Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Quest-M] The Past Unbound...

The Dark Lavander beast licked his lips as Dante shrugged “Oh, I think they should be afraid of a lot more I’m capable of. Such a beast shouldn’t be capable of such laughter especially after being fresh out of Dante’s Abyss 17’.

The dark eco infused King wiped the blood off his face and he smirked “Now boys, don’t you want to know why they called me “The Dynamite Kid” in Dante’s Abyss?” The three ruthless gang members stood there, frowning only to burst out in laughs. “What, you going to throw dynamite at us?”

“No, actually better than that.”

“Let’s play “Hot potato”. Too bad I already won!

A dark eco stacked dynamite was already in Jak’s hand and he instantly lit it with some eco, pretending to pat the man on the back like they were buddies.

After Jak pushed him over, that’s when the dynamite did its job.

The man screamed in pain as his back began to burn as if a thousand fire ants crawled over his back all at once. The man faked happiness “It doesn’t hurt guys, it doe- OH FUCK! It hurts really bad guys, it hurts REALLY BAD! GET IT OFF ME!”

As the other gang buddies stood there in panic, they started to fight each other to see who would pull the stick of dynamite off his fellow gang member.

Turns out one ended up beating the crap out of another and the one unlucky gang member burned to death in pain. All the gang members no matter what were all defeated. The Dark beast looked to Dante and nodded “We need to find our target, they’ve been playing Hide and Damn seek for way too long.”

The faster beast used his animal instincts to hop over the dead bodies and nod at Dante to follow him toward the hallway. As they reached the hallway for what seemed like a long time, the dark beast looked down at his "hanging leg". There were three figures standing in the hallways shocked as the darkened eco-warrior and Dante made it past the twelve gang members. The three of them just stared at the big area down below and smirked: "One of you, make sure you cut that disgusting thing gangling down there."

Dante throws a towel at Jak quickly and mutters as the dark beast groaned "What?!"

The small namek yelled "TUCK IT!"

The beast grunted lightly ".... FINE!"

Quote:416 words
[Image: oNAS6Nu.png]

[Image: Darkdata.png]Jak/Mar- Dynamite Kid/ DA 2018" (Translated text)[Image: hVDTXBF.gif](Thanks Ezzy!)

The Infamous Dynamite Kid- Sasuke

DA 15
DA 16'
DA 17'
DA 18' 

Dante had noticed that it was their target, the bodyguard, and the one they had assumed was the assassin aimed to take out Jak Mar before they completed the mission. The assassin was a bald and clean shaved, almost baby faced. If looks were anything Dante would have to take a guess that he was the strongest of the three and have to be the one they had to look out for. He was a hired assassin and their target, whom Dante had just dubbed 'Mr. Moneybags', had to have plenty of wealth, would have hired someone of great quality. Money Man, bore a white goatee and mustache, no hair atop his head and a few wrinkles on his face. The boy's guess was he use to be a bad ass at time. The Bodyguard, however, seemed to be the bulkiest of the all, and was officially nicknamed 'Ponytail' in Dante's head for his slick backed hair wrapped into a ponytail.

They had met their adversaries at the entrance of the cafeteria, and for some reason, Mr. Moneybags and Mr. Slick seemed to be dressed in different outfits while Ponytail remained in prison attire. It seemed awkward and strange for the young Namekian but he quickly came to a realization of what was happening, or about to happen.

As their target pointed at the Eco-Warriors extra member and demand to see it sliced like bologna, Dante threw his towel in his direction and suggested he tuck it and wrap his waist with the towel to offer it, some protection. as he looked back to the trio, he noted that Mr Slick had produced a katana and couldn't help but blurt out, "Where the hell did you pull that from!?!?!?"

