Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Open] OmniHow: Magic Purse not Functioning Fully [OPEN]

What's a Username asked:
So, I have this magical device that stops time when I check my inventory, but ever since I woke up next to a fountain, that ability has mysteriously turned off. Not to mention a bunch of my stuff disappeared, and now I have a "Dataverse" option. Can you please tell me how I fix it?
[Image: eQwqRg7.png]
[Image: wkr7ABB.png]

Reply by
Star☆Pupil

Have you tried rebooting the system by turning your devices on and off?

Also, fountain you say? Perhaps their is a thief in your area? I reccomend contacting the local authorities and putting in the proper paperwork as they are whay keep us safe. Furthermore, its dangerous to just walk about with all your personal belongings like that. Oh, and with the proper applications, mace pepper spray can save you from a dangerous mugger. You wouldn't catch me out and alone like that late at night, no sir-ry! And not because I don't have friends or something ludicrous like that. It's because its not safe. Did you even do any research on the area before you visited? There's lots of places to go and check that kind of information. I'll provide some links below.

amigoingtogetmugged.net
howlikelyamitodie.org
willibethenextvictimifigo.com
TrustNoOne.net
DontTakeTheGirl.com
plsdontkillme.com
idontwanttobeherebutmymomtoldmeitsfine.net
Mugging-Killing.Co.Org
[Image: tumblr_maolcpnQS61qakj1do1_500.gif]

Warning: Anything that involves Ash should be rated M. Possibly higher.

Erik Vrell: Ash has a 'love' fourth dimensional shape//As in its wide and unfathomable for us mere mortals

Centurion/Venom: Look, Lassie, you and your overrated succubus are gonna get stomped so hard Ash's morality is gonna mirror back again.

Reply by
HotFisher16

Have you tried turning it off and back on again?

(edited)
Nevermind someone already suggested that...

Reply by
BigMan69

@What's a username? That's a nice name you have there. So casual and mysterious. Tell ya what, if you come by my place in Coruscant I could show you everything you might need to know ;p

Reply by
LegitTechSupport

We see you're having troubles with your magical devices. Lucky for you, we here at Legit Tech Support™ are here to help. For one low monthly fee of 50 OM we will offer technical assistance for all devices covered on our patented contract system. Sign up is easy! Just call 1-800-XXX-XXXX and we will start setting you up with our highly trained professionals. 
We look forward to serving you!

Reply by
TranslucentSkelyman

Take my advice and steer clear of the tech support place... All they service is this strange brand of toaster from the Ashen Steppes. Toasts rocks fairly well but burns everything else... Anyways I figured I'd save you some money and the ungodly headache of the twenty-eight step process of unenrolling in their "services."

Reply by
MeowsersMister=(^.^)=

You've been visited by the Good Luck Kitty! Forward to Ten other people and you'll be blessed with good luck for the next week ^.^
In battle it is important to keep a sharp blade

But it is by far more important to keep a sharp mind.

Reply by:
What's a Username
Wait, are all of these responses by actual people? I thought I was consulting a magic device or some genies. I mean, it explains why many of them were trying to sell me stuff if it were people. Not sure what was going on with the kitty cat though. Was that an actual cat or just a person pretending to be a cat? If it's the second, I'm going to be upset!
So the Dataverse is like a place where you can openly talk to people? That's kind of interesting!
Doesn't seem good for information though. I don't think any of those answered my question!
[Image: eQwqRg7.png]
[Image: wkr7ABB.png]