Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MalcavianMista

Photo 
OM: 5000
Malcavian Mista

Left 4 dead 2(Game), Jojos bizarre adventure (anime) and vampire the masquerade (game)

Mista from the anime "Jojos bizarre adventure" gets bitten by a lone vampire that had a mission to save or ressurrect a powerful vampire. His stand personalities that normally lets him shoot bullets that never miss turns vampiric and feeds off him and metals in his environment. So him and his crew search for a cure and end up in the city where the green flu starts. since he cannot use his revolver and cant rely on his stand ability he turns to regular weaponry that he finds during the apocalypse. This is before they meet with the main protagonist Giorno Giovanna so the crew splits up and he somehow ends up captured and sent to a facility complex built to keep survivors trapped and somehow they attract and capture zombies, maybe even clone them. The facility is built like a maze and the exit always closes in the last second so any weak willed survivors end up dead or always back at the start. Because he is a vampire he manages to survive the hunger but not the blood lust. So he ends up with lots of drama and almost consumes most of his survivor friends that also end up there. Eventually after a long time passes and many victories and faliures of surviving the facility he meets a stand user named Overload. That over loads his stand characters and it creates some kind of fusion and they become one, like a paralelle being. So he learns quick how to be a vampire but he is now "MistaMalcavian". His stand personalities become something different instead of bullets he now uses explosives And 3 of his personalities dissasemble. There is only 3 left. Number 1 "Rage", Number 2 "Explosive cocky" and Number 3 "The commander" Is what they call themselves.

Stand history: Ever since Mista saved a girl and avoided gunfire in matrix style he has earned the stand ability that lets him never miss a target with his reovlver. The stand ability were 6 set of bullet like creatures that are fairy sized and fit inside a gun, they are able to steer bullets and go the speed of a bullet if not faster. When they turned vampiric they fed off on metals to regenerate and turned hostile to its user. When they finally became normal they turned explosive instead. They all look diffrent now, they have a rounder shape to their head like a

40 mm explosive. When Mista now shoots the launcher There is always two bullet personalities on one explosive, one steering the shell and one detonating. Number 1 Rage and Number 2 Explosive cocky. Number 3 is the commander and last resort for the gun, reloading it with himself as a slug while the other shells come back to its stand user.

1.79 m height
                        [Image: search?view=detailV2&ccid=dlCHE730&id=98...ajaxhist=0]    [Image: search?view=detailV2&ccid=OvUBJHku&id=E6...ajaxhist=0]

STATS:
ATK:4
DEF:2
SPD:3
TEC:1

STARTING PROFICIENCIES: (1000)  Master acrobatics (400) Basic enhanced senses(1400)

STARTING POWERS:
(1800) Regeneration proficiency (600) Homing proficiency
                 (300)Grenade launcher: a grenade launcher that fires one grenade at a time, its wooden and metal, takes 5 seconds to reload properly but his stand personality number 3 can turn into a slug (shotgun slug) and reload in two seconds if any creature gets close enough to them at the cost of 1SP per slug. Every shell fired by Mista costs 1SP if he fires at long range otherwhise it does not cost any SP.

STARTING MOVES:    
(a stand character with smaller stand characters stuck onto them like shrapnell, remote controlled explosion ability
Stand ability: (600) Grenades that always hit unless countered (Stand ability)

STARTING SUPER MOVES:

STARTING STAT UPGRADES: none

I confirm that I have read and agreed to the Rules of Conduct.

Where did you find us? toprpsites.com

oh shiet...how do you make this thread? i failed miserably XD. i'm a first timer on this forum. help.

I fixed the error with formatting. Another staffer should be along shortly to assist you!
In battle it is important to keep a sharp blade

But it is by far more important to keep a sharp mind.

Hey, welcome to the Omniverse! So looking at this joining app, I'm going to have to recommend that you take another look at the rules and the how to join section. For Example: You don't have the requiered ammount of stat points, your powers are incorrect though what you want can be found in the list of powers that are in the rules, and super moves don't cost 3000 OM.

In addition to all this I would suggest writing out more of your character's history and fleshing out your character's apperance.

(08-12-2019, 08:04 PM)Moon Knight Wrote: Hey, welcome to the Omniverse! So looking at this joining app, I'm going to have to recommend that you take another look at the rules and the how to join section. For Example: You don't have the requiered ammount of stat points, your powers are incorrect though what you want can be found in the list of powers that are in the rules, and super moves don't cost 3000 OM.