It caused everyone to hesitate and glance at Ponytail who squinted for a moment and then grinned with a wicked wink. It was more than enough time for his comrade to do some uncomfortable things and be ready for the fight to come. The Son of Retane looked around noticing that all the cameras were turned or blocked, and no guards or inmates were around to be seen or heard. "This is it. Our last chance. Do or die. "

"Leave it to me" Dark Jak seemed to be taking it more lightly than he should.

Dante through out his hand as he wanted his comrade to understand the situation. "I don't think they are scared of dick. I think they are angry at dick. I think they want your dick."

While Dark Jak seemed to stop for a second Dante spoke out loud, "Mr Moneybags, I presume? Why, don't you and Mr. Ponytail look so flashy. Got plans on leaving so soon?"

"I don't owe you any explanation, you pathetic child. To be honest, I am surprised you both got past those wretched thugs. But it's fine enough, you'll soon be dead." Mr. Money bags turned and started to walk away.

"Pathetic? [i]Pathetic!?[/i[ Do you know who I am?" Dante grinned. "I am Dante, the Son of Retane, and this is his and my best friend, Jak Mar! The Dynamite Kid!"

The three looked confused and shrugged. Jak however, looked down at the young one with a curious look.

Dante's face began to twitch then, as his opponents laughed at him, "My name is Dante," he muttered, "And you will call my name before you are banished from this plane!" He ended it with a shout.

[quote] WC: 579{/quote]
[Image: hchh.png]

I refuse to lose this battle,
Let whatever come my way.
I am stronger then my rival,
No, I will not fall today...

Dark was calm for a second and decided to flip back to the normal eco-warrior. The echoing voice inside Jak’s head was slightly annoyed “Why rid of me so soon, Jak? I don’t get to come out of my metaphorical cage very often.” Jak appeared to be speaking to himself “Because I want to show these guys what the real Eco Warrior is capable of. Dante didn’t get himself here, I did it because I wanted to fix my mistakes.”

The Dynamite Kid growled, stretching his fist and slapping it into his own. “It’s the final battle, let’s show these assholes what we can do when we are pitted up against the wall, Dante.” The man turned fast “As the saying goes, it’s not smart to bring a knife to a gunfight!” The eco-warrior made his point by pointing the laser-guided blaster at the assassin who seemed a little too prepped. “He’s cocky, get him, boys!” Then Jak started to blast not at the sword itself but at the man’s hand holding the katana.

Jak’s emotions swelled as his teeth curled up into a angry growl “Too bad you and your freakish crew aren’t going anywhere fast. Two of us are leaving and three of you are dying soon. And it’s not going to be us.”

The cutthroat Mr. Ponytail thought a simple expertly crafted katana could save him from what the dynamite kid and The son of Retane could throw at them. The assassin slipped from view as the eco-warrior couldn’t catch where the hitman appeared at. Jak may of being annoying at first sight, but he wasn’t anything he couldn’t handle.

The relaxed, and chill man fixed up his hair much like a samurai did in olden days. Mr. Ponytail stood at edge eying the prisoners “Anything you want to say before your demise?”

He didn’t let the two of them respond before he left a faded afterimage trying to confuse the two. Jak had to stop to make sure the afterimages didn’t confuse his eyes and he didn’t hit the fake.

The more level headed Namekian child was able to see right through the after-image. “Jak! Over there!”

It gave the eco-warrior plenty of time to prep his blaster and aim it at the Samurai trying to reach for the sword on the ground. Jak looked purposely bored “I thought you guys had a lot more fight in you. If you won’t fight, I’ll end it here.”

Mr. Moneybags looked like his eyes were bulging from his sockets. “Get the fuck up, Mr. Ponytail. I paid too much to protect me. You can’t even fight the eco-warrior and a pathetic namek?!”

Jak’s eyes turned and nodded at Dante talking back to him in his head “Listen, Dante. The longer this fight goes on, our chances of winning go down. Let’s finish this before someone gets a wrong idea about them winning.”

Dante eyed the others looking at Mr. Moneybag and nodded “You know what you have to do, Jak.”

