand or feet - make it difficult to run or attack due to the inability to feel the effected extremity.

Just like the regular Power Beam, the Ice Beam can be charged for up to 15 seconds to unleash a far more powerful shot. This charged shot has the capability to freeze an opponent entirely (if it misses and hits only say, the feet, it can still immobilise them), the duration depending upon the difference between Samus's aggregate ATK/TEC (power of ice and debilitating effect) and the opponent's ATK/DEF (resilience, and ability to struggle free). However unlike the Power Beam, the Ice Beam, has yet to be fitted with a 'quickcharge' mode.

I left out the ball since we're talking about it. Everything else looks fine by me.

(08-19-2016, 05:03 PM)Dawn Wrote: (Firstly sorry I missed the reply /).(\ ) Second, i looked up ranges for SMGs i assumed that 500m was when the bullet would stop without being stopped. We can lower it to a more reasonable range because its ONLY a close range weapon. I don't know what a reasonable range is though because Im gun dumb with ranges.

(08-07-2016, 09:59 AM)Omni Wrote: Dawn
Sub-Machine Gun(300) - Ranged Prof.

Dawn prefers to keep her distance, but that isn't always possible. So she takes a secondary weapon for close encounters. The SMG is small and can't be used while she is using her sniper(she must de-summon her sniper the summon her SMG and vice versa, which takes 2 seconds). The SMG is a fairly average make, with clip size of 30 bullets each and an effective range of 500 meters. She isn't going to be using it from 1500 feet away though, and is better to use at close range anyways. The fast ejecting mechanism let her reload this gun in just a little over a second. It takes a single second to summon. She can move while summoning it as well.

You know that 500 meters is pretty massive, right? Like ... http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-XtHt6p6Fob0/T-...d_area.jpg

Most SMGs would have a fraction of that. If you do wanna keep that range, but keep it as a close-range oriented weapon, maybe talk about damage falloff past a certain point? Idk.

Gonna bump this, and this time, I'm sure it wasn't replied to I checked like 5 times just in case XD
[Image: FuGWFqr.gif]
[Image: 7QNIC9D.png?1]

Maybe just include a line about the damage dropping off by 50% for each 10 metres? Idk. I mean if you want a close-range focused weapon, it just seems odd to make the effective range 500m >_>

Also, for Samus's Ice Beam, I forgot to include an average Freeze Time. I swear I meant to do this.

Ice Beam (Ranged, Debuff) (600)
The Ice Beam switches out the Power Beam's offensive capabilities for debilitating ones. A shot to any part of the body will numb and encolden it. Repeated shots can chill an opponent to the point of distraction, or - when aimed at the hand or feet - make it difficult to run or attack due to the inability to feel the effected extremity.

Just like the regular Power Beam, the Ice Beam can be charged for up to 15 seconds to unleash a far more powerful shot. This charged shot has the capability to freeze an opponent entirely (if it misses and hits only say, the feet, it can still immobilise them), the duration depending upon the difference between Samus's aggregate ATK/TEC (power of ice and debilitating effect) and the opponent's ATK/DEF (resilience, and ability to struggle free). At similar stat levels, two-three of seconds of deep freeze is to be expected for a fully-charged direct hit.

Unlike the Power Beam, the Ice Beam has yet to be fitted with a 'quickcharge' mode.

Hm, alright, that's fair with me. I just tried to get my facts right, and ultimately failed. XD Sorry for being so difficult with such a simple move.
"I've been neglected, harassed, beaten, and diminished all my life. What motivates me to continue? The glory of proving people wrong. Being worth more than the numbing existence offered me. To be a hero." - Amber

(08-19-2016, 04:43 PM)Omni Wrote:
(08-19-2016, 08:24 AM)Erik Vrell Wrote: Horror Nova (Requires Ranged Proficiency, Area Attack Proficiency) (300)

