Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jak's online blog Omnispace.com

Online profile for Jak Mar

[Image: MV5BYjZkMjlkMDUtMzlhZC00MjYxLTliMmYtYWEy...00_AL_.jpg]

Hi people, I'm Jak or Mar! I'm interested in long walks through the desert, shooting shit, drinking with my friends and going on wild and crazy race car races. 

Omniverse fanclub:

AHhhhhak123: Oh my Omni! I've seen you in DA for years! You are my favorite competitor!

Girlfriends over the year:

[Add Ash picture here]

[Add Keira Picture here]

[Add Ashelin Picture here]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DAs in:
15'
16'
17'
18'
___________________________________________________________________________________________

DAs won:

0 [None, Damnit]
[Image: oNAS6Nu.png]

[Image: Darkdata.png]Jak/Mar- Dynamite Kid/ DA 2018" (Translated text)[Image: hVDTXBF.gif](Thanks Ezzy!)

The Infamous Dynamite Kid- Sasuke

DA 15
DA 16'
DA 17'
DA 18' 

"Jak,

I am your biggest fan!! I've watched you in every DA and I may or maynot have hired someone to hack your phone. owo

ANWAYS!

I want to know, where can I find my own brightly colored sidekicks so I can start my own adventure!! Also, what kind of hair gel do you use?

LOVELOVELOVE
DynamiteGirl2135987"
"DK

You rock dude. I don't even know how you got so good, but I want in on it. What kind of leg day do you do? Also, damn. You friends with all the big boys. And girls!? Can you hook me up with that Storm Demon chick?

JakFan5478722688524325546543645542346554236454"

[Image: Darkdata.png]Jak/Mar- Dynamite Kid/ DA 2018" (Translated text)[Image: hVDTXBF.gif](Thanks Ezzy!)

DA 15
DA 16'
DA 17'
DA 18' 

A new response comes up from fuzzyman6969- Hey DynamiteGirll2135989, babe. It's your favorite man, Jak. i heard you watch every DA of mine, all of them! Kiss Kiss how did you get my phone number? I use only Omni's best hair gel.

JakFan5478722688524325546543645542346554236454, woman, It's your favorite man, Jak. I work every day by racing up and down the Omniverse. I don't know, she's booked for a long long time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Playlist
> Bite the hand that feeds- Nine Inch Nails

DA 15
DA 16'
DA 17'
DA 18' 

Webcam:

[Buttdials Jak's comm]

"What was that.."

"Ouph... AHHHHH FUCK!"

....hello?"

Is this a bad time?

[Unknown number Empire Prison 123-456-789]

DA 15
DA 16'
DA 17'
DA 18' 

GreenIzTheNewBlack Says:

hey friend! so it says you are a racer, can i get your digits and we can race for pinks some day? yeah man, we cool. but you are way cooler. i gots another question, what's your favorite color? mine is green.

DiveDeep&DontWeep Says:

dude, i saw you at the beach last year, where was the party this year? i missed it most likely... so anyways, big fan. love the dynamite. but duuuuuuuuuuuuuude. who was that girl you were fighting with? she's crazy looking. and i thought i saw everything when i saw all that crazy stuff happening last year.

SunsetTrouble Says

so like, hi. love what you do. but um. can i ask? where was daxter this year? like... you traded him for that girl? and did you see how 'all that' she was trying to be? like come on!! anyways. daxter is the best and you shouldn't replace him again, like duh!!

KingPinBawler Says

From the OmniFightingFormationOnlineNetwork(OFF/ON)

Yes, Jak. We tried to get a hold of you earlier but when you did answer all we could hear was some prision guards. Surely we have the wrong contact number. Anyways, we'd like to set you up for a interview over your fights in Dante's Abyss. This is strictly for you, but you are welcome to invite your partner. Maybe she can explain a few things we missed due to the smoke and mirrors. Anwyas, you can find out number on our website. Thank you for your time.

DynamondRing Says

I LUVEYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111!!!!
[Image: tumblr_maolcpnQS61qakj1do1_500.gif]

Warning: Anything that involves Ash should be rated M. Possibly higher.

Erik Vrell: Ash has a 'love' fourth dimensional shape//As in its wide and unfathomable for us mere mortals

Centurion/Venom: Look, Lassie, you and your overrated succubus are gonna get stomped so hard Ash's morality is gonna mirror back again.

Fuzzyman6969
Hmmm... I'll think about it, GreenIzTheNewBlack. Contact me at racememan@omniverse.com. Ya buddy is hanging around though. Throw in some weapons and no poison and we are in.

Hey Divedeepandweep, It's your pal, Jak. She was the best partner I've had in a while. Her name is Ash the Storm Demon, she's got quite the great rep around this place you know. The next party is comin up soon though.

SunsetTrouble, Nice username. It's your pal, Jak. I'm always with Dax, Ash hangs with us a lot anyways, Dax is my buddy though. I'd never replace him.

From the OmniFightingFormationOnlineNetwork(OFF/ON)

Hello? This is Jak from a unknown number. However, Dax is speaking currently and can answer some questions for him. Please direct calls to him at this time, thanks!

DynamandRing, Hello this is your man, Jak. We all love me.

DA 15
DA 16'
DA 17'
DA 18' 

PriNCe GiLgAmEsS Says

Hail friend, it pains to call on you this way. I regret to in forum you my loved Father, the King, is killed.
[Image: _10js7yPK0QkwPJE9y9gwChxUG2iT8YoAXfw2Mnw...98-h300-no]
My Uncle has usurpped my right full place as King and hunts me to this day. My lover Father, The King, has left a fortune to me, 100 thousands Omniversian currency of which I have every right to. For me to access the inheritance my Loved father, The King, has left for me, I need to call on you for much assistance. If you could forward me 100 OM I can have access to my fortune and reclaim my rightful place as King, like my Luved father, the FOrmer King, would have liked. I hope I could have called you on better grounds, but my father, Teh Loved King, has been sickly because of the poison by my Uncle. As I get access to my inheritance that I rightfully inherited I will pay you 1 thousands Omniversian currency in much happy to your help.

Please forward here! bankofcoruscan't.com
In battle it is important to keep a sharp blade

But it is by far more important to keep a sharp mind.

SexySinglesInUrArea Says
[Image: bwcsxTcr6UEqLpt-Pme09gNpdV9on_DbnHguju_2...30-h323-no]

hey there. 22/f/vasty deep! do u have a cam? want to web cam?

feeling awfully naughty, wanna come play with me?

i can be urs for the low-low price of [INSERT PRICE HERE] and ill do whatever you want ;3

i can be ur minecraft gf, i'll be ur precursor legacy <3

pay me 10 OVD for a quick chat, 50 and ill come see you. ;]

i wanna luve you long time.

here is a sneke preview, #nofilter #realme #allnatural #has2luvanimals #llamalove
[Image: source.gif]
"Centurion: I'll leave you to your work then Dust. Thanks for chatting!
Me: no problem. stay awesome!
Centurion: It's more of a passive ability"

Dear Jak,

There is (1) New Friend request by Tom

[img] https://i.redd.it/pgpmrl1ymbc11.png[/img]

DA 15
DA 16'
DA 17'
DA 18' 

[There is quick typing in the background of someone worried about the "king" message.]

He was worried, raising a eyebrow. "I didn't touch the sand palace, i didn't touch the sand palace."

Then he clicked on the message]

"..... Well... Shit."

DA 15
DA 16'
DA 17'
DA 18' 

hey baby, sexysinglesinyour area,

It's me, hot stuff. Come kiss a man and maybe his friend.

DA 15
DA 16'
DA 17'
DA 18'