Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Switching Lucas Kellan to Sergeant Michael "Psycho" Sykes

CHARACTER NAME:Sargent Michael "Psycho" Skyes

CHARACTER SOURCE:Crysis Series

CHARACTER HISTORY:

Sergeant Michael "Psycho" Sykes is a former British Special Air Services (SAS) operative. He has since joined the U.S. Army Delta Force and is the third-ranking member of Raptor Team, behind Laurence Barnes, and Jake Dunn.

Before joining the Raptor Team, Psycho was in the SAS for a couple of years and was selected to join the Raptor Team based on his history as a SAS operative.

Crysis
At the start of the game, he comes along with the Raptor Team, makes his jump out of the plane and presumably lands close to Prophet. He is seen in-game during the investigation of a frozen boat along with the rest of the team and helps Nomad until the mission at the harbor is over. After that he's ordered to follow another marine company (Alpha Company).

At the end of the game, he pilots a VTOL carrying Nomad and Helena Rosenthal on a course back to the Lingshan Islands in response to a transmission from Prophet.

Crysis Warhead
Psycho is the protagonist and main character in Crysis Warhead. His journey starts when the cruiser in Hongzoo Harbor is destroyed by US air strikes. He joins the Alpha Company, jumps into a convoy and defends it until it is destroyed. Afterwards he and the rest of the company enter a VTOL and fly out to another part of the island. The VTOL is shot down, forcing Alpha Company and Psycho to find a safe checkpoint. Psycho encounters a helicopter with a container after an EMP explosion that knocks him out. After awakening, Psycho fights his way through a beach, hotel and helps his friend Sean O'Neill and some marines in his path. Later he attacks another harbor controlled by the KPA, but is captured and tortured by a high-ranking KPA commander, Colonel Lee, who's also wearing a Nanosuit. The submarine they are on board freezes later, inside the Ice Sphere, and Psycho pursues Lee (and the container) with a hovercraft. After a long pursuit, Psycho loses Lee. He moves on to find Eagle Team and they fight their way against the Ceph to the Pacific Shore Mine. When they reach the mine, Psycho departs from the team and fights his way through the mine. When he finally reaches the exit, he catches a train that is carrying the container. After a short ride on the train, he reaches a bridge of Ang River and tries to call O'Neill to extract the container at the bridge where it is blocked, but O'Neill does not respond and Psycho is interrupted by Colonel Lee and his men. Lee commands his men to drop the engineer, but Psycho is able to grab the engineer. However, the engineer begs Psycho to drop him so he can detonate the bridge and stop Lee, which Psycho follows. But Psycho fails and has to invade the airfield to capture the container. Psycho fights against both KPA, Ceph aliens, and a modified Hunter until he secures the airfield and extracts the container along with O'Neill back to the USS Constitution.

Crysis (comics)
En route to rescuing Prophet, Psycho's VTOL was shot down by the Ceph and blown up as they were getting out, knocking over everyone and severely injuring Nomad. Prophet came to their rescue and defeated the giant bipedal Ceph. When they got to safety, Prophet explained what the mission's purpose really was.

Psycho feels sympathetic towards Prophet, but is exasperated at the fact that the aliens are "squid" and "calamari". He then takes a shortcut through the alien ship with the rest of the survivors in order to reach Hargreave's private vessel for extraction. Unfortunately they are discovered by the Ceph inside and forced to step through a portal.

When they step back out, they find that they've traveled 18 hours back in time. Psycho has difficulty comprehending this fact, but they continue to the rendezvous point anyways. There, they are betrayed by the boat's crew, who shoot them and disable their suits with a powerful EMP.

Once on board, the immobilized Psycho is beaten up by their captor, Norman West, who had been tracking Prophet ever since he was beaten up at Panama. When the EMP blast from Admiral Morrison's nuke frees them, they proceed to kill the crew and look for Nomad. When they are shot at with a rocket launcher, however, Nomad appears and takes the hit, sacrificing himself. Psycho stays back to check on Nomad while Prophet leaves to execute West. After mourning Nomad's loss, they decide to take their data to Hargreave, who may be able to help them.

While his team was away, Psycho finds his way into the Omniverse, watched by some strange white man who wants to be entertained.
PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:[Image: 134?cb=20170607030815][Image: psycho.jpg]

STATS:

Attack: 4
Def: 2
Spd: 2
Tech: 2

STARTING PROFICIENCIES: Physical Proficiency (1000)

STARTING POWERS: (Insight) (1600) Basic Regeneration (1800)
STARTING MOVES:

Psycho's Nanosuit-[Image: 1388858535_crysis-psih_.jpg]

Psycho's Nanosuit contains nanites that go through his bloodstream to increase in four modes: (Inside he has a mini supercomputer inside of his Nanosuit)

Visor AI Processor (Fluff)
The Nanosuit features an onboard supercomputer which allows it to remotely interface with and hack most electronic devices either military and civilian, even alien. Its transceiver can also be programmed to interfere and disrupt Ceph communications.- (Fluff) Psycho's Nanosuit contains a Supercomputer that feeds him details about various locations. As it learns more about the Omniverse, it will show more details on Psycho's visor. Insight gives him upcoming insight of characters and locations ahead of him.

Total OM Spent: 4400/ 5000

I confirm that I have read and agreed to the Rules of Conduct. Yes

Where did you find us?It's me dark!
[Image: >]
[Image: OfMKNG0.gif](Thanks Ez!)

bump (72 hours)

(05-08-2019, 01:56 PM)Lucas Kellan Wrote: Alt Form: Maximum Armor- 2000 OM
Armor mode diverts the energy supply of the Nanosuit into absorbing the kinetic energy of incoming projectiles and other damaging forces, such as hazardous levels of heat, radiation and energy blasts, effectively making the user temporarily invulnerable to true physiological damage and thus withstanding impacts which would normally be lethal. While the Nanosuit is in a constant regenerative-state, Armor mode enables quicker tissue regeneration than other modes.

Attack: 2
Def: 4
Spd: 2
Tech: 2

You would need one of the Regeneration powers for this. Basic is 1800 though. Because you haven't reached the minumum 8,000 before switching, this means you only have 5000 to work with. I suggest just taking this line out until you can afford it.

I'll give you some time to decide on what you'd like to do in this situation, but everything else looks good.
[Image: source.gif]
"Centurion: I'll leave you to your work then Dust. Thanks for chatting!
Me: no problem. stay awesome!
Centurion: It's more of a passive ability"

Fixed, Dust :)

You know the drill

Name: Sargent Michael "Psycho" Skyes
Spent OM: 4400
Consumed OM: 0
Proficiencies (1000): Physical Strength (1000),
Powers (3400/8000): Insight (1600) Basic Regeneration (1800)
Moves (0): Visor AI Processor (0)
Super Moves (0):
Transformations (0):
Assists (0):
Items:
Artefacts:
Bases:
Unlocks (0):
Base stats:
ATK: 4
DEF: 2
SPD: 2
TEC: 2

Someone of higher rank will be around to change your name from Lucas Keller to Micheal Skyes.  Happy Roleplay!!
[Image: source.gif]
"Centurion: I'll leave you to your work then Dust. Thanks for chatting!
Me: no problem. stay awesome!
Centurion: It's more of a passive ability"