Erik collects his power for three seconds before throwing back his head and releasing a burst of violet energy. Any enemies caught in the blast will start to hallucinate a variety of horrors, dependant on the fears of the affected foe, as long as Erik maintains the nova. The hallucinations will continue to grow more vivid as long as enemies remain in the area of effect. The rate of which they grow realistic is dependant on the foe's TEC and their distance from Erik. The nova will be maintained as long as Erik concentrates. The hallucinations will quickly dissipate after the affected parties leave the nova. The hallucinations are just that: hallucinations. They cannot hurt or otherwise touch enemies, so a smart foe can bypass them entirely. This move is quite tiring to maintain. The nova has a radius of 5 metres.
At its maximum, the hallucinations look real, with almost no way to distinguish then from real monsters (expect for the fact that they can't touch you). Against an enemy with 1 TEC, for example, being right next to Erik would cause the hallucinations to become life like after 5-10 seconds, but if hey were at the edge it would take up to a minute. The fear effect is more or less a distraction. Someone could RP being frozen with fear, but if they don't want that it'll be little more than a scary distraction. Erik can move his arms, albeit slowly, while channeling the nova, but can't walk. Erik requires a moderate amount of concentration to sustain the nova, and also cannot use any other moves, with an exception for Mageslayer, but he loses a lot of fighting skill while channeling.
You gave an example for the upper end of the effect, but what about the lower end? Or I guess more relevantly, an average effect for a user of similar TEC to Erik, somewhere in the middle of the Nova.

You specified enemies so I'm guessing it doesn't affect allies. It might need a little nerfing as its a pretty big and strong AOE right now, we'll see when you give me the average effect.

(08-19-2016, 10:25 AM)King Sombra Wrote: Dark Storm Arts - Lightning- Area Attack, Debuff, Ranged, Ranged Materialize, Remote Control and Homing (300 OM)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gathering dark magic to the tip of his horn,  King Sombra will say. “So, you want to play with the thunder? How about a taste of the lightning?” Once he says that, he’ll create about 4 bolts of lightning made out of dark magic that he can control. Each of these packs the intensity of ten tasers. Suffice it to say they can immobilize an opponent QUITE well. They can also be remote controlled by him, and home in an opponent. This move is very taxing, requiring that he charge it for 8 seconds. The usage of the move severely depletes his energy reserves. Furthermore, it has a four second cool down. Another problem with this move is that it requires most of his concentration, while using it he can’t normally perform other moves. Distracting him during this move is possible, and would cause him to suffer moderate damage due to the electricity he’s playing with. These are moderately strong,  and travel at the speed of an arrow. While they are slow moving the bolts will certainly at least damage if not outright fry the nervous system of whoever they hit. Suffice it to say, you really don't want to get hit by one. 
Given the extreme power of the move and the fact that it can be remote controlled or made to be homing, I'd like to see something like it leaving King Sombra exhausted and unable to move for a few seconds afterwards. The ten tasers thing is also a bit much so I removed it, I also fixed what I assume is a grammatical error (but --> and). I'd also remove the "slow-moving" bit. Arrows aren't slow-moving :P

(08-19-2016, 01:01 PM)Trixie Wrote:
(08-19-2016, 09:35 AM)Ebony Wrote: Katana-300 O.M.
         It is just a simple katana, nothing special, which forms upon the wish of the user. The user does not have to do anything except use the weapon as you usually would a blade, nor does it do anything else special.

Gonna help you out here.

Katana - 300 OM

This katana is forged of rolled carbon steel and sharpened to a razors edge. The tang is wrapped in black leather and laced with an intricate white thread. Presently the weapon is summoned only when the user wishes it into existence for use. A simple bushido drawing motion materializes the weapon out of pure omnilium. Weighing about 1.5 kilograms the weapon is light and fluid in its motion. The finely forged blade is 73 centimeters in length with a line of blackened steel running along the cutting edge. The weapon is a basic bladed weapon and is capable of cutting through anything a common 14th-century blade could.

Approved.

(08-21-2016, 11:44 AM)Omni Wrote: Maybe just include a line about the damage dropping off by 50% for each 10 metres? Idk. I mean if you want a close-range focused weapon, it just seems odd to make the effective range 500m >_>

Perhaps dawn means the maximum range that a bullet would travel and have any effect if it hit something? I would assume they are giving the maximum range based on the real-life ballistics of a weapon like they are describing?

Powered-up Form (2000)

Animal Instinct (Tier One)

Amber is a faunus. That being said she is part animal. If she let loose her animal side she is given the boost of a feral beast, a panther to be exact. Her keen sense enhance her ability to fight, not only With extreme force, but super speed to match.

