Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keiki Haniyasushin [switching character]

CHARACTER NAME:
Keiki Haniyasushin
CHARACTER SOURCE:
Touhou Project 17 Wily Beast and Weakest Creature
CHARACTER HISTORY:
Keiki Haniyasushin is a goddess who was created by human spirits in Animal Hell to help bring them back from the brink of destruction. When she was created the faith and need for a protector against the Animal Spirits who forced the Humans into a dire situation got her to start creating something to help counteract the impending forces. This thing was a Haniwa a clay soldier if you will. This in turn made the Human Spirits gain a unadvoidable edge over the Spirits due to the lack of a spirit meaning for a lack of a better word they couldn't lay a finger on the statues. Keiki took over the Primate garden and began to expand outwards at the request of the human spirits. It was then when the Animal Spirits concocted a plan to bring a living human of their own to defeat this new threat.

Once the Incident was over and Keiki's forces were dealt with she was pulled into the Omniverse by Omni but some would say she was called by the wayward souls in the Underverse who needed her help in the emerald nightmare.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
[Image: Haniyasushin.Keiki.600.2675931.jpg]
STATS:
ATK:1
DEF:5
SPD:1
TEC:3

STARTING PROFICIENCIES:
Physical strength (1000), Ranged (1000)
STARTING POWERS:
N.A.
STARTING MOVES:
N.A.
Other purchases:
Base: (1000) Underverse in the Emerald Nightmare, Tier 2 base defenses (3000)
Banishment Circle: (250) (so I may get into the Underverse)

Tier 1 assist: (1000) Haniwa Soldier
Atk: 1
Def: 2
Spd: 1
Tec: 1
Keiki can call for one of her Haniwa from the Haniwa Army Corps to come and assist her in fighting, while not a powerful soldier they still can harrass and act as a shield for the goddess.
I confirm that I have read and agreed to the Rules of Conduct.
Yes
Where did you find us?
I'm Marisa.

If I have done my math correctly I should have just enough om to make the payments work.
[Image: 43052088_277414256212253_710185231096672...Mg%3D%3D.2]

With the extra stat point, I count you at 8250... So no.

You have 7350.25 to work with, though.
In battle it is important to keep a sharp blade

But it is by far more important to keep a sharp mind.

yea I just fixed the stat point problem. Everything should be fixed now
[Image: 43052088_277414256212253_710185231096672...Mg%3D%3D.2]