Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Putting Together a Team

(12-20-2018, 12:15 PM)Omni Wrote: Just to say, feel free to use this thread also as recommendations for people you would like to see make it onto staff or promoted. If you prefer, you can send me a private message here on the site, or message me on Discord for staff member opinions/feedback. While recommendations aren't the bottom line on how we pick or promote staff members, it certainly helps us out.

Orihime/Harley Quinn.

I feel this person would be a great asset as a Sprite to help with grading, judging, and more of the writing elements of staffing. I feel they have proven to be helpful, knowledgeable, and I myself have even consulted with them on their opinion of various site issues.
Dante's Abyss 2015
   GRAND CHAMPION   
[Image: Sasuke_DA_zpsb4vizgxd.png]       
Mark Twain Wrote:"The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and a lightning bug."

I'll second this nomination, but it ultimately comes down to if they want the responsibility of not.
In battle it is important to keep a sharp blade

But it is by far more important to keep a sharp mind.

I am more than willing to help out with grading, storyteller, or anything in that wheelhouse. I am not comfortable with moves, or anything of the higher staff responsibilities, but anything grunt related I am happy to help in any way I can!   

Pink
[Image: hoang-vu-re-edit.gif]