Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Forum Rules

Most importantly, and hopefully most obviously, don't add things to your roster if you haven't posted the purchase in the Purchases forum. I don't think anyone is stupid enough to try this and get away with it, but just to be absolutely clear, you will be found out and banned.

Keep to the template. Don't make up your own. If you're confused about where to put something, ask a staff member.

Keep a total of all spent OM. You should keep a total for each category, and for the sum of all spent OM. See 'Samus Aran' (the administrator's character) for an example of how to do this correctly.

Don't post in other player's rosters.

You are allowed to add more than one reply to your roster if it makes it easier to separate up the information, but don't get ridiculous.
Curious about me and the characters I play? See the 'Staff' page! See also the rosters for my characters Samus Aran or Enel if you'd like to see examples of well-formatted rosters. Hope you enjoy the Omniverse!