Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Omniverse Mafia - End

A strange wind blows across the village, opening eyes and chilling hearts. There is a danger here. We are no longer safe.

Let's get a game of Mafia going (also known as Werewolf or Werewolves, and similar to Town of Salem). I'm looking for at least 7 players, though I can accommodate up to 15. It needs to be an odd number, though. I'll be running it as the referee through this forum. Day phases will last no longer than 48 hours, and Night phases will last no longer than 24 hours. To get a sense of your time commitment, you would need to be able to visit the site once a day for at least 9 days (with an extra three days tacked on for each pair of players beyond 7, so for 9 players, the game could go as long as 12 days). Once signups are complete, I'll send out the set of rules we'll be using to play, as well as messaging everyone with their role for the game.

You can only play as one account. No cheating!

If you haven't ever played before, check this short YouTube video out for a simple breakdown: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwJaNNV5KTE

NOTE: This is an OOC event. No IC impact, or rewards. Just for fun.

WHO WANTS TO PLAY?

RULES
1) Do not discuss the game outside of the official topics. No private messages, no conversations on Discord, no conversations in meatspace. EVERYTHING must be discussed in-game. This holds until the game is over. If you intentionally violate this rule, you'll probably be banned from participating in the future. This rule applies whether you're playing or not; it's a more egregious problem if you're a current player, but even if you're not playing within the game, you risk undermining the legitimacy of the game if you discuss it. The ONLY exception is that Mafia members may privately message one another to coordinate their Night phase votes.

2) No commenting in the topic if you aren't an active player. That means you shouldn't comment if you're dead, too. Only living, current players in the game may comment in the topic.

3) Please stay active. If you signed up for the game, do everything you can to fulfill your side of activity. I understand that real life happens, and if you really must step away, please let me know as soon as possible and I'll do what I can to keep the game moving. Everyone should aim to: a) make all actions available to them (that means all Mafia members should send a vote during the Night phase, and the Investigator should send a target during the Night phase), and b) post at least once in each Day phase for which they're alive.

4) Do not edit or delete your posts. If you made an egregious typo, just make a follow-up post correcting the mistake.

5) Do not screenshot or otherwise quote any private messages pertaining to the game. IE, do not screenshot the message I send you with your role and post it to the topic.

6) Keep to the spirit of the game, and try not to investigate things outside of the topic to get info. Don't go checking the WHO'S ONLINE forum link and see who's spending time in their Private Messages. Similarly, don't read into any delays on the Game Runner's part in getting the next phase up and running. As far as the game is concerned, the only things that exist are the official private messages sent by and to the Game Runner, and the topic itself.

7) If you die, do not reveal who you are.

For the rules of Mafia, check out http://www.menconi.com/games/mafia.html for the gist. I'll be providing more guidance as the game goes on.

============
ENDED

CITIZENS
1 RETANE (Investigator - Murdered Night 1)
2 ARI
3 MARISA KIRISAME (Mafia - Executed Final Day)
4 13-JZALL (Mafia - Executed Day 1)
5 MARCUS WRIGHT (Townsperson - Executed Day 2)
6 TALOC
7 OMNI (Townsperson - Murdered Night 2)

IN
[Image: hchh.png]

I refuse to lose this battle,
Let whatever come my way.
I am stronger then my rival,
No, I will not fall today...

RETANE JOINS THE FIGHT

imma do the thing
[Image: ESUBadge_zpshhp8mype.png]

Put me in coach, im ready!
                                            [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=10243242]
"While shooting concentrate your mind, gently muttering the spell to the Mini-Hakkero. Aiming at someone you don't like, a magicannon of love will be unleashed!"

I'll join
My armour is steel.
My shield is logic.
My weapon is faith.

By the Omnissiah I will let none survive.

ARI TAKES FORM

I'm in.
[Image: marcus%20wright%20sig.png]

[Image: ytLTikp.png?1]

MARISA TAKES FLIGHT

13-JZALL AIMS FOR GLORY

MARCUS WRIGHT COMES ONLINE

Sure why not
In battle it is important to keep a sharp blade

But it is by far more important to keep a sharp mind.

TALOC SUITS UP

I should note since I was asked: this is OOC. Not an IC event. You're welcome to roleplay within the game as a citizen or what-have-you, but you don't have to.

Grej play.
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the 'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters Samus Aran or Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!

OMNI JOINS THE BATTLE

how soon will we be starting?
                                            [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=10243242]
"While shooting concentrate your mind, gently muttering the spell to the Mini-Hakkero. Aiming at someone you don't like, a magicannon of love will be unleashed!"

I'm gonna give it 24 hours, for folks in other time zones to have a chance at joining. As it stands, we have enough for the game, so expect rules to be posted and roles to be sent out 24 hours from the time this thread was posted (which will start the 24-hour Night 0 phase)

I'm interested.
[Image: tumblr_m82zo9pfJl1ryzhu5o1_r1_500.gif]

(Soon as someone else signals they're interested, I'll tag you in. Gotta have an odd number of players)