• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Psycho Sykes to Frank Castle/ The Punisher

[Image: punisher-lundgren-jane-stevenson.jpg?qua...format=jpg]

CHARACTER NAME:
Frank Castle AKA the Punisher
CHARACTER SOURCE:
The Punisher
CHARACTER HISTORY:
Frank Castle was born Francis Castiglione to Italian-American parents, and considered joining the Catholic priesthood before signing up with the US Marine Corps. A military prodigy, he gained expertise in weapons and reconnaissance and became an expert sniper. He also received demolition training as a Navy SEAL, and served in Special Forces during the Vietnam War, where his particular taste for violence first emerged. Back on civvy street after ‘Nam, his wife and children were murdered by the Costa crime family (nothing to do with the coffee shop empire) in Central Park while on a picnic, after witnessing a mob execution. Corrupt cops denied Castle justice, so he set himself up as vigilante assassin The Punisher to get revenge not just on his family's killers, but on criminals as a whole.

Unusually among the Marvel hero stable, The Punisher is a mass-murderer. He has no superpowers but, somewhat like Batman, is trained to the nth degree in weapons, combat and tactics.
STATS:
ATK:3
DEF:2
SPD:3(+1)=4
TEC:3

STARTING PROFICIENCIES:
Physical strength (1000), Ranged (1000)

STARTING POWERS:
Suppression (1000)

STARTING MOVES:
[Image: 500px-AWSM_late_stock.jpg]

The .338 Lapua Magnumis a advanced sniper rifle with a silencer and crosshair with targeting system for shooting long distance targets. The sniper rifle has a high rate of fire and a large magazine.(300 OM)

The weapon shoots about 12 shells per magazine fitting in it and it's able to fire 1 shot every two seconds quickly.
Frank Castle takes about 5 seconds to reload.

The ammo inside consists of .338 inch bullets.

Stat boost I (1,000)

I confirm that I have read and agreed to the Rules of Conduct.
Yes
Where did you find us?
I'm Jak and Marcus

With final math counts, I should have 200 OM left.