Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dumb Luck (or not)

Woah that's a sure change. Is the first thing that went through Tempest's mind as he stepped through the blazing hot sand. He tore a section of cloth from his ruined shirt easily and wrapped it around his throbbing foot-pad so the hot sand didn't bother his real foot, or at least made it bearable. He soon spotted what he assumed to be a small town and he entered. Okay okay, I'm either really paranoid right now or most of these people are thinking whether to kill me or not. he thought. He spotted a cafe' and suddenly realized that it had most likely been days since he had eaten or drank anything...and he was starting to feel that. That sparkling omi... whatever it was maybe could get me some food here. he thought as he hobbled into the cafe'
Tempest: I Think by far the best thing anyone has said to me is that: 
Quote:You should dream as if you were Immortal, but live as if you'll die today.

I just wish I could remember who told me it.

"Yes! this is great!" he said as several people there in the cafe gave him a strange look. His ears go down a bit as he exits the Cafe. He hobbles as fast as he could out of the tense environment. He does not stop at the gate this time and barges through. His breathing evened as the tension left his face and chest...the nexus felt a lot more...neutral and safe to him. If he only knew what that place hosted everyday. He hobbles off in search of his mystery person.
Tempest: I Think by far the best thing anyone has said to me is that: 
Quote:You should dream as if you were Immortal, but live as if you'll die today.

I just wish I could remember who told me it.