Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Switching Cogsworth to Herobrine

CHARACTER NAME: Herobrine

CHARACTER SOURCE: Minecraft 

CHARACTER HISTORY:
"Herobrine is not in Minecraft."

Beta 1.6.6 Changelong: Removed Herobrine

"There are no references to him at all in the source code, and there is no code to allow for any entity to act like Herobrine."

1.2.5 Changelog: "Removed all ghost entities under the command of Lord Herobrine"

"There is no possible way Herobrine can ever exist."

Changelogs 1.2.1, 1.4.2, 1.6.1, 1.7.2, 1.11, 1.12, 1.13, 1,14 and 1.15: "Herobrine Removed."

I̜̯̜̹̬͍̮͌̍̚ ̝̮̙͓̜̺̺͊ͨ̉A̯͔͓͉͑ͭM̻͕̱̜̩ͭ̆͌ S̬Ṫ̖̠͚̣̬̼̻ͯ̎I̤̯̖̥̞͎͕L͚̲̥͈̗̍̉L̝̠̹̔ͦ ͂ͩHË̤̯̺̺̥̳̪́̈́̈̚R̻̫̠̞̜͚͍ͥ͌̊̅E̞̻͋ͣ̒̊͒ͧ̾ͅ

Changelong 1.?? Alpha: "Herobrine moved to Omniverse"

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
[Image: 596c832f09a4255dbcd25d6af156184e.jpg]
Simple, unassuming, just like every new Steve of every new world. Six foot, like the rest. Blue shirt, like the rest. Blue jeans, like the rest. Six foot, like the rest. Empty white eyes, like the rest.... wait... 

STATS:
ATK: 3
DEF: 2
SPD: 1
TEC: 4

STARTING PROFICIENCIES:
1000 - Physical Proficiency

STARTING POWERS:
1200 - Stealth
1000 - Suppression

STARTING MOVES:
300 - Selectively Indestructible Fists
Prerequisites: Physical Proficiency
Like his counterpart Steve, Herobrine's hands are capable of breaking wood, stone and even obsidian without ever harming himself. His fist are, in short, indestructible. This great power, however, only extends to the wrists, and only when striking. Like Steve, Herobrine can even deflect a firecharge before it explodes. This means that if Herobrine is using his hands to actively deflect an attack, they act as very small shields with a reflective quality. A surprise arrow to the hand, however, is not deflected. While his hands are indestructible, there is no added force behind a strike. A punch is still a punch, dealing normal damage.

The background is lacking a lot of information. Specifically how and when in his story did Omni bring him to the OV. What was he doing, that sort of thing.

There is also no mention of his height in the deacription.
[Image: tumblr_maolcpnQS61qakj1do1_500.gif]

Warning: Anything that involves Ash should be rated M. Possibly higher.

Erik Vrell: Ash has a 'love' fourth dimensional shape//As in its wide and unfathomable for us mere mortals

Centurion/Venom: Look, Lassie, you and your overrated succubus are gonna get stomped so hard Ash's morality is gonna mirror back again.

I don't know exactly how much i need to add to my history... but I decided to go with the theme of changelog removing Herobrine.

History: It feels a little light. I think it's alright considering the character but I might confer with my other staff members on the matter if I get the chance.

Selectively Indestructible Fists - It's a little bit confusing how you open the move describing how you can break obsidian but end by saying it's just a normal punch damage-wise

Edit: Consulted another mod, you're good! I'll get to your paperwork sometime tonight!
[Image: MUsY55C.jpg]
[Image: sN7AejK.jpg]

Approved!

Name: Herobrine
Spent OM: 3500
Proficiencies (1000): Physical Strength (1000)
Powers (2200/8000): Stealth (1200), Suppression (1000)
Moves (300): Selectively Indestructible Fists (300)
Super Moves (0):
Transformations (0):
Assists (0):
Items (0):
Artefacts: None
Consumed OM (0): (for consumed items or OM permanently lost from respecs, etc)
Bases (0):
Unlocks: 
Base Stats: 
ATK: 3
DEF: 2
SPD: 1
TEC: 4

I do not have the powers to adjust your OM, so please hold off on posting in character until another staff member tackles that! However you can set up your Roster in the meantime!

Copy and paste the above in the first post of your roster than use subsequent posts to present more information about your character!

Congrats and we’ll get someone on your Om situation soon!

Edit: Looks like you're all set! have fun! <3
[Image: MUsY55C.jpg]
[Image: sN7AejK.jpg]