Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Bonus Request Topic/Quest Turn-in Topic

(06-07-2018, 01:32 AM)Sasuke Uchiha Wrote: Requesting bonuses for Participation + Exemplary for all who qualify. Thanks so much!

Link to topic: The Last Avenger and the World of Omni: Homecoming

Quest or Personal Storyline?: Personal Storyline

Participating characters (please list): Sasuke Uchiha, Kuzuru, Erik Vrell, Victor Wolfe 

Total character count including spaces: 139,730 (Sasuke: 76,131 Kuzuru: 54,717 Erik:3,736 Victor: 5,146)

Total word count : 24,154  (Sasuke: 13,044 Kuzuru: 9,507 Erik: 650 Victor: 953)

Oof, I'll get this big boy but it'll probably be over the weekend.
[Image: memetrashexclaimationmark.png?width=900&height=604]

(06-02-2018, 12:44 PM)Victor Wolfe Wrote: Link to topic: http://omniverse-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=10216
Quest or Personal Storyline?: Personal storyline
Participating characters (please list): Gabriella (Demetri Mallus), Erik Vrell, Victor Wolfe, Valarie Wolfe
Total character count including spaces: Demtri: 12,532 characters  Erik :3890 Victor:22298
Total word count : Demtri: 2380  Erik: 699   Victor: 4174

I award the Participation bonus to all participants.
I award the GREAT bonus to Victor Wolf
Victor Wolf OM Earned - 445.96
Demetri Malius OM Earned - 125.32
Erik Vrell OM Earned -  38.90

I am only grading Victor, but Demetri was excellent, and Erik as well, although neither wrote enough to qualify for a bonus. You guys write very well together, and I look forward to seeing more!

Mechanics: Spelling/Grammar/Ect - all looks fine!

Plot/Pacing: While you contrast with Demetri’s more casual style, it is not over-apparent and it seems to flow well. The plot evolves naturally enough, although like everyone else you are hurrying away to DA; maybe it would have been a longer thread without DA, but I am still excited to see your next chapter.

Characterization: Absolute top marks, crazy that I got to know so many characters so well in such a short time. Victor is a very compelling character off the bat. He has conflicting character traits, his anarchonistic mix of language styles is very charming, but Gabriella stole the show.

Gabrielle is really the star of this thread, and you and all the writers really did your best to make that apparent. The plucky little undeadish girl is already an instant classic.

Aesthetic/Creativity: Yes, and no. The thread was so full of plot and character developement that there wasn’t a lot of time for flowery descriptions, which is ok, because the pace of the thread didn’t exactly warrant it. On creativity though, that plotline was crazy and certainly unique.

Style: Verbose yet readable, and fast-paced. I really dig it.

Writing Chemistry - Lots, I hope you guys write more together! Demetri’s casual style is refreshing with Victor’s more dramatic style.

EDIT: Visioned

Submitting Trixie and Seventeen's Quest "A Day in the Life" for approval. We still have to write the falling action/epilogue, but we wanted to get graded to ensure we don't have to write any more murder kill.

Link -> http://omniverse-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=9723
Quest or Personal Storyline? Quest (A Day in the Life)

Participating characters and counts:
Seventeen (10048 words / 58390 CwS)
Trixie (10262 words / 45883 CwS)
[Image: 17.jpg]

It wasn't much but me and Weiss did a thread
Link: http://omniverse-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=10343

@Tyson: Please format your post as specified by the top post of this thread.

Link to topic: http://omniverse-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=10343
Quest or Personal Storyline? Personal
Participating characters (please list): Tyson Renegade, Weiss Schnee
Total character count including spaces: [13,754] Tyson: 7,380, Weiss: 6,374
Total word count: [2,498] Tyson: 1,340, Weiss: 1,158

@Tyson: 

(08-31-2014, 10:00 AM)Omni Wrote: Link to topic
Quest or Personal Storyline?
Participating characters (please list):
Total character count including spaces (excluding bbcode, images, etcetera. Please do separately for each member if applicable)
Total word count (excluding bbcode, images, etcetera. Please do separately for each member if applicable)

Please include separate word/character counts for both you and Weiss.

I did

Ah cool. Thanks for editing Weiss's numbers in. Your bonus request should be all sorted. Another staffer will handle it at some point.

(06-13-2018, 08:11 AM)Android 17 Wrote: Submitting Trixie and Seventeen's Quest "A Day in the Life" for approval.  We still have to write the falling action/epilogue, but we wanted to get graded to ensure we don't have to write any more murder kill.

Link -> http://omniverse-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=9723
Quest or Personal Storyline? Quest (A Day in the Life)

Participating characters and counts:
Seventeen (10048 words / 58390 CwS)
Trixie (10262 words / 45883 CwS)

Your word count is satisfactory for the quest requirements, I'd like to read the end before I judge! though!

