Hello There, Guest! Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feran Ap Maddyn

CHARACTER NAME: Feran ap Maddyn

CHARACTER SOURCE:  The Lorien Trust LARP 

CHARACTER HISTORY:
Feran comes from Edreja, a world which exists entirely on the surface of a planet-sized dragon’s egg floating through the void. The world of Edreja has a roughly medieval tech level, although within this world magic and many varieties of fantasy creatures exist. 

Born in the wastes, a frozen tundra in the northernmost regions of Erdreja, the son of Maddyn, a dead hero of the dragons nation, and a Norscan she-wolf his father met while on campaign, it took Feran about three years of his short life to find his way back to his family in Cymerija and Erin, the land of the Dragons.

During his time in the Dragons Feran gained a reputation as an eager and furious warrior, quick to anger and filled with a bloody rage which he struggled to keep in check. A young, naïve, battle-hound.

Feran’s story came to an end during a mission in Erin, the land his father called home. He was struck down while holding the front line against the forces of a powerful plant demon called the Queen of thorns.  Feran and six others gave their lives that day so that other members of the warband may live, holding the line and fighting until their last breaths.

After his death Feran found himself at the bridge of swords, the bridge that all Dragons must cross before they may enter Annwn, and be sent to their ancestor (God). However, as he took his first few steps across it he suddenly found himself before Omni, ripped away from his promised afterlife.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Height: 5 Foot 6 Inches
Eye Colour: Green
Appearance: Feran is a Humanoid wolfhound with Dark grey, almost black fur flecked with small streaks of white, notably on his cheeks. Feran, unlike many other beastkin is missing his tail, possessing only a small stump. He has a thick mane of blue tinted hair which reaches about halfway down his back.
His build could best be described as lean, possessing obvious muscles if one were to inspect closely, but not bulky or broad. He wears baggy brown trousers, and a black short sleeved shirt underneath a knee-length beige tunic. All of this is underneath his armour, which is a sleeveless jacket with tassets attached with plates of thick leather attached to it, along with a pair of blue vambraces, both of which have an engraving of a wolf upon them. Around his waist he wears a belt, which has attached to it a number of weapon holders and a myriad of sashes with various different markings and symbols on them. 

STATS:
ATK: 3
DEF: 2
SPD: 3
TEC: 2

STARTING PROFICIENCIES:

Physical Strength (1000)

STARTING POWERS:

Survival (2000) 

Burst movement (800)

STARTING MOVES:

Flaming longsword- (Requires Physical strength) (300)
A two-handed sword, 55 inches in length and a few inches across. A swing with this sword takes about half a second to complete, when the sword makes contact with a target it bursts into flames until the contact is stopped. Because of this wounds caused by this weapon tend to bleed less due to the burst of heat partially cauterizing the wound.

I confirm that I have read and agreed to the Rules of Conduct.
I confirm that I have. 

Where did you find us? 
A friend of mine mentioned the site a while back and I recently decided to have another look.

Always a good day when things fall easily together.

Approved!

You will now need to make a thread in the Roster section using your character's name as the title. The first post must only be the following:

Name: Feran Ap Maddyn
Spent OM: 4100
Consumed OM: 0
Proficiencies (1000): Physical Strength (1000 OM)
Powers (2800/8000): Survival (2000 OM), Burst Movement (800 OM)
Moves (300): Flaming Longsword (300 OM)
Super Moves (0):
Transformations (0):
Assists (0):
Items:
Artefacts:
Bases:
Unlocks (0):
Base stats:
ATK: 3
DEF: 2
SPD: 3
TEC: 2

You can make additional posts in your roster that tell more about your character, i.e. fighting style, age, appearances and so on. It's highly recommended you check on a few other rosters to get the feel of things.

In addition, it is highly recommended you take a gander at this thread since it will help with a lot of frequently asked questions. Lastly, any future purchases must be logged Here.

That should just about cover everything! Welcome to the Omniverse Feran.
In battle it is important to keep a sharp blade

But it is by far more important to keep a sharp mind.