Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changing character: Clappy to Sloan

As much as I love Clappy, I've become burned out on him and wanted to start fresh.

CHARACTER NAME: Sloan

CHARACTER SOURCE: OC

CHARACTER HISTORY: Sloan’s early life was relatively uneventful. He lived a simple life in the lower ranks of his magical college, training to be a sorcerer. Through a combination of a mediocre affinity for magic and poor work ethic, he seemed destined to fade into obscurity. However, while on an expedition in some arcane ruins, the amateur mage happened to come across Mercifax, a once great demon who most believed to be dead. The demon, now little more than a spirit, offered the sorcerer a deal; a mutual exchange of power that would benefit them both. Sloan accepted eagerly, binding the pair and granting the mage the ability to steal and consume the magic of others. Before he could achieve much with his new powers, however, he was whisked away to the Omniverse.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION: Sloan is a tall, thin man, standing at 6’, though he has a tendency to hunch over, making him appear a bit shorter. He has dark, shoulder length hair, which is typically tied back, as well as dark eyes and ashen skin. He rarely shows his face, or any of his skin at all, instead preferring to cover himself grey robes and an iron mask. Other than a pair of singed, clawed gauntlets, he wears no other armour.

STATS:
ATK: 5
DEF: 1
SPD: 2
TEC: 3

STARTING UNLOCKS (1000): Stat Upgrade I (1000, ATK)

STARTING PROFICIENCIES (2200): Ranged proficiency (1000), Area attack proficiency (600), Ranged materialise proficiency (600) 

STARTING POWERS (3000): Insight (1600), Enhanced senses (Basic, 1400) 

STARTING MOVES (600): 

Lava burst; (300) (Requires ranged, ranged materialise, area attack):
Sloan raises his hand and clenches his fist, channeling magical energy through himself as he does so. After a few seconds, a burst of lava will erupt from the ground up to ten metres away. The burst is a metre wide and four metres tall, dealing above average damage at the cost of a moderate energy drain. Once the burst has occurred, it will naturally fall back to the ground, cooling extremely quickly.

Chaotic blast; (300) (Requires ranged):
Sloan raises his arm, pointing his palm at an opponent. After a moment, a bolt of red energy will shoot from his hand, dealing average damage to any enemy it hits for a moderate energy cost.

I confirm that I have read and agreed to the Rules of Conduct: Yep

Simple, short, good. Approved!!!

You know the drill.

Name: Sloan
Spent OM: 6800
Proficiencies (2200): Ranged proficiency (1000), Area attack proficiency (600), Ranged materialise proficiency (600)
Powers (3000/8000): Insight (1600), Enhanced senses (Basic, 1400)
Moves (600): Lava burst(300), Chaotic blast(300)
Super Moves (0):
Transformations (0):
Assists (0):
Items (0):
Artefacts: None
Consumed OM (0): (for consumed items or OM permanently lost from respecs, etc)
Bases (0):
Unlocks (1000): stat upgrade 1
Base stats:
ATK: 5
DEF: 1
SPD: 2
TEC: 3

I'll get your OM set up, but a higher ranking staff will need to change your name.
Welcome back~!!
[Image: source.gif]
"Centurion: I'll leave you to your work then Dust. Thanks for chatting!
Me: no problem. stay awesome!
Centurion: It's more of a passive ability"