Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daniel Tempest (WIP)

Name: Daniel Tempest
Spent OM: 3900
Consumed OM: 0
Proficiencies (2000): Physical Strength (1000 OM) & Ranged Proficiency (1000 0M)  
Powers (1000/8000): Super Speed (1000 OM)
Moves (600): Fisticuffs (0 OM) Mother's Sword (300 OM) Lightning Strike (300 OM)
Super Moves (0):
Transformations (0):
Assists (0):
Items: Communicator (200) Mobile Dataverse Device (100) 
Artifacts:
Bases:
Unlocks (0);
Base stats:
ATK: 3
DEF: 2
SPD: 2
TEC: 3
Tempest: I Think by far the best thing anyone has said to me is that: 
Quote:You should dream as if you were Immortal, but live as if you'll die today.

I just wish I could remember who told me it.

Basic Information
Eyes: Changes color on mood (neutral is blue)
Build: Light but still a little muscled.
Hair Color: Messy Dirty Blond (Human) Messy Straw Blond (Angel)Ragged Dark yellow and grey (Shadow) Static Messy Dark Blue (Monster)
Race: QuadraHybrid (Human, Monster, Angel, Shadow [currently stuck in Monster form])
Skin Tone/Fur Color: Light tan (human) pale (Angel) Light Grey (Shadow) Blue, grey, white (Fur: Monster)
Appearance: that depends on what form you catch him in. his human form leaves him looking like a pretty short (5 feet 10 inches) teenager with messy almost static charged looking blonde hair. his skin tone is of a lightly tanned Caucasian whose eyes seem to be a natural deep blue and an old slash scar on the left side of his face, close to his eye. his build is light leaving him looking smaller than he is, but the muscle he does have is very solid. Something that will become noticeable is that his eyes, left arm, and right leg are very well put together prosthetics built by himself. very little is different in his angel and shadow appearance except for color changes in his hair and skin tone it's his monster form that he uses almost as often as his human form. He appears as a slightly heavier built slightly taller canine anthro male, his fur color is light gray with gold and blue electricity patters all over his body. But at the moment in the nexus, he is stuck in his monster form.

Personality: Tempest is one that fights only as a last resort. He dislikes hurting people very much. He usually is very light-hearted, funny and friendly he always would be the person you can trust, who would always be there for his friends...but he's scared, alone, and confused now...he should be dead yet he's not.

Backstory/History/Bio: Tempest trained under the Royal Guard of Yugon his homeworld in his Universe. At just 11 years old he and his sister were sent to our Earth when their Universe was attacked by the legion of Shadows commanded by the Warlord known only as DarkHeart. His sister and he discover a hidden safe haven building that changes to what the user needs. They Dub it "Haven" (creative I know right?) and are slowly building up a resistance to fight against DarkHeart's forces. But Tempest is slain in battle against DarkHeart and now awakens in the Nexus stripped of most his powers. He's alone, scared, and confused. His journey begins now.

Clothing :
Tempest loves to wear either brightly colored tee shirts or ones that have sarcastic and sometimes inspirational quotes, (his favorite shirt has the words "Dream as if you were immortal" printed on the front and on the back it says "but live as if you'll die today") blue jeans, and brightly colored tennis shoes (he is barefoot in his monster form) the catch is all his clothes are made from a material a bit stronger than US military grade kevlar but is super lightweight. unfortunately, the Omniverse has weakened it very much and can only stop a couple of bullets from a rifle or very few (three for most blades) slashes from a knife or sword.

Stats more Information:
ATK: 3
Tempest was trained in physical combat by his mother who was part of The Royal Guard in his Universe. While he doesn't solve most his problems by fighting he definitely can fight. He may look small but can pack a punch that feels like a mini sledgehammer.

DEF: 2 He can take quite a beating but even trained Yugonians get cut and shot, they bleed, they tire. They just keep going until they can't anymore. Tempest knows that now, for the only reason he's here in the Omniverse is because he couldn't keep going because he "died." but now has a new chance in the Omniverse.

SPD: 2
Tempest isn't inhumanly quick but can keep up and catch up with most people or things he needs to. He is trying to learn parkour, but he still has a long way to go to even be decent at this and is more likely to face plant.

TEC: 3 Tempest is a very intelligent individual and will plan ahead of his situations most the time if he has the time. He was top of his Guard traniee class, and he graduated a week before DarkHeart attacked. He still is a very young guy though and will sometimes make very foolish choices if he thinks that he is right in his actions.
Tempest: I Think by far the best thing anyone has said to me is that: 
Quote:You should dream as if you were Immortal, but live as if you'll die today.

I just wish I could remember who told me it.