Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[M] Murder or Treasure Hunt..Maybe Both

He was thinking about to go on a mission of ways of restoring his powers and finding new magic skills to harvest for himself. Tyson had something else to consider dealing with murder only three pitiful humans killed an innocent woman. Just watching them arguing about who should take the blame on the murder while none of them chose who was the going to be one to do it. Something needed to be done but really could he actually kill the person responsible for the murder but the demon needed to know what happened. None of them were going to leave until the information of the woman's death comes to light and the guilty party finally confess the crime. 

However, Tyson thought if he finds the criminal the decision of either killing the person, placing him under citizen's arrest or taking him to jail for his crimes. But why should he care about any of them the guy was a demon this shouldn't be what's important right now that treasure should be what the demon should be focused on. Letting a killer go free??? It would be on any other day a demon just ignore this and go about his business allowing chaos to happen. What was so special about the woman one of these humans killed? Tyson abandoned his past but it was something to consider to fully start fresh maybe the demon needed to do this finding closure. Tyrone Williams was dead for a long time killed by some racist gang members just trying to ruin a black man with fear and consequences of horror beyond destruction. Tyrone lost Alice and really nothing can change that but maybe one act of decency will show a demon are not always carrying evil within their hearts. He calms down just taking a deep breath thinking about the situation three idiots and a dead woman it was time to play demon detective. Tyson calmly opens the door as the three bastards were wondering who the hell he was as they tried escaping the crime scene. "SIT DOWN YOU FUCKERS...Nobody is going anywhere you all have some explaining to do. I want to know who responsible for this lady's murder considering the fact the murder weapon in that guy's hand." The three bastards thought about this and tried talking to the demon giving their version of what transpired here. The first story didn't make any sense about some monsters killed her what kind of bullshit was that? A story of werewolves killing her with a knife really the demon just want to slap that guy because a werewolf wouldn't need a knife. The monster with bad breath would only need his claws to cut apart or kill a person it would be a new thing if they kill with weapons. 

Also, The thing about the werewolves having a slavemaster was garbage, Tyson made the decision that this man was lying. Now moving on to the second guy wondering what story this human was going to cook up but the man seemed truthful enough. The second guy started explaining what really happen but in better detail from the what that guy said about some werewolves. One of the guys convinced this married woman that her husband was cheating on her and that she should get revenge on him. Their plan was to get drunk enough and so they could a gangbang however the woman wasn't drunk and the third guy started getting angry. He threatens to attack her if she didn't do what they wanted it was a setup from the very beginning they started ripping her clothes. She started screaming and then one of them pulls out a knife demanding for her to stop screaming or she wasn't going to die here. She managed to put up a fight scratching the guy holding the knife then spitting on him which turn to pure-blooded anger. 

The guy stabbed her repeatedly until she was dead, Tyson looked at the third guy's face seeing some scratch marks on his face. In a situation like this, Tyson would have killed them all and left the murder scene but the truth came out and the guilty party was the third guy holding the knife. "You did this...Your buddies help you with the killing of this innocent woman. I would personally send your soul to Hell. Or what's better? Eradicate your existence off the face of this world which saves me the trouble of delivering justice. I'm not the law but I'll do believe the right choice. All three of you turn yourselves into the law and if you should blame me for this. No God will save your asses from the fate that awaits you from ME. Make your choice prison or a lifetime of pain...I'll be waiting outside for your decision" Tyson went outside and closed the door the demon was hoping one of them had the balls to escape making a deadly example of that person. But that wasn't necessarily the point was made as all three of them came outside demanding to go the jail they didn't feel right over what they did. A wise decision, Tyson didn't need to shed any blood getting some rope and tying their hands while got on horseback sending the criminals into town. One of the townspeople saw a demon but also some criminals as some knights approached the demon wondering what was going on here.

"What is the meaning of this demon? Why are you here? More importantly, Why are these men tied up like that???"

Tyson looked the criminal getting them a vicious look demanding them, to tell the truth. Two of them didn't want to say anything but one of them thought the demon didn't kill them yet so maybe should come out. "We killed a woman and this demon arrested us. We were paid one of the king's enemies to ruin a person. My friends waited for them to get married and we attack the guy. Then we targeted the woman to try to rape her but she stopped us and my friend killed her and we helped. Whoever this demon was stopped from making an escape"

"What the?"

"You fucking perverts...Why would do such a thing?"

"I can't believe this. Sir, Whoever you are? I guess I should thank you for bringing these men into justice. But allow us to take them into custody and they'll pay from their crime." Tyson got off and the Knights took the criminals to be a hero again wasn't something the demon was expecting but it does feel good making humans suffer a little. The demon had some more pressing matters to attend to finding out where this treasure was and claiming it for himself. Whatever judgment is carry on those criminals they'll have to live with it, Tyson was hoping the noose was efficient enough and the hangman will do his job.