Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oceanus Sakamoto

Exclamation 
Name: Oceanus Sakamoto
Race: Mershark (half human, half shark.)
Appearance: 
He is able to grow to the size of a Megalodon but the Omniverse has restricted that growth to a still pretty massive 7 feet. His hair along with his tail are a royal blue coloring, he has a crimson underbelly that frames his thin figure. His hands are webbed and although his hair covers 
most of his face his eyes are a deep sea green. There is some heavy welt scarring from a giant squid attack in his early life.
Personality: 
Oceanus loves to dance to songs that have meanings to life from his people. This is mostly to preserve his people's culture. Although he never was honest to his friends about his sexuality...something he regrets not being able to tell now , for his dads would have understood. The shark hybrid is a kind soul who will only fight to defend himself and friends. 

Backstory/History/Bio: 
Oceanus was raised in the deep sea away from the destruction humans have caused over the years. Like in all good things though...they come to an end. Oceanus' friends and family meet the humans that they so desperately have tried to hide from for generations. The foolish humans just think they are another species to tame...to capture...to put on display for all to see. Oceanus wasn't going to have that life. He tried to fight back but there is a sharp pain in his chest as a harpoon where a human heart would be. His world turns dark and a white figure breaks the darkness....and that smile...was this the afterlife? 

Starting stats:
Physical strength (1000 OM)

ATK: 4

DEF: 2

SPD: 3

TEC: 1

Moves:

Shapeshifting (1400 OM) - Oceanus has his shapeshifting abilities from the waist down. Going from human legs to ocean tail.

Conformation of the rules:

I have read the rules. All 3 times. Maybe a few more times.

Where did you find us?
I have found this place on my own. It looks very interesting.

Spent 2,400 out of 5,000 available OM

Considering he's an OC, could use a little more in the description.

Only real problem is the history? Every prime enters the Omniverse the same way. I'd suggest re-reading the Introduction as well as look at what other approved apps did with their pre-Omniverse history.
[Image: MUsY55C.jpg]
[Image: sN7AejK.jpg]

(09-10-2019, 07:15 PM)Guu Wrote: Considering he's an OC, could use a little more in the description.

Only real problem is the history? Every prime enters the Omniverse the same way. I'd suggest re-reading the Introduction as well as look at what other approved apps did with their pre-Omniverse history.

Thanks for the information. I have updated it. Have a nice day.

I think you misunderstood me...

My objection was to the part where Omni gives you food and gets you a beach house. He doesn't interact with you outside the standard automated message you get when you first arrive (detailed in the Introduction page I linked you.)

Your history should be exclusively pre-omniverse stuff, everything to the moment he got taken.
[Image: MUsY55C.jpg]
[Image: sN7AejK.jpg]

(09-11-2019, 12:31 PM)Guu Wrote: I think you misunderstood me...

My objection was to the part where Omni gives you food and gets you a beach house. He doesn't interact with you outside the standard automated message you get when you first arrive (detailed in the Introduction page I linked you.)

Your history should be exclusively pre-omniverse stuff, everything to the moment he got taken.

I think I did misunderstood you. I have updated it. Thanks for your input and advice.

(09-09-2019, 08:44 AM)Oceanus_Sakamoto Wrote: Name: Oceanus Sakamoto
Race: Mershark (half human, half shark.)
Appearance: 
He is able to grow to the size of a Megalodon but the Omniverse has restricted that growth to a still pretty massive 7 feet. His hair along with his tail are a royal blue coloring, he has a crimson underbelly that frames his thin figure. His hands are webbed and although his hair covers 
most of his face his eyes are a deep sea green. There is some heavy welt scarring from a giant squid attack in his early life.
Personality: 
Oceanus loves to dance to songs that have meanings to life from his people. This is mostly to preserve his people's culture. Although he never was honest to his friends about his sexuality...something he regrets not being able to tell now , for his dads would have understood. The shark hybrid is a kind soul who will only fight to defend himself and friends. 

Backstory/History/Bio: 
Oceanus was raised in the deep sea away from the destruction humans have caused over the years. Like in all good things though...they come to an end. Oceanus' friends and family meet the humans that they so desperately have tried to hide from for generations. The foolish humans just think they are another species to tame...to capture...to put on display for all to see. Oceanus wasn't going to have that life. He tried to fight back but there is a sharp pain in his chest as a harpoon where a human heart would be. His world turns dark and a white figure breaks the darkness....and that smile...was this the afterlife? 

Starting stats:
Physical strength (1000 OM)

Moves:

Shapeshifting (1400 OM) - Oceanus has his shapeshifting abilities from the waist down. Going from human legs to ocean tail.

Conformation of the rules:

I have read the rules. All 3 times. Maybe a few more times.

Where did you find us?
I have found this place on my own. It looks very interesting.

Spent 2,400 out of 5,000 available OM

Hey can someone please look at this again? I updated it again.

(09-19-2019, 08:35 AM)Oceanus_Sakamoto Wrote:

I think I did misunderstood you. I have updated it. Thanks for your input and advice.

So I have finished updating this. And I am ready to have it looked at.

(09-26-2019, 07:52 AM)Oceanus_Sakamoto Wrote:

Hi. I'm still waiting for the update on this post. I hope someone looks at it.

(09-30-2019, 08:01 AM)Oceanus_Sakamoto Wrote:
(09-26-2019, 07:52 AM)Oceanus_Sakamoto Wrote:

Hi. I'm still waiting for the update on this post. I hope someone looks at it.

Hey It's been awhile. Is anyone want to check this over. Just want to join this amazing place.

Approved~!!

You may now create a new thread in the roster section of the site, using the character's name as the title and posting this and only this as the first post in the thread:
Name: Oceanus Sakamoto
Spent OM: 2400
Consumed OM: 0
Proficiencies (1000): Physical Strength (1000 OM)
Powers (1400/8000): Shapeshifting (1400 OM)
Moves (0):
Super Moves (0):
Transformations (0):
Assists (0):
Items:
Artefacts:
Bases:
Unlocks (0):
Base stats:

Any following posts in your roster may include anything else you wish to add about your character! We suggest filling out personality and combat styles for other writers to be able to better portray your character in the case that you join a fight! Feel free to look at the other rosters for any ideas!

We also recommend giving this thread a read as it will help with commonly asked questions. And your purchase log is for future purchases.

Someone higher up will be around to activate the account - if they haven't already - and WELCOME!!
[Image: source.gif]
"Centurion: I'll leave you to your work then Dust. Thanks for chatting!
Me: no problem. stay awesome!
Centurion: It's more of a passive ability"