ATK: 8
DEF: 2
SPD: 5
TEC: 2
"I've been neglected, harassed, beaten, and diminished all my life. What motivates me to continue? The glory of proving people wrong. Being worth more than the numbing existence offered me. To be a hero." - Amber

(08-21-2016, 07:54 AM)Omni Wrote:
(08-20-2016, 01:21 AM)Creatia Weatherly Wrote: Sending in this move for approval in advance. Here goes nothing:

Basic Move

Soul Potion Works: Wind (Finger Applique) - Ranged Proficiency, Area Attack Proficiency

(Estimated Price: 900-1200 OM)

Two vials filled with a dark green Wind-based potion. The liquid is applied to a surface or in aerial swipes via any viable implement (a paintbrush, a finger, etc.). The strength of the potion is dependant on the implement used and overall potency. (Potency is mostly dependent on TEC: Higher the TEC, higher the potency, and about every 2-3 points or so is a new potency level.)

With Finger Applique, a finger is dipped into a vial before being brushed in midair or onto a surface. Any marks made then glow before the spell takes effect. Rune-like letters can also be written; spells take on different effects depending on how many runes are made, what they spell out, etc.

Wind Potion Effects:

Basic Blast - A fast, swirling tunnel of wind is shot towards the target, that feels like a strong squall or storm wind against the body. Gives minor knockback damage if pushed into a wall, an obstacle, the ground, etc.. Blast is at its strongest at about 8 feet before weakening to a maximum of 20 feet. One stroke is needed to perform, and it's relatively easy to aim; can be used while moving, but there is a recoil effect that also pushes the user. User also has to stay focused and not be interrupted by counterattacks mid-stroke.

Rune Phrase: "Disperse" - A large squall of wind is summoned from the runes to blow back multiple targets. Gives knockback damage if pushed into an object, the ground, a wall, etc.. Has about a 20 foot reach and a 12 foot maximum spread. Takes 3 rune letters to spell out, equivalent to 3-5 seconds. Fairly easy to aim; User has to stay stationary and focused to write out the runes.

Rune Phrase: "Slice" - Five focused and sharp crescent wind pulses are sent towards the target at the speed of an arrow for slicing damage. It's fairly difficult to aim, and can be deflected. Has a 25 foot reach. Takes 2 rune letters to spell out and a stroke to finish the spell, equivalent to 2-3 seconds. User has to stay stationary and focued to write out the runes. A 3 second delay comes after the spell is cast before she can move again.
900, or 1200 if you want to keep the variability in Disperse (I'm guessing it's so that when she powers up, the move takes a different form with a greater spread to reflect her TEC increase?). Your call. All looks good though!

You know, I didn't even think of that possibility when describing Disperse's maximum spread; I was just giving a decent estimate. Tempting, but... I edited the numbers to be a bit clearer/middle-groundish. Will the new numbers work?

Dominator Robots

[img=300x185]http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/woy/...0709125839[/img]

Tier 1 Assist (Cost: 1000 OM)
ATK: 2
DEF: 1
SPD: 1
TEC: 1

Dominator Robots (or DomBots) are small (about three feet in height with a two foot radius spherical body), semi-intelligent autonomous drones utilised by Lord Dominator as the ground forces in her army. Each is supported by four stubby legs made of volcanium which can double as crude manipulators, and can roll up into a ball in order to bounce and smash into enemies. The 'eye' is a camera which can send recordings back to Dominator through a dataverse connection, and doubles as a magma cannon (using Dominator's magma cannon move). 

Each individual DomBot is not really a threat to even a basic soldier. This assist represents a squad of 5 DomBots working in unison. In her home, Lord Dominator used these troops by the dozen - for fairly obvious reasons - but as a distraction to support her or to project her influence where she doesn't want to be personally... they have their uses, even if they are also quite a drain on her stores of Volcanium X.
[Image: AwKNJPl.gif]

PvP FLAG: RED

Arm Mounted Shield (req. area defence) (300) - Jim carries a portable version of the metal shields that terran medics use while healing soldiers in the midst of battle. Deployable in two seconds from his left wrist in both forms, the shield covers a touch over Jim's standing height (6'2") and is wide enough to protect both Jim and another, as long as they're practically hugging him. The shield is more resilient while wearing his CMC armour as it draws from its strength, but the cut-down version is still better than nothing.

