Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank You!

I thought it would be nice to spread how thankful and grateful I am to "Karl" for putting on this event single handedly, like his badass self. Sometimes it can be tough to do it yourself and it would be nice if you guys joined in the thanks too to help inspire the best DA yet!

Thank you too for participating and/or reading. =D So hype to write with you this year <3

Sorry if you got diabetes from this, and sorry again if you were offended by that comment because you do have diabetes.

PS: this is a card format so please sign and say thanks or I'll feel all alone
[Image: -Gildarts-fairy-tail-35651033-300-180.gif]
"I have never met a strong person with an easy past." -Atticus

I already have diabetes.
[Image: KarlSig.jpg]

Official canon now, can't take it back; Karl Jak has Sugars.

Also, yes, thank you dear protomensch for setting a suitable stage for my swan song.
And, we dream of home I dream of life out of here Their dreams are small My dreams don't know fear I got my heart full of hope I will change everything No matter what I'm told How impossible it seems We did it before And we'll do it again We're indestructible Even when we're tired And we've been here before Just you and I
Don't try to rescue me I don't need to be rescued

I'm signing this!!!

Thank you, Karl!

EDIT: OFC I meant Alex <.<
"So you'd pursue the deeper truth? It isn't one the weak could bear."

"Prove yourself ready to face it. I'll not hold back. My needle is lethal and I'd feel no sadness in a weakling's demise."

"Show me you can accept this Kingdom's past and claim responsibility for its future."

My eternal gratitude. You never disappoint.
[Image: sterling-archer.jpg]

Thanks Alex. You're the man.
[Image: Jacksig.png]

Thank you for all your hard work and effort, Alex! You're amazing! =D

thanks to Alex for running the Omniverse's Signature Event single handedly every year

zmuches
 “I don’t wanna be a product of my environment. I want my environment to be a product of me.”

Shoutouts to Alex. When he's not being Protoman, he's being an awesome bro that helps provide us with neat stuff. Brotoman, if you will.

Fanks Alex. Now get back to work, your break is over *cracks bullwhip*
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the 'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters Samus Aran or Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!

Thanks Alex for doing this major event every year. Your a badass!
"Good....Bad....I'm the guy with the gun."
[Image: 34hatf8.jpg]
[Image: DarkshireDefenseBadge.png][Image: Darkdata.png][Image: darkshire.png]

Three cheers for Alex!

Your the coolest. Thanks for this amazing event
[Image: 43052088_277414256212253_710185231096672...Mg%3D%3D.2]

For running the event (and a lot of other stuff here around the Omniverse as well!), double thumbs up from me too!
 [Image: Rnk00x5.gif] 
Amaterasu Doge Credit & Hugs to Ruby for the sign, and to Guu for the smileys! Amaterasu Doge

Hide your chicken nuggers, hide your heads, the Sundoge is coming and she'll hat everyone!
Quote:
PvP FLAG: RED
Please message me before you attack my character or assault my base! Thanks!
This signature is so overloaded...

[Image: FFWlP6o.png]
[Image: Imperial.png] [Image: 17Champ.png]

Thanks for another year of this awesome event!
[Image: oNAS6Nu.png]

[Image: Darkdata.png]Jak/Mar- Dynamite Kid/ DA 2018" (Translated text)[Image: hVDTXBF.gif](Thanks Ezzy!)

The Infamous Dynamite Kid- Sasuke

DA 15
DA 16'
DA 17'
DA 18' 

Thanks for the event! It's not every day you can find this many powerful primes in one place! Muahaha!

Signed with love;
Takezo!

PS. This is signed with the blood of your enemies. You are welcome.

I appreciate and Cherish your existence, Alex. For DA, for advice, and damn near everything else that has to do with writing and the Omniverse, I thank you dearly.
If you're new to Omniverse Shenanigans, feel free to pm me about whatever piques your interest!

[Image: dlpaou6b73f.gif]
-by Jade Harley

Never Falter in the Face of Infinity.
-Tearan Wover

Alex is a baus yo. Thank you for getting me on the DA train last year or i probably wouldn't have jumped in this year. It's a lot of work but you pull it off beautifully man.

The worst person in the world,
Kaylee Shae

PS: I don't even know my own name.
[Image: EfV1VTk.png]
[Image: AshenBlades.png]

Thanks Alex!!!
[Image: hnc9xy5]
New to the Omniverse? Don't be afraid to PM me for assistance!
Gamzee Makara Wrote:S’aight. After all, dogs have a tendency to motherfuckin’ bite.