The eco-warrior stared at the round, firey circle almost not caring what would happen should he banish this man to a fate worse than death.

“You have it, Dante? The banishment circle?” The eco-warrior looked confident, yet at the same time concerned.

They had one chance. Jak would not mess up this chance if it meant getting out of prison. What has it been, 6 months? Who knows now.

“HERE IT GOES!” The eco-warrior saw the rebel leader hide behind something as the others struggled to get up in time.

Jak was strict as he was harsh and his own ruthlessness would take out a perhaps innocent man.

[Image: Darkdata.png]Jak/Mar- Dynamite Kid/ DA 2018" (Translated text)[Image: hVDTXBF.gif](Thanks Ezzy!)

DA 15
DA 16'
DA 17'
DA 18' 

Dante, looking from the three glanced back at Jak for a minute, almost breaking his concentration and desire of making the aging man, that had called him pathetic, pay. " Banishment Circle? Didn't you have it? Maybe you put it in your prison purse? Check behind the tuck?"

Jak's eyes seemed to bulge for a moment, but it wasn't because of the banishment circle. It was more the questions that followed and all Mar could do was feel taken aback before pointing, " I would NEVER put anything in my pur- there!"

Dante shrugged, "No judgement here. Heck, I don't even have one. Maybe I should be jealous? Maybe I am jealous?" The Son of Retane started to wonder off, almost as if he was piking up some bad habits from Arith, but quickly came to, as Jak reached up in his hair and showed a glimpse of the banishment circle, caked with toothpaste to make sure it would stay roughed in his mane until he needed it. The Young Namekian smirked, flashing his own pearly whites, "Guess he can get Banished 'minty fresh' style." The emerald child turned his attention back to where their main attacker had ran to hide it was behind a table and some chairs, where his feet were clearly sticking out. "He still needs to say my name..."

The Small child flexed what little corded muscles he had and charged in with as huge of a scream as he could muster, two orbs of energy slowly forming in his hands. It was the assassin that tried to cut him off first, showing that he was quite ambidextrous as he switched his main and supporting hands around to control his blade, and brought the katana low and even with his neck. Dante saw it coming, but just barely in time and leapt to the wall to kick off higher and beyond his assailant's range, letting the tip of the blade cut through solid concrete as it sent shards of stone flying in the direction it sliced.

The young Namekian rolled in a spiral motion to look at the back of his attackers head and loosed one of the energy blasts into the back of Mr, Ponytail's head, sending the assassin forward, and leaving the remnants of his long lock of hair to fall to the ground. Th green child hit the ground, sliding into his intended direction, but fail short as he looked up to see Mr. Moneybag's bodyguard looking back down at him. "Going somewhere slick", the behemoth of a man sneered as he reached down for Dante.

"Actually", the Son of Retane grinned back, "You're Mr. Slick, remember? Are you suffering memory loss or something?" As the Namekian spoke, hi foe paused, and it was just enough for him to bring his feet up and down, whipping his body a wave as he kippuped to his feet, causing Mr. Slick to falter and take a step back. Dante whipped around looking up, then down and started to run at his bipedal blockade with as much force as his little legs would take him. The child rared his hand back readying his second orb and all Mr. Slick could do was grin arrogantly and Dante leapt into the air and threw the ball of energy. The bodyguard's hand caught the green wrist and moved his head to the side as the orb never touched him.

There was a moment of silence until the orb made contact, with a light explosion and the yelp of a man behind. Dante could only grin as he watched the energy smash into the closest ankle of their target and the facial expression of Mr. Slick go from confident, to 'I just fucked up'. Being Retane's son, Dante capitalized on the moment and slammed a foot into the chin of his target as he shouted over the behemoth's shoulder, "SAY MY NAME!"

The Goliath of a man toppled backwards and Dante landed on his chest and jumped up a few times, trying to force all the air from Mr. Slick's chest as he could before he ran to the elder man that clutch at he wounded leg, quickly summoning a miniature Glaive of Dante and shoving it against his neck. "SAY MY NAME!"

