Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A thief's retribution.

Marisa walked to Tear labs resisting the urge to run from her fate having already dropped her weaponry back with Nitori. No she'd face it head on and would deal with the consequences. Reaching the front gate she'd stared simply as she wondered how she was going to do this. Would... someone just see her and bring her in or would something else happen? Well hopefully she hadn't missed the time limit but she had a feeling she had. Oh well, she had to do some stuff anyways. She was a busy woman and she still held up most of her side of the threat to show up.

Quote:i'm back to finish this up.
                                            [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=10243242]
"While shooting concentrate your mind, gently muttering the spell to the Mini-Hakkero. Aiming at someone you don't like, a magicannon of love will be unleashed!"

As Marissa draws closer to the front gate of TEAR Labs, she can't help but notice every turret on the wall turn to face her. While certainly an intimidating sight, the fact they hadn't opened fire is a good sign, right? The four guards in heavy black armor outside the gate seem to notice her a split-second later, though with a far different reaction.

"Well well well! Look at that, Tank," one of the four guards hollers out, lifting his repeater up over his shoulder. "The little thief showed her pretty blonde face. Looks like you owe me a drink!"

"She's over a week late. Don't owe you a damn thing," the second guard, Tank, responds. 

"Quiet down you two," a third guard snaps, the chevron on his chest clearly placing him as the highest rank of the gate guards. "You there, Marisa Kirisame. You're under arrest. Come quietly and we won't have to hurt you."

To suit his words, the higher ranking guard strides forward, pulling a set of handcuffs from a pouch at his side. "Oh no," Marisa mutters. "Big scary guards threatening me to do exactly what I came here to do. Whatever shall I do?"

The sarcasm was lost on the chevron. "Not a damn thing, that's what."

Chevron roughly pulls her arms behind her back, locking the handcuffs around her wrists and just as Marisa goes to take a step towards the gate, something clicks in place around her neck. "And this will make sure of it.

"Top of the line in Prime detainment. Better get used to the feel, thief, cause this baby isn't coming off anytime soon. Now get moving. I'm told the boss wants a word with you."

If it wasn't for the helmet, Marisa would've swore he was smiling. Even so, she let herself be lead indoors, not that she could've stopped him if she wanted at this point. This collar, whatever it was doing, it was certainly effective. Her movements felt sluggish, her mind just foggy enough to prevent any deep thought, and all of her abilities might as well not have existed. She felt, well, normal. Sort of.

Before she realized it, she was handed off to some unmarked trooper in black armor and shepherded into an elevator. Was the door locked? She couldn't remember to save her life at this point. What was she even doing here? 

As Marisa pondered the question, she was led deeper into the facility, the surroundings blurring together until she was stopped in front of a large metal door that looked like it belonged on a starship rather than an underground research lab. A blue light scans over the two of them before the door slowly opens. Several large slabs of metal, easily resulting in a door that's a foot thick, rotates open revealing none other than Captain Keller.

Marisa's mind focuses as she sees the six-foot-tall man in the flesh, taking in the finer details of his tidy white hair and slightly glowing red eyes before starting to drift off once more. The Captain looks the thief over and smiles, casually lifting a mug up to his lips before setting it to the side. 

"You're late Miss Kirisame," he says calmly, somehow already at her side. "Though, since you did deign to come of your own volition, the least I can do is cancel the order on your companions. A shame really. We might've been able to use Nitori.

"Regardless, I would've much preferred you come on time. Now we have to go through an entire reprogramming before we can begin proper tests, and there's no guarantee you'll come away unscathed from such a thing."

Keller gently lifts Marisa's chin so that he can look into her slightly clouded eyes before continuing. "Should the process be completed successfully, your debt will be considered paid in full. Should you make any attempt to resist, and I do hope you remember this clearly, I will reinstate the order to capture your companions, namely this..." Keller casually glances to a display on the wall. "Alice Margatroid. You will be disposed of and she will take on your debt."

Turning away from the collared prime, Captain Keller issues a few commands that are lost to Marisa and she gets led away.

Quote:This has become a quest for redemption. This will be a varient on the "There Are No Lines" quest already in place and will have simlar minimum word requirements to complete. I personally recommend 8k.

Additional requirements needed:
-Must go through a "reprogramming" scene

I'll be happy to help out with ideas if you get stuck along the way. While this is meant to be a punishment, I hope you rise to this challenge rather than try to blaze through it. Best of luck!
In battle it is important to keep a sharp blade

But it is by far more important to keep a sharp mind.

Marisa was getting pushed around and she while something screamed in the fog of her mind to retaliate and escape it was silenced by the deafening mental fog. So she continued to be ushered through the pristine, white, tiled, halls. Reaching the elevator she entered as they went down into the basement levels. 

Taking a left she entered a darkened room with unsteady steps as it was quiet except for the footsteps and machines running in the background.

A bright light turned on in the room as the witch blinked away the pain as her unfocused eyes looked around slowly. In the room it was lightly furnished, toilet, bed, sink all in metal riveted to the ground, and an white psychiatric outfit in a dull blue color lying on the beds simple sheets. The walls were a simple light blue in nature, and the roof with the floor were that same tiled white as outside. On the wall behind the sink was a mirror also bolted to the wall

A voice came out behind her as her caretaker spoke with a deep and commanding voice. “Change into the clothing then knock once your finished.” Pushing the woman lightly into room the door slammed behind her.

Walking over to the bed Marisa picked up the clothing with a gentle hand as she started to undress letting the pieces of her identity fall to the side. Then began slipping the gown on feeling the cheap clothing drape over her skin. Slipping her shoes off then her socks she grabbed the socks and pants on the bed before slipping them on as well.

Taking one last look at the clothing on the floor she began to fold them with practiced motions. Once laid on the bed neatly, walking over to the door she gave it two short light knocks. Opening the door the man nodded slightly as he motioned her to follow. The witch would follow with a unsteady but determined look to her fate.

Quote:had nothing to continue it with and I should get a post out so...
                                            [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=10243242]
"While shooting concentrate your mind, gently muttering the spell to the Mini-Hakkero. Aiming at someone you don't like, a magicannon of love will be unleashed!"