C-14 Attachment: Bayonet (req. Physical Strength) (300) - with a flick of a switch, a foot and a half long blade extends from beneath the C-14 rifle's muzzle. Generally only used in a last ditch situation, if the ranged target quickly becomes a melee one. While it can be used to cut and slash, its primary use is for stabbing.

Psi-blade (req. Physical Strength) (300) - an old holdover from his protoss buddies. Jim can activate a two foot long psi-blade from his right wrist, a flowing weapon of green energy. This can be used in and out of the CMC armour, but has more muscle behind it in the suit.

C-14 Attachment: Grenade Launcher (req. Ranged, Area Attack) (300) - the C-14 rifle comes with a small grenade launcher attached to the underside of the weapon. It fires a round a second, holding 12 rounds in all, and the CMC armour reloads the ammo in about six seconds. With an effective range of 100 metres, the grenades explode in a six foot radius. Raynor can use these outside of his suit, but the distance and firing speed are limited to how fast/far he can throw them.

Stimpack (T1 Powered-Up Form) (1000) -
housed within the CMC suit is a stimpack administration system, capable of injecting a potent cocktail of drugs directly into Jim's blood. The stimpack gives Jim heightened reflexes and speed, bolstering his combat potential.

ATK: 4
DEF: 4
SPD: 4
TEC: 3
[Image: jimsig.jpg]

Dark Magic Blast – 600 OM (Requires Ranged Proficiency, Remote Control Proficiency, Ranged Materialize Proficiency, Homing Proficiency)
Sombra can fire a concentrated beam of reddish-black magic from his horn. This can take the form of a single beam or appear as any other ranged weapon Sombra imagines. Sombra can put more energy into each shot - the strength of which relates directly to how physically and mentally drained he is after the attack. If he chooses to create a Dark Magic weapon, it must be roughly the size of a pistol for a weak shot, or the size of a rifle for a charged shot. These weapons and projectiles will immediately dissipate upon his breaking his concentration for any reason. The bigger the weapon the more taxing it is to create. These can also home in on an opponent when fired,  meaning they can do some serious harm because they’d track an individual for about 20 seconds.

Dark Magic Tethers  – 600 OM (Requires Debuff Proficiency, Requires Ranged Proficiency, Remote Control Proficiency, Ranged Materialize Proficiency)
In the same way that Sombra can manipulate objects in creative ways, he can also manipulate characters. Iron chains, ribbons of light, crushing snakes can all be used. In general, these tethers always accomplish the same goal: they slow a character down and they immobilize their arms. However, these shackles can be broken just like any other item: hitting, cutting and ripping free in a feat of strength are all options. Additionally, if he loses his concentration, the tethers immediately dissipate. The more energy he puts into these tethers, the harder they are to break but the more physically and mentally exhausted he becomes.

Dark Magic Grab – 300 OM (Requires Ranged Proficiency, Remote Control Proficiency, Ranged Materialize Proficiency, Dark Magic Tether)
When a Dark Magic Tether has successfully attached itself to an target, Sombra can then use that tether to move the target, be it Secondary or Prime. The bond can firmly grab, but not crush his opponent. The bond can move the target off of the ground and in all the cardinal directions. The Tether can be broken as usual.

Dark Magic Nova - 300 OM (This requires Ranged Proficiency and Debuff Proficiency  as well as Ranged Materialize,  Homing and Remote Control Proficiency and the Dark Magic Blast Move is also a requirement.)  

Dark Magic Nova creates a sphere of darkness in the air that can be controlled by King Sombra. When the orb is lifted into the air at a range of about 55 feet it will detonate and create a sort of ‘anti flash’ bang that makes people incredibly more sensitive to light and sounds around them. This takes about 7 and a half seconds for him to charge up. In short if he were to use a Flashbang with this it would be incredibly more devastating. It does pitiful damage, 30 second recharge. 