(06-14-2018, 09:57 PM)Tyson Renegade Wrote: Link to topic: http://omniverse-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=10343
Participating characters (please list): Tyson Renegade, Weiss Schnee
Total character count including spaces: [13,754] Tyson: 7,380, Weiss: 6,374
Total word count: [2,498] Tyson: 1,340, Weiss: 1,158

I award the Participation Bonus to both writers in this thread.
Tyson Renegade Bonus OM: 73.56
Weiss Bonus OM: 63.74

EDIT: Tyson Renegade and Weiss Schnee have been enVisioned

Link to topic: http://omniverse-rpg.com/showthread.php?...#pid136214
Participating characters (please list): Tyson Renegade
Total character count including spaces [33,794CC]
Total word count [6,179WC]

(06-17-2018, 12:08 AM)Tyson Renegade Wrote: Link to topic: http://omniverse-rpg.com/showthread.php?...#pid136214

I'll take this one. I'll have the review within a week

(06-17-2018, 12:08 AM)Tyson Renegade Wrote: Link to topic: http://omniverse-rpg.com/showthread.php?...#pid136214

I cannot award a bonus to this thread currently. Please edit your posts and remove any colored text, except for Tyson. Once you edit a post, it may dissapear for a short time while a mod reviews the edit. However, I will personally watch the mod queue for your edits and approve it quickly. Once you have changed the colors, please submit the thread here again and it will be eligible for a bonus

Unfortunately we don't allowed excessive colored text on the Omniverse, even though it can make a story more vibrant. It can be a hard habit to break, because the color text indicates who is speaking, so let me give you an example of what your post might look like without the colored text to differentiate speech. Usually, an author adds a line break any time a new character is speaking.

But why now??? He can do that some other time it was time to explore again and find out what his skills we're capable of. Discovery a group of bandits outside near a campfire this was his chance to see if he was able to handle and entire group. He started leaving the barn and started towards the campfire as the bandits we're wondering who the hell this guy was. Tyson pour himself a cup of coffee while stealing a cup it was good something these humans created or something was pretty good.

"Hey Buddy??? Who the hell are ya? I'm never seen your kind before in these parts mister. You had your drink now scam before we have to deal with ya" said one of the bandits.

Tyson was smiling while finishing the coffee it was time to shine at that moment. Placing the cup down looking the bandits thinking it was time to make a evil name for himself. "I was in a good mood enjoying that good coffee." Tyson said. "But now we have a problem you're all still breathing and enjoying yourselves. Let's pave the way for silence and death"

With his abilities, Tyson started taking down the bandits using his quick speed and their own weapons to kill them. One of them pulled out a knife and quickly the demon grabs it and gutted him in the chest. The scary cat ran over the the wagon grabbing the rifle this was going to be good, Tyson was going to have fun with this. With his strength, He grabbed the rifle breaking it in half as the remaining members try ganging up on the demon which might have been an good idea.

However, there is a lot to like. Tyson is an engaging character, and so is Akasha. The plot is intriguing and many of the descriptions stand out. The dialogue especially shows that you have a poetic side, and some serious natural writing talent. You have a very cool story in your head, and I'm looking forward to reading more.

I noticed you said your grammar wasn't very advanced, but that's ok; not everyone has great grammar in the omniverse, but we would all love to see ourselves improve! Writing dialogue can be kind of tricky especially. I notice that your spelling is nearly perfect, which tells me that you are trying and that you care about the quality of your post. As long as I see you trying and improving, I'm not going to deduct any OM from your bonus.

Luci seriously this is how I Rp.
I can't do any better then that; I guess I won't bother events or battles yet bounties then.

(06-07-2018, 09:03 AM)Whirda Wrote:
(06-07-2018, 01:32 AM)Sasuke Uchiha Wrote: Requesting bonuses for Participation + Exemplary for all who qualify. Thanks so much!

Link to topic: The Last Avenger and the World of Omni: Homecoming

Quest or Personal Storyline?: Personal Storyline

Participating characters (please list): Sasuke Uchiha, Kuzuru, Erik Vrell, Victor Wolfe 

Total character count including spaces: 139,730 (Sasuke: 76,131 Kuzuru: 54,717 Erik:3,736 Victor: 5,146)

Total word count : 24,154  (Sasuke: 13,044 Kuzuru: 9,507 Erik: 650 Victor: 953)

Oof, I'll get this big boy but it'll probably be over the weekend.

This thread is a lot to chew on and I'm gonna need some more time to give a proper write up to you guys. But I did finish reading and I'll hand out bonuses now to keep things going.

Sasuke
Bonus: Excellent (+75%); Participation (+50%)
OM Earned: 1,903.28 OM

Kuzuru
Bonus: Great (+50%); Participation (+50%)
OM Earned: 1,094.34 OM

Erik
Bonus: Participation (+50%)
OM Earned: 37.36 OM

Victor
Bonus: Participation (+50%)
OM Earned: 51.46 OM

*OM BOMB DROPPED*
[Image: memetrashexclaimationmark.png?width=900&height=604]

(06-17-2018, 04:51 PM)Tyson Renegade Wrote: Luci seriously this is how I Rp.
I can't do any better then that; I guess I won't bother events or battles yet bounties then.

You can keep Tyson in red, but the rules ask that you do not use different colored speech excessively. Just change the other other colors and it is fine.

Refixed and Edited better

(06-18-2018, 11:06 AM)Tyson Renegade Wrote: Refixed and Edited better

I award the GREAT bonus to this thread.
OM Earned: 337.94

Thank you for editing your posts.

While the point of the Omniverse is to have fun and roleplay, the point of the Writing Bonus system is to encourage and recognize quality writing. I can see from your spelling and your characters and your dialogue, and the fact you went back and edited the piece, that you do care about the quality of your writing. In the future, as you use the Omniverse more, I hope to see your grammar improving. If I don't see you at least trying to improve in the next thread you submit, I will not award you a writing bonus.

---Wyatt Edit---

BETWEEN WALLS OF STEEL|

Group Storyline

Participants: Dust, Centurion, Moon Knight, Angel Fisher, Koal, The Vision, Marcus Wright, Homin Ratione

Total Words:
Dust- 7,592
Centurion- 12,801
Moon Knight- 6,450
Angel Fisher- 1,487
Koal- 2,097
The Vision- 1,527
Marcus Wright- 3,659
Homin Ratione- 1,061

Total Characters (Spaces Included)
Dust- 41,213

Centurion- 73,130