Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Returning

Ah hello folks I was on this site quite some time ago, and due to RL issues left, and kinda forgot about it. I found it again, but am unsure how to really get back into it, or even access the discord I would greatly appreciate any advice.

Welcome back!

Um, well if you aren't really feeling your past character or if its been so long you aren't ready to pick it back up, joining with a new character is a good way to get back in the swing of things. Otherwise we as staff would just need to unarchive your old character and you can go right back into doing things.

Ultimately it is up to you though.

As for the discord, are you on mobile? The site has a direct link to it on the main page but this may be difficult to get to if you are using the phone version.
[Image: source.gif]
"Centurion: I'll leave you to your work then Dust. Thanks for chatting!
Me: no problem. stay awesome!
Centurion: It's more of a passive ability"

I would like to continue with this character given I was never really part of any major plots before RL hit. As for the mobile part I am indeed on mobile for the time being sadly.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)