Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ben 10 Log

Purchases and Deductions for Ben Tennyson go here!

Current post count: (your current post count, viewable below your avatar)
Current Earned OM: (your current Earned OM, viewable next to your posts)
Current Spent OM: (total, viewable on your roster)
Buying: (whatever it is you want to buy. If purchasing a move you MUST link to the approval). Cost: (the cost) OM
New Spent OM in category: (your new total spent on Moves, Powers or whatever it was you bought)
New Overall Spent OM: (your total Spent OM after the purchase)

All moves must be approved here before purchase.
If you see me around and you got questions, just give a shout. I'm happy to assist.

Mark Wrote:[9:32:26 PM] Mark I.: Nuggets are serious McBusiness, Jade

Quote:[9:08:31 AM] Zack Fair: We have an OM addict on our hands, clearly.
[9:08:45 AM] Alexander Seifert (Proto Man/Shang Tsung): OM does sparkle like cocaine
[9:10:00 AM] Zack Fair: Yea totally. We have a horse snorting sparkling white orbs.
[9:10:22 AM] Zack Fair: Our world of limitless possibilities

Purchasing these both.

Heat Absorb - 0 Omn = Fodder Move
(Requires Ranged Proficiency)
A vacuum like force that Heatblast uses to absorb different heat sources such as fire and radiation. Takes 2 seconds to start up the vacuum that pulls in the heat source into the palms of Heatblast's hands. Has no offensive capabilities but can be used for support. Does not gain any buffs from absorbing heat sources. Uses up stamina the more it is used. Can absorb his own fire or ones that were already started. The vacuum looks tiny shards of yellow light that are crystalline in shape when the vacuum is active. Heatblast has a range of 20 feet maximum to absorb heat sources.

300 Omn
Pyro Laser: (Requires Ranged Proficiency) A crimson red beam of fire with hues of orange and yellow. It is around three feet in diameter, that is fired from the palms of the hands. Takes about a second to ready the beam. Can be fired while moving. Once fired it travels as fast as an arrow, and will travel until either it hits something, or Ben stops firing it from his hands as Heatblast. The attack cannot be charged. The longer he uses the attack the more stamina it takes to sustain it.

Both moves were approved here. https://omniverse-rpg.com/showthread.php...#pid141941

Adding Area Defense Proficiency to my roster.

Book Club Bonus: 5839.35 + 300= 6139.35
Dante's Abyss 2015
   GRAND CHAMPION   
[Image: Sasuke_DA_zpsb4vizgxd.png]       
Mark Twain Wrote:"The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and a lightning bug."