In addition to all this I would suggest writing out more of your character's history and fleshing out your character's apperance.

Ok. i read the rules long ago so i made a character abit hastily. Made some changes and im reading the rules right now. is it good?

Alright, so you still need to fill in the rest of your stat points they have to equal out to ten. Your powers are still incorrect, in the rules you can find a list of powers that you can use on the site, which in this link here. As for your super move, a normal super move costs around 600 OM, what you have listed is 1000 OM and that would mean your character is at level 8 which a starting prime does not start at that level unless you have a really high-level character and you switched them and coincidentally that what the switch landed on. You can find all the information on moves here. I would also suggest making your starting super move into a regular move because supers cost SP and wouldn't be useful in a graded fight with that being your only move.

(08-16-2019, 02:18 PM)Moon Knight Wrote: Alright, so you still need to fill in the rest of your stat points they have to equal out to ten. Your powers are still incorrect, in the rules you can find a list of powers that you can use on the site, which in this link here. As for your super move, a normal super move costs around 600 OM, what you have listed is 1000 OM and that would mean your character is at level 8 which a starting prime does not start at that level unless you have a really high-level character and you switched them and coincidentally that what the switch landed on. You can find all the information on moves here. I would also suggest making your starting super move into a regular move because supers cost SP and wouldn't be useful in a graded fight with that being your only move.

ok i think the stats are all right now.

They still don't equal out to ten, and your moves are in the wrong place. You also still haven't fixed your powers.

(08-16-2019, 05:22 PM)Moon Knight Wrote: They still don't equal out to ten, and your moves are in the wrong place. You also still haven't fixed your points
i dont get it. wich powers are in the wrong? can you tell me wich ones are moves and wich ones are not? sorry im abit slow.

(08-16-2019, 06:03 PM)Static Wrote:
(08-16-2019, 05:22 PM)Moon Knight Wrote: They still don't equal out to ten, and your moves are in the wrong place. You also still haven't fixed your points
i dont get it. wich powers are in the wrong? can you tell me wich ones are moves and wich ones are not? sorry im abit slow.

Ok now are the moves in the right place?

I have been nudged into this character creation.

Original:
You have three VERY different franchises as your character's source?

History:
In short, he is JoJo's Mista but in the Masquerade universe and the zombie apocalypse happened Left 4 Dead 2 style?

Now can you explain it to me like I am someone who doesn't know what any of these sources are? This is for the benefit of other people who are reading this in order to properly understand your character.

Stand History:
Heh?
I don't know what any of this means, and I feel like if you explained your character a bit more I would. I kinda think they are supposed to be personalities? But the shell part makes me think this is a weapon? I am just really confused about all of this.

Description:
Hair color? Eye color? Weight? Body style?
Side Note: Webbed Hoodie like Spiderman, but not really? Just... Why? - I'm sorry, it just seems really odd. Maybe that's just me?

Starting Proficiency & Starting Powers:
Master Acrobatics and Basic Enhanced Senses are your Powers.

Starting Powers(Continuation):
Not only are these not Powers, but Malcavian Intuition is neither 500 OM because that does not follow our pricing rules, but also shouldn't cost you any OM because its just basically Enhanced Senses.

Starting Moves:
No move - super or not - should cost 500 OM its not according to our prices. Please read the rules again, and if you still have questions please reach out to a staff. Moon Knight or I are free.
-

Now the moves specifically;

Grenade Launcher: Stand Ability? You also do not have the appropriate powers and proficiency - Ranged Prof is all you need unless you are looking to auto lock on, then you would need the Homing Proficiency.
Malcavian Intuition: Like I said, you don't need a move for this, or it can just be a fluff move.

-Vampire Blood: This sounds like it needs Regeneration(1800 OM for the Basic), which is Power.
-Enhanced Senses "Skill": Doesn't need to be a move if you are just using the Power.
-"Remote Controlled Explosion and Shrapnel": Needs Remote Control Proficiency(600 OM), Area of Attack Proficiency(600 OM)
-Stand Ability: Grenades? So you are calling your grenades "Stand Ability"? Also Area of Attack Proficiency if it effects large spaces. Also not really needed. Unless you are trying to use two different kinds of shots? Then you should include that in the Grenade Launcher move.
[Image: source.gif]
"Centurion: I'll leave you to your work then Dust. Thanks for chatting!
Me: no problem. stay awesome!
Centurion: It's more of a passive ability"