"D-D-Dante!" Mr. Moneybag's tried to back away but the young Namek wouldn't budge.

After a few moments passed, The Son of Retane withdrew his blade and looked into the direction of Jak, "Ok you can banish him no-"

Quote:749 words

TThe bodyguard looked between the two annoying prisoners until the smaller Namek pressed a poled ax against his employer and mad the man say his name. It didn’t last long however as the Son of Retane suddenly was tripped up by a bigger foot and caught in a chokehold by Mr.Money Bags.

The eco-warrior stopped in time to snap his head back around as his target held Dante to the ground. “It’s time to drop the act. You’re finished, Pal.”

Jak growled and looked into the eyes of Mr. Money bags and then to Dante who's face seemed weird. Jak couldn't tell if he was happy or scared.

Mar dove past the assassin and then sent a knee into the rising bodyguard. Mr. Moneybags didn't expect Dante to stomp on his nuts and jump out of the way. The Eco-Warrior was upon his target with a frown but started to shout, “Why couldn’t you save my friends?!”

The rebel scum looked scared “Y..your friends? The Empire wanted them dead?”

Jak growled, “That’s what I said. THEY SAID YOU COULD HAVE SAVED THEM!”

“I could..d.dd of saved them if you just asked. Paid me the money?” The wicked being almost seemed hopeful

Jak gritted his teeth “WHY? PAID YOU MONEY!?!? ARE WE THAT EXPENDABLE!?!?!?”

Jak loomed threateningly over the rebel scum with the banishment circle as the piece of shit cried and all Jak could do was shove it in the target's mouth as they tried to answer. Jak grabbed Dante and jumped out of the way. There was a flash of light and the target was gone.

Dante turned to Jak “You have a habit of leaving people to die, right Jak?”

Jak frowned “You get used to it. Let’s get out of this shithole.”

The two walked off towards the cafeteria, leaving the other two to live another day.

DA 15
DA 16'
DA 17'
DA 18' 

The Warden looked at the two shackled Horsemen with a stern visage. He motioned for them both to sit and waved the guards out. Dante and Jak both eyed each other as the older gentleman strode to a window and pulled down the blinds. He flipped a nearby switch and the was a piercing wave of energy that caused the Namekian and Eco-Warrior to cringe, if only momentarily. The older fellow strode back to his seat and took a long sigh.

"Sorry for all that, this is stil hush-hush and that amplifier cancels out most frequencies." The Warden sat down in his chair to face both of the convicts and shuffled a few papers before letting out a sigh.He glanced around once more and took one more breath, "So, what do you have to tell me?"

His focus was on Jak Mar and all the Knife-Eared warrior could do was grin and nod, "The piano tunes itself."

As The Horsemen spoke the code, the shackles were released and all the Eco-Warrior could do was jump up and down and flex as if he was finally burden free. Both the warden and Mar looked to Dante who furrowed his brow for a moment, "Oh err... something about a piccolo blowing itself?"

The Warden chuckled and grinned," Close enough." The Young Namekian was freed as well and jumped up on his seat and lunged at Jak Mar's neck, wrapping his arms around the Dynamite Kid's neck in a strong embrace.

"We did it!" Dante seemed excited, if only for a moment. But the Namekian quickly paused himself and collected and dusted himself off and Jak gave him a weird eye as the Son of Retane looked away with a huff.

-----

Jak Mar looked out at the fresh sky and turned back to Dante. The young Namekian looked away for a moment, wiping his eyes and trying to be strong. The Eco-Warior put a hand on the young ones shoulder, "You can come with me. Forget the rest of it all!"

Dante shook his head, "Tell my father I miss him, and I will see him soon."

Jak nodded and gave the small one a hug, then with a deep sigh, strode out the compound. He was going to deliver that message, personally.

Quote: WC=380