Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The first shot heard around Nippur.

Since a fight is inevitable between me and Victor (likely others) I have decided to get something up.

The Rules are as follows:
Setting: Nearby the Radio Station in Nippur.
There will be 3 rounds for this fight. 
Time limit per post: 72 hours (or 3 days)
Word count: 1000 words

I will be using 3 npc's they for the purposes of this fight will have 10 stats laid out as such 3/2/2/3. Have ranged and Melee proficiencies, as well as debuff. They are armed with a stun melee weapon (just a melee move with a little bit extra kick behind it) and a taser (same as the stun weapon but ranged) each as well as the ability to use improvised weaponry.

Also anyone else besides Victor that wants to jump into this fight must post here before 48 hours have passed.
                                            [Image: tenor.gif?itemid=10243242]
"While shooting concentrate your mind, gently muttering the spell to the Mini-Hakkero. Aiming at someone you don't like, a magicannon of love will be unleashed!"

As the ranking mage in Nippur atm Shantotto will be in on this.

I suppose that I may as well join in.
For the purpose of any moves that are affected by stats, such as a move that pitted an attackers ATK against a defenders DEF to see the effect, and writing them, Kas-662.2 has 3/1/1/3 and is armed with 10 digital weapons, one on each finger. Each can be used once per round to let out a burst of flame into the face of any would be attacker, reaching out a meter and dealing medium damage. They will then spend time recharging until they are ready at the start of the next round. They take the shape of jewellery, markings or are under the skin, opening up the finger to fire before closing it again.
They also have metallic bones in their hands from the wrist up, increasing the damage of Kas's punches.

Kas fights quickly, trying to hold back and them attack opponents before moving back again. They're one of the louder members of the Nippur infiltration group, in fights they will continue to shout abuse even when retreating.

If Vic or Marisa want me to step out of the fight, just say it and at worst I'll post in reaction to the aftermath.
My armour is steel.
My shield is logic.
My weapon is faith.

By the Omnissiah I will let none survive.

Give me a little time to get over there, and I'm in.
[Image: tumblr_m82zo9pfJl1ryzhu5o1_r1_500.gif]

Sloan shall participate in this bout, complete with the comedic stylings of Mercifax.
[Image: GjEgoS1.jpg]
Directive one: Protect humanity! Directive two: Obey Jack at all costs. Directive three: Dance!
Amber Veritz Wrote:Please let me change it to the condom.

(07-16-2019, 05:07 AM)13-Jzall Wrote: I suppose that I may as well join in.
For the purpose of any moves that are affected by stats, such as a move that pitted an attackers ATK against a defenders DEF to see the effect, and writing them, Kas-662.2 has 3/1/1/3 and is armed with 10 digital weapons, one on each finger. Each can be used once per round to let out a burst of flame into the face of any would be attacker, reaching out a meter and dealing medium damage. They will then spend time recharging until they are ready at the start of the next round. They take the shape of jewellery, markings or are under the skin, opening up the finger to fire before closing it again.
They also have metallic bones in their hands from the wrist up, increasing the damage of Kas's punches.

If Vic or Marisa want me to step out of the fight, just say it and at worst I'll post in reaction to the aftermath.

Nah i'm fine with you sticking around.
"While shooting concentrate your mind, gently muttering the spell to the Mini-Hakkero. Aiming at someone you don't like, a magicannon of love will be unleashed!"

I'll be there. Just need a bit of time is all.
C&C Thread

New to OV? Need a question answered? Want a C&C of your work? Send a PM to me!

O FUCK ITS THE PICKLE MAN

[Image: qyz-0Cg6.jpg]

(07-15-2019, 12:45 PM)Marisa Kirisame Wrote: Since a fight is inevitable between me and Victor (likely others) I have decided to get something up.

The Rules are as follows:
Setting: Nearby the Radio Station in Nippur.
There will be 3 rounds for this fight. 
Time limit per post: 72 hours (or 3 days)
Word count: 1000 words

I will be using 3 npc's they for the purposes of this fight will have 10 stats laid out as such 3/2/2/3. Have ranged and Melee proficiencies, as well as debuff. They are armed with a stun melee weapon (just a melee move with a little bit extra kick behind it) and a taser (same as the stun weapon but ranged) each as well as the ability to use improvised weaponry.

Also anyone else besides Victor that wants to jump into this fight must post here before 48 hours have passed.

With the number of people involved maybe we should cut it down to two posts each like the last DA so this fight doesn't take forever.

As for fightings, using my assist character, Valarie Wolfe.
Her stats are 5/0/3/2
[Image: LMLzBQ4.gif][Image: psgGbSy.png]                                                                                                                                [Image: 2lvxt0w.gif]

If you're bringing in an NPC, could we get the Fighting Style and Personality and "Important Roleplay Notes" for your character(s) in here, for quick reference?

Also: when is this going to "officially" kick off? I know the "post in here" deadline is in like 18 hours, but is that gonna be when the fight actually starts?

(07-16-2019, 08:55 PM)Gluttony Wrote: Also: when is this going to "officially" kick off? I know the "post in here" deadline is in like 18 hours, but is that gonna be when the fight actually starts?

I'd prefer everyone to be their so after the deadline for posting in here is over i'll give a week (at maximum and if everyone gets to nippur we can start whenever) to get over to nippur. Whoever shows up, shows up and whoever doesn't doesn't. If anyone thinks a week is too short of a time frame just say and i'll see what I can do.

I'd like everyone to be here in a timely manner is all.