Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Switching from Asriel Dreemurr to Aradia Megido

I know I said I wouldn't switch, but I just feel like it now.

CHARACTER NAME: Aradia Megido

CHARACTER SOURCE: Homestuck

CHARACTER HISTORY: The afterlife is something that everyone contemplates at least once in life, but it has no real power over the fates of those who aren't religious. But in the world of Alternia, the spirits of the dominant troll race speak, and people can come back from the dead at random. And these spirits were made aware of the future extinction of their species. So, they called out to one young troll named Aradia Megido.

They told her that a game was to be played. A game called SGRUB that would end their race. Though, it's not known why they decided to go along with this apocalyptic plan.

Nonetheless, their messages had an effect on the already-unstable Aradia. She began to receive these dire predictions when she came back from the dead as a ghost after an acquaintance of hers named Vriska Serket killed her.

She became a fatalistic and detached being whose knowledge of the multiverse bound her to a life of boredom and hopelessness. However, after entering the game and being transported to a new universe, her apathetic personality slowly began to change for the better when she was placed in a robot body by a friend of hers named Equius. Her newfound emotions stemmed from an attempted relationship with Equius, which didn't end up working out. Nonetheless, the apocalyptic SGRUB game ironically improved her outlook on life.

But the version of Aradia that would eventually enter the Omniverse isn't quite the one we know and love. She originates from one of the many doomed timelines in the Homestuck multiverse, timelines where she and/or the other trolls made decisions that ended up killing them all.

I've created a fan-made doomed timeline for the purposes of the RP. This timeline is actually one of the happiest possibilities for her. She ended up staying together with Equius, and the trolls are all on better terms with each other. However, they will end up dead someday, due to differing from the established Homestuck narrative. The events that will kill these trolls just haven't been set into motion yet.

But Aradia was saved from this terrible fate, due to a certain glowing man and yet another world she must journey through.

APPEARANCE:

[Image: aradiabot_by_mixywild_d5892au-fullview.j..._dCmotKVpA]

STATS:
ATK: 4
DEF: 2
SPD: 3
TEC: 1

STARTING PROFICIENCIES:

Physical Strength (1000 OM)

STARTING POWERS:

Flight (1800 OM)

Advanced Teleportation (2000 OM)

STARTING MOVES:

None

I confirm that I have read and agreed to the Rules of Conduct.

WELCOME BACK~!!
Your Roster~ Please post this and only this in a new thread in the roster section under the name of your character.

Name: Aradia Megido
Spent OM: 4800
Consumed OM:
Proficiencies (1000); Physical Strength (1000),
Powers (3800/8000); Flight(1800), Advanced Teleportation(2000)
Moves (0);
Super Moves (0);
Transformations (0);
Assists (0);
Items:
Artefacts:
Bases:
Unlocks (0);
Base stats:
ATK: 4
DEF: 2
SPD: 3
TEC: 1

We also recommend giving this thread a read as it will help with commonly asked questions, and just going over the rules once more is a good idea as there may have been updates. And your purchase log is for future purchases. Sorry for any inconveniences, confusion, or mishaps!
[Image: source.gif]
"Centurion: I'll leave you to your work then Dust. Thanks for chatting!
Me: no problem. stay awesome!
Centurion: It's more of a passive ability"