Name: Video Link
Cost: 300 OM
Proficiencies Required: N/A

This is a link between Lord Dominator and her Dominator Robots, facilitated through dataverse devices implanted in each robot and in Dominator's 'main computer'. If Dominator is sitting at her computer, she can see, hear and issue orders to the robots as though she were standing next to them. Hooray! If she is out and about and having to use her 300G signal (essentially Omniversal Wireless) from her phone, then the feed becomes weaker and more annoying with greater probability of buffering. Within the same 'verse it isn't too bad - although there's usually a good 3-10 second lag on commands due to signal strength. If trying to use her phone across 'verses, the whole thing can become an exercise in frustration as by the time she's communicated to them, 5 minutes have gone by and everything has changed anyway.
[Image: AwKNJPl.gif]

PvP FLAG: RED

(08-07-2016, 10:06 AM)Omni Wrote:
(08-03-2016, 02:43 PM)Caira Ayryn Wrote: Wrote these a LONG time ago, probably time for me to actually submit them.

Resolute Brigade (600 OM variable)- area attack proficiency and debuff

The initial move begins by having a bullet-like deployment launched toward the enemy, it originally charges as a small weak energy orb (that is, upon and after impact the energy sort of dissipates as the initial deployment and impact has been fulfilled) much like a paintball, and will provide a kind of strong ‘stun’ but no real lethal physical damage. As many as seven are created in a round without a rest. Only one can be wielded at a time, however the speed that the energy orbs can be initiated and deployed can take as little as 8 seconds (to charge) and can be ‘thrown’ or launched in an enemy’s direction at decent speed from her palm.

When activated, this move can prove to be a long range distraction; as it is able to be fired from a distance of at most twenty yards. The user will hold the small orb that hovers above her fingertips, take aim, and launch them with a flick of the wrist, in a spiraled motion. The sphere of energy about the size of a tennis ball revolves itself in a propelling motion, the route it takes to get there is direct, and spirals swiftly to the targeted enemy.

The small orbs of energy can be charged while moving (but if the utmost accuracy is desired, precise focus would be required to initiate the attack). This move can just be used mainly as a distraction/ disorientation (stormtrooper style), as it is not a lethal move for the amount of small objects to be aware of and keenly predict at one time can be chaotic.

The underlying effect the orb has after it hits an enemy and makes contact (using Debuff Proficiency), would optimally slow down the impacted with a wave of “lethargy” that lasts for up to 30 seconds on a weaker target, on someone stronger or of equal strength when two or more hit the target, which would cause the foe to stagnate in their place.

(Please note that the effect is lethargy and stagnation though the effect is meant to be one in the same).

Size of original orb: 2 inch radius

Small and light but quick through the air, feels like a solid mass upon impact. The numerical value of use, if more are used, more energy is emitted  will result in more of a drain on her energy. The orbs have one function, to go ‘forward’ and hit the enemy.

If this bullet-like energy ball does not impact upon a foe directly (ie misses or falls short), but hits the ground within range of a foe -2 feet of impact- that the energy ball has erupted into the ground (imagine a grenade), a wave of energy is emitted from the orb which causes a wave of dizziness that can last for up to 10 seconds.

Please give examples of the strength of lethargy against an equal strength opponent. In that case, thirty seconds of not being able to move would be far too much for a simple weak orb. Perhaps if multiple orbs hit, it could gradually add up to a total stun. Generally any move that completely stuns an enemy has to have pretty severe downsides, especially if it is at a range.
 I like this stipulation. Updated accordingly. I think
[Image: mqdefault.jpg]

Fireball (Ranged Proficiency, Buff Proficiency, Physical Strength), 600 OM

This is a basic fire element move, able of being used either for the purpose of dealing damage, or to give an elemental charge to a blade. In ranged Flavor, it is six inches in diameter, with no area of effect, nor can it be charged to be more powerful. In Buff form, it is used to heat the blade of Ebony's Katana, again, not able to be charged. It takes 6 seconds to charge, then can be fired as a non-homing shot with a range of twenty feet. It travels at about the speed of an arrow, but does only very minor damage, almost like touching a hot stove. It can be used,, in either variety, as the user is moving, though being hit will cause the user to lose focus and fail at the attack. It can be used in either of the two ways mentioned.

