Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
[Question] Quick and Easy Questions (please read the OP)

Heya Staff, I need my OM counter fixed and my log updated if that is at all possible. Thank you.
“For the words of a vow are sacred not only among men and the angels, but among the demons as well.” 

― Howard Schwartz

Dumb question, but...

It's obvious that the inhibitor collars prevent you from using OM (as in the ones used by prisons on Primes.) However, could you still summon stuff in your dreams considering we're projected into another verse? Like, in my dream, could I justify giving myself upgrades and stuff even if I can't use them as soon as I return to my body?

I'm just wondering if I should hold off on upgrades until I have the collar off...

Edit: The reason I ask is I have a scenario in mind where Guu will be in the thick of it when she finally gets the collar off, and that would be a cool place to show off some new moves and forms. But if it'd be against the rules, I'd understand! ^^
[Image: MUsY55C.jpg]
[Image: sN7AejK.jpg]

It would be obvious to anyone who watched DA 17 where a large group of primes had them on display for a number of days, imo.

As for the dream summoning and buying upgrades...

It's difficult for me to even try to say 'no' to this idea. Not all purchases are done IC in general - its super cool when it is, but I see a lot of purchases that have been made that the IC character just has always had but never pulled out until *this* point.

The inhibitor doesn't stop the Prime from becoming more powerful, from my understanding, just stops them from using the OM. So I would say purchasing the upgrades and such is allowed while being in the Astral Verse. Guu can dream up these things just as a way to not go crazy, only to find out later that they are very real. That is both interesting and plausible so I don't see any reason to shoot the idea down.

This is of course as long as you don't use the new things while the collar is still on, like you already said you wouldn't.
[Image: source.gif]
"Centurion: I'll leave you to your work then Dust. Thanks for chatting!
Me: no problem. stay awesome!
Centurion: It's more of a passive ability"

so weird question, but if you had a super attack that was saaay a gun (lets say hand cannon) If you spend the SP could you write it as your assist using it, or in the case of personal stories where SP doesn't matter as much have them use it there?
[Image: LMLzBQ4.gif][Image: psgGbSy.png]                                                                                                                                [Image: 2lvxt0w.gif]

Assists have all your abilties, including super moves. We juat ask that in a personal storyline where SP use doesn't "matter" that it still be used reasonably.

Like if you are using it every post at least have some time passing between shots so it doesn't look like endless spamming.
[Image: source.gif]
"Centurion: I'll leave you to your work then Dust. Thanks for chatting!
Me: no problem. stay awesome!
Centurion: It's more of a passive ability"

(07-10-2019, 05:28 PM)Dust Wrote: Assists have all your abilties, including super moves. We juat ask that in a personal storyline where SP use doesn't "matter" that it still be used reasonably.

Like if you are using it every post at least have some time passing between shots so it doesn't look like endless spamming.

That is what I assumed and of course, on reasonable SP use, thank you Ash :)
[Image: LMLzBQ4.gif][Image: psgGbSy.png]                                                                                                                                [Image: 2lvxt0w.gif]

What are the limits to OM manipulation in combat? For example could a skilled enough prime turn an incoming attack into OM in order to stop it dealing damage?
My armour is steel.
My shield is logic.
My weapon is faith.

By the Omnissiah I will let none survive.

(08-08-2019, 11:36 PM)13-Jzall Wrote: What are the limits to OM manipulation in combat? For example could a skilled enough prime turn an incoming attack into OM in order to stop it dealing damage?
i'm going to say that is highly unlikely. Since even basic stuff takes minutes to make with a good portion of concentration used on making something or deconstructing something. Though you could make it as a super move and just have it as a fodder thing that you deconstructed something as an alternative.
                                            [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=10243242]
"While shooting concentrate your mind, gently muttering the spell to the Mini-Hakkero. Aiming at someone you don't like, a magicannon of love will be unleashed!"

Staff are going to back up Marisa. Because creating something takes minutes and it would be foolish to do in combat, it should be assumed the same for deconstructing. If it was a personal storyline you might get away with it for style, but most likely not going to happen in a fight.

At least... Not without a move. =3
[Image: tumblr_maolcpnQS61qakj1do1_500.gif]

Warning: Anything that involves Ash should be rated M. Possibly higher.

Erik Vrell: Ash has a 'love' fourth dimensional shape//As in its wide and unfathomable for us mere mortals

Centurion/Venom: Look, Lassie, you and your overrated succubus are gonna get stomped so hard Ash's morality is gonna mirror back again.

A fresh prime who has a nanosut, would their ai computer work right off the bat coming to the Omniverse?

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)