Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Character Switch

CHARACTER NAME: Xanatos Stones 

CHARACTER SOURCE: Code Lyoko (OC) 

CHARACTER HISTORY:  Xanatos is an AI that was made by Jeremy Belpois originally, a clone of William. However, the AI was turned off by him when the clone of William was no longer needed. Due to this, the clone was reactivated by Xana. However the AI has been reactivated in the Omniverse by Omni. Omni brought him to the Omniverse in order to see how an artificial intelligence would react to the Omniverse. Thus,  Xanatos has awakened in the Nexus with none of his capabilities accessible to him in the slightest. 

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:

[Image: 9348a6cce9fd07343464c2aa4c3c2af3ecaa6e8a_00.jpg]

[Image: e86ab111aa14940d69da361e0eaa6206.jpg]

STATS:
ATK: 2
DEF: 2
SPD: 2
TEC: 4

STARTING PROFICIENCIES:
Physical Strength (1000) 
Ranged Proficiency (1000) 

STARTING POWERS:  N/A 

STARTING MOVES:  N/A 

I confirm that I have read and agreed to the Rules of Conduct. Yes. 

Where did you find us?

Quick question... Why do you have physical strength and ranged proficiency both costing 2000?
In battle it is important to keep a sharp blade

But it is by far more important to keep a sharp mind.

And fixed. May I have him now, so I can RP him?

Your history isn't exactly clear about how he came to the OV.

Just as a reminder of the rules, a character has to be brought into the OV by Omni, and he has to start in the Nexus as per rules. Can you please explain more in depth why Omni would have taken interest in him and how he got to the OV?

While it is acceptable to not have any moves when you start, you should give it some serious thought anyways, especially since you have 3,000+ OM left to work with. (Or maybe you are saving up for something, I just want to make sure this is what you want to do.)
[Image: source.gif]
"Centurion: I'll leave you to your work then Dust. Thanks for chatting!
Me: no problem. stay awesome!
Centurion: It's more of a passive ability"

I am saving up for an assist of a vehicle for Xanatos, to be honest. However, I do not have nearly enough for it yet. It's going to require at least 5000 OM, maybe more for Xanatos to afford it. Nevermind the other moves I've planned, one of which is 3000. I do believe the backstory is fixed, but I am unsure.

As it has been 72 hours, bump.

Approved.
You know the drill:

Your Roster
Name: Xanatos Stones
Spent OM: 2000
Proficiencies (2000): Ranged Proficiency (1000) , Physical Proficiency (1000),
Powers (0/8000):
Moves (0):
Super Moves (0):
Transformations (0):
Assists (0):
Items (0):
Artefacts: None
Consumed OM (0): (for consumed items or OM permanently lost from respecs, etc)
Bases (0):
Unlocks (0):
Base stats:
ATK: 2
DEF: 2
SPD: 2
TEC: 4

Your Purchase Log has been updated.

Give the rules a look over just in case you missed any updates, and to refresh yourself, but you should be good to go. I staff member of higher rank will change your name as soon as possible but I have reset your OM so you can start RPing now. Welcome back and happy RPing!!

That is: 8995.37 - 5000 / 2 + 5000 = 6997.69
[Image: source.gif]
"Centurion: I'll leave you to your work then Dust. Thanks for chatting!
Me: no problem. stay awesome!
Centurion: It's more of a passive ability"