Lightning Bolt (Ranged, Physical, Buff, Ranged Materialize) 600 OM

This attack is identical to the last one, except that its ranged attack is materialized as a tiny lightning strike, not as a fired ball, again everything else is identical, and it can be used on the weapon as well, to increase damage.

Blood Rage (Tier 1 Powered-Up Form) 1000 OM

This is a tier one transformation, useable only if you or your opponent is bleeding. If so, your speed and attack increase for the duration of the technique, ,while your def and technique drop by one, as you are attacking angry and not really worrying about any damage taken It is very tiring, and the user will likely require rest afterwards. It can be held for multiple minutes and is uninterruptable, though each consecutive minutes takes more out of you, and if you hold it for more than about three minutes, you will collapse when you release it.

ATK: 7
DEF: 0
SPD: 7
TEC: 1

Ebony I have a fireball already approved at 300 om you could probably bring the cost down a bit unless you want to add effects to it

(08-19-2016, 02:55 AM)Carmelita Wrote:
(08-19-2016, 01:33 AM)Mark Wrote: Carmelita

(08-16-2016, 05:41 PM)Carmelita Wrote:
(08-15-2016, 09:41 PM)Mark Wrote: Carmelita

Plastiglex Breaching Charge: How many of these does she have on-hand at a time?

For the rest, you can only have 5 moves pre-approved at one time. Let me know which ones you want me to look at and I’ll dig in.

Plastiglex Breaching Charge: One on her at any time. They're heavy.

As for the rest, I'd like to get pre-approved the STAPLED, the Rod, the Rocket and the Bubble. That makes five total. I'm getting some ready for the end of DA.

Thank you!

Approved!

(08-13-2016, 08:09 PM)Carmelita Wrote: Steel-Titanium Anti-Personnel Lockdown Electric Device - STAPLED (Stealth, Debuff) (300)
The Steel-Titanium Anti-Personnel Lockdown Emergency Device, or STAPLED is a device designed by Bentley for Carmelita. A small metal disk five inches in diameter, it can be dropped onto the floor during stealth mode without disrupting it like a direct attack would. When pressure is applied to the upper surface, the STAPLED erupts with bands of Steel-Titanium and entangles the thing that depressed it, provided the bulk of the target is less than eight feet tall and three feet in radius.
After the bands of Steel Titanium deploy, a light electric current passes through the bands, lightly frying electrical circuitry and attempting to shock the target into submission.
Obviously, a target tangled in the STAPLED is restrained as long as the physical bonds hold, reducing their effective speed until they break free or slip out of the bonds through other means.
To break free from the STAPLED using brute force requires a high strength or for the base to be damaged by a few decent hits. The device can be deactivated manually by toggling a switch on the underside. Once a device has been deactivated, it is functionally useless for anything beyond scrap.
Carmelita carries three of these on her at any one time, and only one can be deployed at a time. Due to how they bypass the stealth field disruption, only one can be deployed each time Carmelita engages her stealth cloak.

Is this usable with other moves?

(08-13-2016, 08:09 PM)Carmelita Wrote: Rod of Fish and Thunder (Physical Proficiency, Ranged Proficiency, Debuff, Utility) (900)
The Rod of Fish and Thunder is a small baton that can be used both in melee as a shock baton, at range as a taser and also as a trap.
The baton is a foot long and has a cap at one end that encompasses the top three inches. There are four buttons on the handle.
The first turns the Rod of Fish and Thunder on, and electrifies the cap, allowing for the baton to be used in close quarters fighting. The shock from the baton fluctuates so that it disorientates those hit by the weapon, causing them moments of confusion over the next ten seconds that decreases their effective technique (TEC) for the duration.
The second releases the cap off the end of the baton, transforming it into a piton. The piton is shaped so as not to puncture the skin, and trails behind it a twenty metre wire about five millimetres thick. This wire is vulnerable to being cut and prone to being broken under any decent attack. This mode allows the Rod of Fish and Thunder to be used at range, wrapping an opponent in the wire like a whip and shocking them with the same effects as the melee shocks. The twenty metre wire is more vulnerable but covers a larger area of the target, causing a much more noticeable drop in effective technique during the duration of shocking.
The third button launches the piton much further, up to a hundred metres in range. Whilst impractical for combat, the piton functions perfectly well as a grapple hook and the hundred metre wire is a non-conductive carbon-fibre composite. Fastening the baton to a secure place produces a wire strong enough to abseil, rappel or slide along, allowing for access to difficult to reach areas.
The fourth button magnetically returns the piton and returns it to cap function, rethreads the wires if broken and deactivates the shock function.

