Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New here.

Heyo, new member here and I'm eager to get involved. Quick question, anyone know how to get to the discord? The weird link-thing on the side of the page just redirects me to the web version (or gives me an option to download discord) without adding me to the server. 

Any chance I could get some help?

If you are on the desktop then why wouldn't you just sign in temporarily and let discord add the server to your list?

The discord is neither required or needed in order to make a character sheet, the site provides everything you need. Regardless a mod has posted an invite in the "Discord invite" thread posted just over a week ago. Just follow the link provided and go all the way to the bottom post.

=3
[Image: source.gif]
"Centurion: I'll leave you to your work then Dust. Thanks for chatting!
Me: no problem. stay awesome!
Centurion: It's more of a passive ability"

Gave that a shot and it says that the invite link is no longer valid. Also turns out that my account is not activated despite having clicked the activation link etc. Just not my week for technical stuff eh?

Here you are https://discord.gg/nR57cP for some reason the discord server won't let me set up a link that doesn't expire.

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text contained within the image into the text box below it. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.
Image Verification
(case insensitive)