Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Putting Together a Team

So as you may have seen from my other post, the Omniverse is more or less going into maintenance mode. However, if you still wish to help keep the site ticking along, please volunteer here and I'll consider you for the new staff team.

If you are an existing staff member, please also post here to signify you wish to remain on the team.
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the 'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters Samus Aran or Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!

(10-30-2018, 05:12 PM)Omni Wrote: However, if you still wish to help keep the site ticking along, please volunteer here and I'll consider you for the new staff team.

Reporting for duty, sir!

PS: I am extremely thankful we are moving forward in keeping this place alive. Much love and appreciation for his Omniness. Thanks Greg.
Dante's Abyss 2015
   GRAND CHAMPION   
[Image: Sasuke_DA_zpsb4vizgxd.png]       
Mark Twain Wrote:
"The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and a lightning bug."

Changed my mind. Could this post be deleted please?
[Image: LMLzBQ4.gif][Image: psgGbSy.png]                                                                                                                                [Image: 2lvxt0w.gif]

I'd love to help if I can, even if it's with small tasks :)

I've put 5 years here.
[Image: oNAS6Nu.png]

[Image: Darkdata.png]Jak/Mar- Dynamite Kid/ DA 2018" (Translated text)[Image: hVDTXBF.gif](Thanks Ezzy!)

I'm game to help. Not sure what I can offer, but I'll do what I can.
In battle it is important to keep a sharp blade

But it is by far more important to keep a sharp mind.

I'll try to help where I can with what skill I possess. Not sure how much help I'll actually be but hey, every little bit counts right?
[Image: 14vs75w.jpg]

I'll throw my name into the hat, but my activity levels will be sparse.

That said I can probably devote a bit of time once a week to basic staffly duties.
[Image: StrazSig.png]

[Image: DarkshireBadge.png][Image: DarkshireDefenseBadge.png][Image: SecondarySaga.png][Image: HerosGraveyardBadge.png]

Oh look, something I can possibly spend my large amounts of free time on.

I don't know what ya need, but most days I have literally nothing better than laundry to do, so give me a task and let me go~.
Hell, I even haver references; Moon Knight will attest to my organization skills. (I'm sure I can actually find more people if ya want.)
[Image: source.gif]
"Centurion: I'll leave you to your work then Dust. Thanks for chatting!
Me: no problem. stay awesome!
Centurion: It's more of a passive ability"

I’m also happy to help. If you want me.

Happy to help if needed
In the end, there will be no one left.
We are no longer innocent.
We are lost from this world.
From home.
We no longer believe in such things.
We only believe in war.

[Image: 3MB85AJ.jpg]
[Image: bHBAiHJ.jpg]
[Image: EQ2Md1h.jpg]
Quote:
PvP FLAG: RED
Please message me before you attack my character or assault my base! Thanks!

Yo

To get things started I'm moving Sasuke, Dust and Strazio up to sprites. Mostly going for folks who already have some staffing experience since it's hard to go wrong there. I know that's not many, but we're also not getting a huge amount of activity right now. That said, I'm going to continue to monitor this thread and will be adding more staff members after some deliberation.

Everyone else on the staff team except Blink and Daniel, who are the staff members to post in any of the activity checks, have been removed from staff until/if they decide to return to duty.

For the moment I'm going to be rolling roles into one - doing away with the various teams that Alex brought it and simply going back to ranks as a vague notion of seniority (angels, cherubs, sprites). Everyone is free to participate in whatever they feel comfortable in. Maybe leave moves to the pros if you're not so confident, but step in if there's a backlog and nobody else is - that kinda thing.

There is no pressure to perform, just do what you can and step down if you can't. Over time I tend to try and keep people on because seniority and consistency is a nice thing to have.
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the 'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters Samus Aran or Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!

I'll step into the ring, sure.

Dante's Abyss Placings
2015 - 4th
2016 - 2nd
2017 - 4th

PVP Combat Record
(One-on-One)
3W - 0L - 0D
(TAG-TEAM)
4W - 1L - 0D
[Image: Deadpool_Funny.png]