Does this do damage or just stun? How many uses does this have, or how draining is it on her stamina? Can she use other moves concurrently? Also, are you sure you want a 65 foot whip? That’ll be pretty unwieldy in combat.

(08-13-2016, 08:09 PM)Carmelita Wrote: Demolitions Firework (Tier 1 Super Move, Attack, Ranged, Area Attack) (1200[600+600])
Carmelita takes out six pieces from her belt pouches and assembles them into a large, bamboo firework akin to those used by the Panda King. Once assembled, the bamboo firework can be fired at any target with a clear trajectory within two kilometres. The bamboo firework travels along the arc at a velocity of forty metres per second, and spouts out huge sparks. Upon detonation, either by being shot or upon impact, the firework creates a three metre spherical explosion. This explosion will collapse buildings if a structural wall was within the blast radius, and will do considerable damage to any character caught in the blast radius.
Assembling two pieces takes a second, and Carmelita requires both hands to assemble the firework. This means that to assemble the firework takes five one second intervals in which Carmelita must have her hands free, and to launch the rocket requires an additional second to aim the trajectory. If the firework is shot while it is still in Carmelita’s hands, the move is cancelled and Carmelita takes minor burn damage.

The pricing on this confuses me. I only see a single use, so why is it priced 1200? As for the move itself, I’d ask that you decrease the range. Being able to hit people 2 kilometers away from you reliably with a Super Move is a little excessive.

(08-13-2016, 08:09 PM)Carmelita Wrote: Dreamtime Bubble (Tier 1 Super Move, Defensive, Area Shield) (1000[400+600])
Carmelita draws on her recollection of Murray’s dreamtime philosophy and creates a pink bubble around herself and anyone huddled up to her to deflect damage she would otherwise take.
While using the Dreamtime Bubble, Carmelita is suspended in the centre of a two metre sphere of pink energy, which can be knocked around and rolled about by outside forces.
Activating the Dreamtime Bubble takes a three second period. From the moment it is activated Carmelita must keep her eyes closed to keep the Bubble up and anyone within the Bubble cannot receive any non-visual outside stimulus. Upon opening her eyes, Carmelita has three seconds to roll the ball around herself before it pops. If there are additional characters within the ball, be they NPCs, Assists or PCs, they may roll the Dreamtime Bubble around like a hamster ball.

Similar to the above, the pricing confuses me here. It would only run you 600. Other than that, you’re approved.

Firstly, thank you for approving the Dreamtime Bubble and the Plastiglex Breaching Charge.

Secondly, I apologise for the odd costing. When writing the moves up I included the cost of the requisite powers that I don't have. The second number is the actual costing.

On to the moves:

The STAPLED interacts with Carmelita's other moves in two ways. Firstly, it does electrical damage (which can sustain her shock pistol debuffs) and secondly it holds opponents in place to be hit.

The Rod of Fish and Thunder does damage in both fighting modes. The 'rod' does more damage, due to doing minor physical damage. Both of the modes should have an addendum of: "All electrical damage done by the Rod of Fish and Thunder, no matter the attack, is damage to the nervous system or equivalent. This damage is non-permanent and fades without the need for healing within an hour." The Rod itself has a ten second battery charge for its electricity. To recharge, it needs to be 'reset' for ten seconds. The 'whip' is like a fishing line, being cast out at opponents and twirled round them once they're caught (hence the title of the move).

Demolitions Firework's range could be decreased to five hundred meters, but as it stands the Demolitions Firework travels at forty meters a second (travel time for 2km is fifty seconds) and is visible due to the bright sparks and horrendous noise. At its max range, the only things that are going to be hit are buildings and immobilized foes, so 'reliably' hitting at that range is unlikely. If you think the range should still be reduced, I will do so, but I could instead add a clarification of the above.

Bumping. Can repost the moves still awaiting approval or make a post with links if needs be.