Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question About a Base Owned by a Previous Team Leader

Alright so as a lot of people remember the team had a Tower in the Vasty Deeps until it was temporarily destroyed by Hydra. Vis never sold the base because we had plans to rebuild it in the later future. Sadly Vision never transferred the bought base to me before he left the site. Is there anything we can do or is it now just an empty island and I would have to buy it again?

Correct me if I am wrong, MK. You guys set up shop in Coruscant, didn't you? Its a base that was uplifted and replanted? So it would still be in play, correct?
[Image: source.gif]
"Centurion: I'll leave you to your work then Dust. Thanks for chatting!
Me: no problem. stay awesome!
Centurion: It's more of a passive ability"

(03-12-2018, 12:37 AM)Moon Knight Wrote: Current Post Count: 29
Current Earned OM: 13973.54
Current Spent OM: 11500
Buying: Gained 500 OM from Vision, relocating base in Coruscant to 4th tier.
cost: 500 OM
New Spent OM: 11500

If I am reading this correctly, Vision gave you 500 OM to relocate the base, yes?

(06-12-2018, 09:42 AM)Moon Knight Wrote: Current Post Count: 34
Current Earned OM: 14934.01
Current Spent OM: 12200
Receiving: Vault and Recall Station, from Vision

And then also gave you OM to add a vault and recall station?

If the above is true, it appears that he may have been funding it but left you responsible for the base itself. To me, it feels like he has handed the base over to you without officially saying it where someone could quote him.

I will let Daniel or another staffer make the final call here, but this information should be helpful in making that decision.
[Image: source.gif]
"Centurion: I'll leave you to your work then Dust. Thanks for chatting!
Me: no problem. stay awesome!
Centurion: It's more of a passive ability"

Ah, I see what you're talking about. The funds for relocation was for the tower in Coruscant cause it was originally placed in the high tiers.

With Bases, the person who wants to "inherit" the Base has to pay full price for it when the original owner leaves/changes/whatevers.

Deadpool did this with Retane's base.

You'll need to 'buy out' the away player. They are free to reimburse you if/when they return.
Dante's Abyss 2015
   GRAND CHAMPION   
[Image: Sasuke_DA_zpsb4vizgxd.png]       
Mark Twain Wrote:
"The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and a lightning bug."

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)